news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 02-20-2011, 03:37 PM   #1
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default one tiny thing about the youtube tags

when we click on the youtube tags, can the cursor be made to appear between the tags so we can just paste the link immediately? instead of the cursor appear at the end of the tags, like it does at the moment, cos then we have to click for the cursor to go inbetween the youtube tags and then able to paste the link.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:00 AM   #2
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

There is a way to do this with javascript apparently, but vBulletin message boards use PHP.

I doubt its possible unless there is a VB plugin that can be installed and tweaked just for this nuisance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 05:28 PM   #3
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i noticed the change.

thanks.

Decipher, son.

Old 07-20-2012, 02:37 PM   #4
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

On a side note, I've been having some trouble getting you tube videos to show up when you want to start it at a certain part of the video, instead of at the beginning. It will usually say an error occured and to try again later, or something like that.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 07:00 PM   #5
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i had a problem with all youtube vids. pic uploads too. in the end it was something to do with realplayer.

i don't get why changing the settings on realplayer resolved the issue, i don't even use realplayer but i have it installed.

Decipher, son.

Old 07-21-2012, 07:01 PM   #6
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

and probs with soundcloud.

the problem only occurred in firefox, everything was still ok in explorer. but it's fixed now.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 07-21-2012 at 07:05 PM.