news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-21-2011, 04:44 AM   #46
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its about what you know, and what you can recite(acts/laws/statutes/bills)

theirs earlier videos in the threads, to do with police and courts..

but this is pretty new and very good.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 08:34 AM   #47
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you still dealing with this
Old 07-19-2012, 04:54 AM   #48
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

always deal with this in real life, got stopped by a policeman yesterday, cos he thought i was dodgey as i ran back home to change my glases, when i came back out, he started questioning me, no name/id/dob given, took me a few mins, then i was on my way

is there anything you want to ask fatal?

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-20-2012, 07:12 AM   #49
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

was wondering if you have any pdfs on anything pertaining to this
Old 07-20-2012, 08:38 AM   #50
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

specifically the 14th amendment
Old 07-23-2012, 09:20 AM   #51
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

im more versed in british law/statutes.

ill have a lookaround for you Fatal

Peace.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-23-2012, 09:59 AM   #52
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:17 AM   #53
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
im more versed in british law/statutes.

ill have a lookaround for you Fatal

Peace.
okay thanks
Old 07-31-2012, 09:56 PM   #54
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Soul, I'm glad someone finally addressed this subject. The Strawman and the difference between what's legal and lawful are all extremely vital issues that need immediate attention. Only the capable will appreciate and take control back though.
Old 08-01-2012, 08:11 AM   #55
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

so what you're telling us is someone can get caught going 30 miles over the speed limit and they tell them all this stuff and you can get out of a ticket?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:03 PM   #56
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

you will only get the ticket, once you have consented (consent is given through giving you name/address/or agreeing they the police officer has jurisdiction over you) until you give your details, the police officers cant do SHIT.

consent can be given through in-action as well as action...)

the best way around it is, when the police officer asks you if you understand, just say i do not stand under you ( they use teh legalese language... best to look through blacks law dictionaries before attempting any of this)

you can also ask him if you have broken any laws, i always say, if i have broken a law, i will willingly give you my name/address, ask which law you have broke, but they can never STATE a LAW,. they will always refer to acts and statutes... which are not laws..

they(acts and laws) are ONLY given the 'power' of law, when the 'person' consents to them..

believe the police officer will get moody, as in there training, they can only continue when they have consent,

i have a few police officers in my family.. (aswell as a magistrates' judge)

we have fun convos... but its all about they're training. they are trained to enforce policies(statutes/acts/regulations), not uphold the law.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Last edited by Soul Controller; 08-01-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:52 PM   #57
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

as far as speeding tickets the officers dont ask you for your name or address. they ask for your license, vehicle registration, and proof of valid auto insurance.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 08-01-2012, 06:22 PM   #58
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by PALEFORCE; 10-24-2012 at 05:34 AM.
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:51 PM   #59
THE W
ISRAELITE

so i shouldnt give them that information or my name or anything? and i'll be able to escape the ticket?
Old 08-04-2012, 03:50 AM   #60
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

your license, says that you abide by their statutes, aslong as you show you license, your playing by their rules/jurisdication

LulZ KillZ Phear....