news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-26-2012, 03:44 PM   #1
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms
Default Where did astrology come from?

I got my energy back. Not feeding the lower snakes for a few days can raise stuff. A very deep subject.

My belief is that enki aka ptah created this. I want some thoughts, educated or not on how you think this all came about. I need a massive power sleep. I hope i see some good info to build on when Im back.

my source is sort of unreliable as it's Zecharia Sitchin now deceased who claims Enki the Annunaki second in command on earth and the donor sperm for mankind. the one who had a fish head...

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:50 PM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my cousin who is a libra messaged me earlier and was asking me questions - and to myself i was saying get on with the point, i can't be fucked having these bland conversations - then about a half hour later i read this

Scorpio planets are constantly searching for intimacy. They want the real stuff from all encounters. No lighthearted Libra chit-cható

he's not the only libra cousin i have that i feel this way about - love them all for life - but got dam this shit is true
Old 07-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #3
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

our soular system and planets are organs in a larger body - in hunger you look to be fed

the stomach searches for food

the genitals search for sex

THE BRAIN SEARCHES FOR UNDERSTANDING OF IT"S EXISTENCE

when you are thirsty enough for water, it may be possible for you to locate a water source under layers of earth - this is how we found out where to dig wells

when you/ your brain is thirsty for light and sound, it may tap into a well of arcane knowledge - looking for who was the first to do this is irrelevant -

the one on the left is Ptah - The Creator

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 07-26-2012 at 03:59 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:37 PM   #4
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

I'm just trying to find out some more from people like the Falcon forum member book recommendations.

Old 07-26-2012, 09:41 PM   #5
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Deep what you said about the organs though. Edgar Cayce said this in 1920 or earlier what you just said while in a trance. Glands too represent planets.

Sun is the Pineal.

Last edited by V4D3R; 07-26-2012 at 10:13 PM.
Old 07-26-2012, 09:43 PM   #6
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SUNNyS BRAIN THIRSTS FOR PRODIGY FROM MOBB DEEPs COCK

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 09:56 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

don't bring that shit here yo
Old 07-26-2012, 10:01 PM   #8
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
I'm just trying to find out some more from people like the Falcon forum member book recommendations.

ok
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 10:15 PM   #9
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
SUNNyS BRAIN THIRSTS FOR PRODIGY FROM MOBB DEEPs COCK
they say we truly admire who we hate and want to feel accepted by those people because subconsciously we don't. And we also hate in others what we hate about ourselves. Heat...bring substance and drop the Brian Pumper type fueled homosexual rants.

Old 08-06-2013, 05:47 AM   #10
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Deja views will keep happening soul patnah

Old 08-06-2013, 05:49 AM   #11
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

We been here before yo....in the 50's we argued about all this shit in the desert between la & vegas

Old 08-06-2013, 05:51 AM   #12
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

Enki/ptah seeds

Old 08-08-2013, 06:19 AM   #13
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Astrology is completely bullshit.

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 12:09 PM   #14
Guarded By Martyrs
Underestimated From Day 1

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
my cousin who is a libra messaged me earlier and was asking me questions - and to myself i was saying get on with the point, i can't be fucked having these bland conversations - then about a half hour later i read this

Scorpio planets are constantly searching for intimacy. They want the real stuff from all encounters. No lighthearted Libra chit-cható

he's not the only libra cousin i have that i feel this way about - love them all for life - but got dam this shit is true
That's interesting.

I can relate to this.

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2013, 02:54 AM   #15
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KERZO View Post
Astrology is completely bullshit.
Compelling argument.

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote