news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-27-2012, 03:30 PM   #1
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Quite possibly the dumbest current rapper...

Miami Rapper Gunplay Explains His Swastika Tattoo

If you're a fan of Rick Ross associate Gunplay, then you may have seen his rather disturbing tattoo he dons on the his neck of a swastika.

Why does he have a racist symbol tatted on the back of his neck? Well, the Miami rapper was asked about it recently, and he addressed the controversy over the ink.

In a recent interview with Pigeons and Planes, Gunplay explained that the adopted symbol of the Nazi Party represents his efforts at exterminating all the "fake motherf***ers" in the rap game. The ink is just the start.

"It's just my symbol of genocide to the bullsh**. "Mass murdering the bullsh**. Too much bullsh** out here," he said. "I came to Nazi that sh**. I came to Hitler that motherf***er. Put all the fake motherf***ers in the gas chamber and gas your f*** ass. That's what I'm here to do.

"So n****s better walk light around a n****. I'ma show n****s. I can talk, but I'ma show n****s. All that fake sh**, I'ma call that sh** out and I'ma stomp that sh** out. I got a mission. Just playing the game for the meantime."

Also in the interview, Gunplay talks about his solo deal with Def Jam, his upcoming solo album, and more. Read it over at PigeonsandPlanes.com.

see how that explanation flies in the federal penitentiary.
.............jesus christ these retards are coming to the game in droves now

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:46 PM   #2
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

He'd better start by having a word with himself then n take himself out

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 03:46 PM   #3
tombstone
SLIMEY SAVAGE

tombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkeytombstone iron monkey

wow! what a moron.
Old 07-27-2012, 03:58 PM   #4
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Why'll most of the general public is too stupid to understand that the swastika dates back to the Neolithic period and it's symbolism frequently used in religions like Hinduism, Budhism, Jainism, etc

It was only recently (the last 100 yrs) it was claimed or associated with Nazi germany and or extremist groups.

I doubt this Rawse idiot is even aware of its true origins. He probably believes he has some pretty sound logic and reasoning with this tat.

Fucking weed carrier - turned rappers are a PR nightmare LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 04:10 PM   #5
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what he's saying is the rap game is a buncha jews................

and he HATES fuckin jews.

his new single "sieg heil" featuring yelawolf & machine gun kelly is set to drop next month.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote