news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-29-2012, 04:53 PM   #1
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Unhappy Killah Priest

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killah_Priest

AN ACTUAL RESPECTABLE & REAL KILLABEE WIT THE ILLEST DISCOGRAPHY OF ALLTIME AND STILL GOiNG

WHAT U WANT ?

A TRUE SUNZ OF MANSION LEGEND?

TAKE A LOOK AT HIS CLASSICs
List of albums
1998 Heavy Mental
2000 View from Masada
2001 Priesthood
2003 Black August
2007 The Offering
2008 Behind the Stained Glass
2009 I Killed The Devil Last Night
The Exorcist
Elizabeth
2010 The 3 Day Theory
2012 The Psychic World of Walter Reed

HE STILL DROPS CLASSICS
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=117645

P.S. NUFF RESPECTS FOR NAH001, WE HAVE AUDIO ON PRIEST HANGING UP ON ONE OF HIS FANS HOLOCAUST

VIDEO COMING SOON

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 07-29-2012 at 06:52 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 04:59 PM   #2
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IF YOUR WONDERING THE LEO ANGEL REFERENCE, HE SELF PROCLAIMS HIMSELF IN THE INTRO OF THIS SONg

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 07-29-2012 at 05:15 PM.
Old 07-29-2012, 05:01 PM   #3
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Finally!! We needed this thread!!!
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #4
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Niggaz don't want DRAMA

Old 07-29-2012, 05:07 PM   #5
CEITEDMOFO

ON THAT ELIZABETH ALBUM, HE SAID "NO HOMO HOLD ON A RAINBOW"
BUT YEA ON A SERIOUS NOTE.
I BELIEVE HELL RAZAH RECOVERED DUE TO THE MASSIVE KNOWLEDGE HE LEARNED FROM PRIEST
Old 07-29-2012, 05:11 PM   #6
CEITEDMOFO

A PRIEST THREAD WOULDNT BE COMPLETE WITHOUT AN AWKWARD WHITE GIRL DANCING TO TAI CHi

RUMOR HAS IT, THAT THIS ^ WAS ROBOT TANKS FIRST TRUE LOVE
AND SHE LEFT HIM FOR KP WHICH LEAD HIM A ATTEMPTED SUICIDE WITH 10 ACID TABS SWALLOWeD
Old 07-29-2012, 05:21 PM   #7
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Looks like Priest got 298 less fans than Warcloud...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #8
CEITEDMOFO

THE GOD PRIEST FIRST ALBUM
The album peaked at 24 on the Billboard top-200 and at 4 in the Top R&B/Hip Hop charts.

IM PRETTY SURE AN ALBUM THAT PEAKS THAT HIGH HAS MORE THAN 298 FANs
Old 07-29-2012, 05:41 PM   #9
NAH001
ROCKIN MULLETS

NAH001 iron monkeyNAH001 iron monkeyNAH001 iron monkeyNAH001 iron monkeyNAH001 iron monkey

What about on that Cilvaringz dvd that came with his album I, Priest was talking shit about Holocaust about how fucked up he is, if it was on youtube i would of posted it.
NAH001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 05:44 PM   #10
CEITEDMOFO

LMAO , WE NEED THAT FOOTAGe!!
Old 07-29-2012, 06:07 PM   #11
Hollow Dartz

I remember when 50 Cent dropped The Massacre and Bodied every MC that was hot....Priest then sent a delivery Pigeon to 50 Cent's Mansion containing this Message:
Old 07-29-2012, 06:11 PM   #12
NAH001
ROCKIN MULLETS

NAH001 iron monkeyNAH001 iron monkeyNAH001 iron monkeyNAH001 iron monkeyNAH001 iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
LMAO , WE NEED THAT FOOTAGe!!
I can record the sound but not the video, that's the best i can do.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:15 PM   #13
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAH001 View Post
I can record the sound but not the video, that's the best i can do.
do that shit.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:19 PM   #14
CEITEDMOFO

YEA I REMEMBeR THAT TRACK HOLLOW,
NAH I WILL TRY TO GET THE ViD

CILVARINgS SHOULD UP IT

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 07-29-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:26 PM   #15
NAH001
ROCKIN MULLETS

http://www2.zshare.ma/w6788ws2fidk

Well good luck trying to find the vid, but heres the audio anyway.