news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 02-26-2010, 11:02 PM   #31
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

INTP.

im in good company..

supposedly with einstein, tolkien, sokrates, darwin and so on...... hahaa
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 04:03 AM   #32
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Interesting results.

It is true that we as individuals are all different when we compare ourselves with our socio/economic backgrounds and experiences, but all the experiences we do face are not necessarily unique as they are world concepts which may have been faced by others too.

Man=Specific type of person as per results
but also
Man=Uniqueness owing to personal upbringing shaped by socio/economic backgrounds and general experiences.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 10:10 AM   #33
Regulas

Regulas crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
no offense taken. I welcome the contribution and took the assessment from the link you posted, it's just I didn't think the results ring true for myself. I found the downsides of an ENFP through the Meyers Briggs results to be obstacles that have really held me back. Not so much with the results of being a type 2.
I also really identified with(and in some situations still do) my INFJ type and started this thread a while back: http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...highlight=infj

I also agree with you that the obstacles related to the "MB" types are accurate and helpful.

I guess the major differences between the two systems are, the MB system shows "you"(your ego in reality) who you are now in terms of your dominant personality traits and how to get the most out of them.

The enneagram system on the other hand, while taking your MB type into account not only shows you who you are now in terms of your dominant personality. It goes on to show that you do not only hold the traits that you identify as you, but also the traits of the other eight core types. Furthmore it illustrates how, when psychologicaly healthy, a person can grow into a complete psycho/spiritual being by aquiring the positve traits of all the 9 types and no longer identifying with just one. This is done in a holistic, interdependant way similar to chinese medicine.

For instance ENFP would be under the Enneagram type 2 umbrella but it is going to match up better with your specific type which would be either a 2 with a 1-wing "the servant" or a 2 with a 3-wing "the host". Then your instinctual variant is taken in to consideration and added to the mix. And there is even further variation after that.

So while there might be several ENFP's here the MB system does not show any differation between them and it only shows you how to be the best ENFP you can be when in reality you are not just limited to function from the dominant traits of your ego.

Perhaps these might be more useful:

Type 2- The Helper/ Love-Seeker : http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/2007/09/type-2.html#gr

Type 2 - The Giver: http://www.enneagram.net/type2.html

Energy Healing For Type 2's: http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enne...gyhealing2.php

Scientific Proof : http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/200...enneagram.html

Instinctual Variants: http://theenneagram.blogspot.com/200...stackings.html

Practcal Applications: http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/practical.asp

Levels of Development: http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/DevelopmentLevels.asp

Personal Growth : http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/personalgrowth.asp

Spirituality: http://www.enneagraminstitute.com/spirituality.asp

*obviously there is even more to be found in the links in the above sites.

Last edited by Regulas; 02-27-2010 at 10:30 AM.
Regulas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:07 PM   #34
Regulas

Regulas crouching tiger

Update- after some further investigation I found out that one of my earlier posts was incorrect. I stated that enneagrams have 54 levels of differation that account for the variations within the personalities and this was wrong. In actuallity there are 54 levels of differation within each of the 9 personality types for a total of 486 degrees of variation in the human populas!
Old 02-28-2010, 02:59 PM   #35
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think these types of tests are dangerous tbh
you fill out a form and it tells you how you are/ should be....thus making you believe that IS how you should be - while possibly making that person not want to expand or improve their personality traits (that's just how I am attitude)
its not like i even learned anything knew about myself from the results, and half of it was wrong anyway
Old 02-28-2010, 03:19 PM   #36
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Istp

These people are action-oriented and fearless, and crave excitement. They are impulsive and dangerous to stop. They often like tools, instruments, and weapons, and often become technical experts. They are not interested in communications and are often incorrectly diagnosed as dyslexic or hyperactive. 5% of the total population.

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 07:33 PM   #37
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
you fill out a form and it tells you how you are/ should be....thus making you believe that IS how you should be - while possibly making that person not want to expand or improve their personality traits (that's just how I am attitude)
its not like i even learned anything knew about myself from the results, and half of it was wrong anyway
Truth is though, people are so self absorbed that they don't want to improve on their personality because they are so attached to it. How many people do you know who say shit like..."I just tell it like it is, I don't care what people think that's just who I am"... "I'm outspoken, it's who I am and won't change for anyone" etc.

People need to be taught the truth about personalities and the truth about who they really are.

HETEPU

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 08:06 PM   #38
Regulas

Regulas crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
Truth is though, people are so self absorbed that they don't want to improve on their personality because they are so attached to it. How many people do you know who say shit like..."I just tell it like it is, I don't care what people think that's just who I am"... "I'm outspoken, it's who I am and won't change for anyone" etc.

People need to be taught the truth about personalities and the truth about who they really are.

HETEPU
Everyone is entieled to their opinion and here's mine. Perhaps the two of you didn't feel like reading through all of the other posts but the system I presented doesn't attempt to tell you who you are. It shows you which "personality" that you currently express yourself from and then goes to show that you are infact not your "personality" but the complex of all personalites-much like Khemetic initiation, since it's based in the tree of life.

Also sometimes when a personality reading doesn't "read" as you it's often because you have been "mistyped", that is of course if you are actually open to it...
Old 02-28-2010, 08:15 PM   #39
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i can respect that more, i didnt check the system you presented but i was mainly speaking on the one that started this thread - and many many others that deal with the same type of classification system seem to be flying around the net.
Old 03-11-2010, 12:24 AM   #40
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
no one can tell you who you are, in the end only you can make that call. When I read the results though I don't get a 50/50 split on what its saying, I read it and its pretty much who I am as a person almost to a T. If I were to rate it, I'd say 95% correct. Maybe there's another type out there that youd feel the same way about, maybe there's not. idk

About expanding or improving the personality, I view it more as appreciating and recognizing the differences in us all that are just a part of life. I'm not saying I don't aim for growth as a human being but there's a certain outlook and mindset, likes and dislikes, that I have about things that will always be me. I stumbled across this researching possible careers out there and when viewed in that light I think it can prove to be beneficial.

Its kinda like brussell spouts. There's no growing to like 'em either you do or you don't. Sure you might eat 'em if you're starving or really want the nurishments (in my case anyways) but if they taste nasty, they taste nasty-nothing really you can do to change that, so its better to find the nutrients somewhere else.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 02:42 AM   #41
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visionz View Post
There's no growing to like 'em either you do or you don't. Sure you might eat 'em if you're starving or really want the nurishments (in my case anyways) but if they taste nasty, they taste nasty-nothing really you can do to change that, so its better to find the nutrients somewhere else.
hrmm guess i'll have to strongly disagree with you on this one viz
you've never disliked something....then grown to like it? not just food, but anything?
everything that you like/ dislike is just a conditioning, and all conditionings can be altered, by definition
if you define your self as a set of likes and dislikes you are automatically placing a limit on your growth potential
IMO anyways
i mean yeah, there's things that i like and don't like, AT THE MOMENT, but i do my best not to define myself as such
Old 03-11-2010, 02:58 AM   #42
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
hrmm guess i'll have to strongly disagree with you on this one viz
you've never disliked something....then grown to like it? not just food, but anything?
everything that you like/ dislike is just a conditioning, and all conditionings can be altered, by definition
if you define your self as a set of likes and dislikes you are automatically placing a limit on your growth potential
IMO anyways
i mean yeah, there's things that i like and don't like, AT THE MOMENT, but i do my best not to define myself as such
there's food that I haven't liked in the past that I've grown to like and I'll check every now and again just to see if I now like something that I once didn't but some things will always apparently suck ass. Pickles, for instance. Idk I don't think anything's wrong with trying to be as flexible as possible but the brain will eventually loose its plasticity so it seems only natural that sooner or later you really are stuck in your ways.

Aren't there jobs out there that you just know you would just hate doing even if you've never done them before?

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 03:27 AM   #43
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

As with all of these things, this pretty much means nothing.

Who says that your personality type doesn't determine the self conscious manner in which you answer these question, warping the result.

My results were partly true, but mostly nonsense. I relax very well but i am somewhat cool and reserved.

INFP: "Questor". These people are idealistic, self-sacrificing, and somewhat cool or reserved. They are very family and home oriented, but don't relax well. High capacity for caring. High sense of honor derived from internal values. 1% of the total population.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 04:37 AM   #44
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Your Personality type is ENTP
Old 07-30-2012, 08:52 AM   #45
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up