news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat > SID ROW

Old 05-20-2009, 09:27 PM   #76
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:23 AM   #77
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hahahaha Diggy has been sniffing TSA's balls for 2 years now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 01:59 AM   #78
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahah i remember there was 1 person that was particularly street about my posts, i didn't read his name cause he didn't have enough posts though, but i guess it was diggy.
Old 07-27-2012, 08:38 AM   #79
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bump
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:50 AM   #80
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ive tasted my own cum if that helps...

not like shot into my mouth!! just when you cum inside a girl and then licks her out, or when you cum in her mouth then kiss..or when you come on her, and massage it in, let it dry,., then get her to where tight clothes with no underwear.. you go out.. then you come back and start playing again...
then its like heyyy why do u taste salty.. then i recall why :S

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 08:57 AM   #81
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol i dont even know where to start with this thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
ive tasted my own cum if that helps...

not like shot into my mouth!! just when you cum inside a girl and then licks her out, or when you cum in her mouth then kiss..or when you come on her, and massage it in, let it dry,., then get her to where tight clothes with no underwear.. you go out.. then you come back and start playing again...
then its like heyyy why do u taste salty.. then i recall why :S
LMAO soul wtf dude lol

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:11 AM   #82
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

true story bro, done it so much :S lolol

one of the best sources of protein and calcium!

so i been told.. lol

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-27-2012, 09:44 AM   #83
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

Soul man wtf lol ......

drink milk nigga

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:51 AM   #84
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11629

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 09:58 AM   #85
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

cant deal with milk. makes me be sick.

sometimes its ok. but very rarely..

now goats milk

thats some mind altering shit!!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 07-30-2012, 11:38 PM   #86
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WTF Soul?

You go back down on chicks after you blow off in duh clam and kiss after blowjobs?

As much as I enjoy eating pussy and slipping tongue to ladies, my mouth goes nowhere near an orifice after penetration occurs.

Unless she goes and showers and uses mouth wash after round 1 and we go at it again later.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 07-31-2012 at 07:25 PM.
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2012, 11:42 PM   #87
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

^ Agreed......

that cooch better be squeaky clean after the pussy-pummeling that was put on her before I go all sponge Bob on that shit

Old 07-31-2012, 12:03 AM   #88
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^ahahahahahaha

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2012, 02:56 PM   #89
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

In the end of the day this thread will never die because the question strikes a nerve.

Shout out to soul for the assessment. That's real crime.
I wonder if nut can me sterilized and used as an alternative to milk for people that can't drink milk.
Old 07-31-2012, 05:35 PM   #90
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Does black dude jizz taste like purple grape juice & watermelon?

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote