news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-02-2012, 08:52 AM   #1
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa
Default Having sex with a chick on her period

Can't do it

Won't do it

think it's gross as fuck

are there those out there who don't mind a little blood?

Not for me I'm afraid, shit is nasty; especially since its the time when girls are most horny too......probably because during this time is when she usually "cannot" get it, and therefore is the time she wants it the MOST.

I find girls get offended when you turn them down too when they ask for it and get denied

it's not my fault your vag becomes a scene from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre on a monthly basis

so plz ladies, just give it a rest for a few weeks to allow that shit to evaporate, and go back to normal, I don't want you getting any on my pants

homie don't play that I'm afraid

so tell us where you stand on bloody meat flaps........are you down?

or out?

Old 08-02-2012, 09:56 AM   #2
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's the best pussy ever.
Old 08-02-2012, 10:02 AM   #3
Spectrum7glr
Veteran Member

Spectrum7glr shaolin monk

I don't mind, but it has to be in a perfect situation, like we're home and I can wash myslef after lol

Spectrum7glr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:27 AM   #4
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

a better question is do any of yous like butterfly kisses
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:42 AM   #5
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

I love eating the pussy while her period is on #VampireLife
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 12:23 PM   #6
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yuck
Old 08-02-2012, 12:36 PM   #7
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
a better question is do any of yous like butterfly kisses
I thought it was called "Angel Kissing" I thought butterfly kisses were done with your eyelashes blinking them rapidly on their cheeks to your children with a gesture of affection and laughter........

thats a bit disturbing if butterfly kisses is the alternate definition....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
Yuck
Old 08-02-2012, 01:00 PM   #8
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by KATO View Post
I thought it was called "Angel Kissing" I thought butterfly kisses were done with your eyelashes blinking them rapidly on their cheeks to your children with a gesture of affection and laughter........

thats a bit disturbing if butterfly kisses is the alternate definition....

it appears i was wrong. i looked on urban dictionary and urs was right. some1 told me the wrong shit. but it appears theres other alternate explanations that are even worse.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erfly%20kisses

at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 01:09 PM   #9
KATO
Hidden Warrior

butterfly kisses 167 up, 350 down

The female equivalent of NAMBLA.
Can I join butterfly kisses?
Okay! Let's go have gay sex with a three year old! Yaaay!

butterfly kisses 58 up, 261 down

when you flutter your eyelashes on someones bootyhole
tonight i want him to give me butterfly kisses.

what girl, on yo bootyhole?

Old 08-02-2012, 01:45 PM   #10
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post

I really hope you're joking.

It's one thing to say you don't mind fucking while she's got Aunt Flo over to visit.

But eating the pussy?

Getting egg clots lodged in your throat and shit???

Either way, not my thing.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 02:04 PM   #11
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
DaYmN N1GtA U

GaT BITTCHES CUH!?###4!
Old 08-02-2012, 04:16 PM   #12
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
I really hope you're joking.

It's one thing to say you don't mind fucking while she's got Aunt Flo over to visit.

But eating the pussy?

Getting egg clots lodged in your throat and shit???

Either way, not my thing.
I'm a freak nigga. My tongue just goes crazy after the blood touches it. She loves it. I suck the pussy like you suck the juice at the bottom of your cup with the straw. I love sucking on the pussy.
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:45 PM   #13
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Its not the blood as much as how it smells at that time of month.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 04:59 PM   #14
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
I'm a freak nigga. My tongue just goes crazy after the blood touches it. She loves it. I suck the pussy like you suck the juice at the bottom of your cup with the straw. I love sucking on the pussy.
charles jones?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:08 PM   #15
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
I dont believe that.