news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 08-04-2012, 05:19 PM   #1
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms
Exclamation watching SLAUGHTERHOUSE get HOED by interscope has been really satisfying!!!!!!!!!!!

jimmy i: FUCK SLAUGHTERHOUSE.. 1 and done... im on vacation

BWHwhbahahwbwhahHAHAHAHAHA easily one of the most embarrassing music videos EVER niggas got trapped in peewees playhouse and couldnt find a way out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

interscope pays cee-lo a ridiculous fee to star in shit song and shit video for a shit group

LOL @ the green screen

LOL @ video makeup artists HATING crooked i for being 53 years old

LOL @ joell oritz looking like a flesh cartoon

LOL @ cee-los dance solo

LOL @ grown men dancing together like kids to kids BOP to digital backgrounds in clothes their label forced them to wear

ABHBWHWBWHABHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAH

they coulnt push this album if it came with a first class ticket to heaven

they were drowning on the underground and now theyre about to flub a major label shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eminem is gonna wanna off himself cuz jimmy is gonna make him live in the studio for making him sign slaughtrhouse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theyre gonna prop that corpse up, run him into ground and live off his catalog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get ready for more scared eminem face!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

album is gonna be all POP and straight FLOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rhyme over beats em would rap to in sober faggot label slave mode and try and make hit records even though you cant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

em: i think they wanna kill me.... dre.... you still there.... dre!?!?!?!?!?!?

dre: *responds to hitman at the door text*... yeah marshall... still here... what was that last bit? im alone now... continue....
Old 08-04-2012, 05:22 PM   #2
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

ahahahaha

Old 08-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #3
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

(June 27)
UPDATE: Now with an August 28 release date, Slaughterhouse's welcome to: Our House has the following tracklist, according to NahRight.com:
1. The Slaughter (Intro)
2. Our House feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey
3. Coffin feat. Busta Rhymes
4. Throw That feat. Eminem
5. Hammer Dance
6. Get Up
7. My Life feat. Cee-Lo Green
8. We Did It (Skit)
9. Flip A Bird
10. Throw It Away feat. Swizz Beatz
11. Rescue Me feat. Skylar Grey
12. Frat House
13. Goodbye
14. Park It Sideways
15. Die
16. Our Way (Outro)
Old 08-04-2012, 05:30 PM   #4
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

lol

angry! trolling topics again

fuck slaughterhouse
Old 08-04-2012, 05:32 PM   #5
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Angry strikes again.
Old 08-04-2012, 05:57 PM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I called it on everyone of these piss flaps years ago. Still can't believe that cunt misspelled his own groups name on a full arm tat.
Old 08-04-2012, 06:14 PM   #7
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 08-04-2012, 10:42 PM   #8
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
(June 27)
nice art cover, but I'm putting this in the same pile as Busta Rhyme's Year of the Dragon, which is also dropping August. I don't expect either to be good, but if they prove me wrong, then great
Old 08-05-2012, 09:04 AM   #9
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I know a tracklist doesn't really do much other than foster speculation, but that doesn't look like something I want to listen to after the first curiousity spin.

I'm not sure what expectations over @ Shady Records are, but I'm sure they won't be met.

And yes, Jimmy Iovene will probably have Eminem's nuts in a jar after this flop.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Old 08-05-2012, 01:45 PM   #10
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

I'm embarrassed for this album already

Old 08-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #11
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why's buddens like the face of the group? Surely Royce is a more recognised artist...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Old 08-05-2012, 03:21 PM   #12
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
Why's buddens like the face of the group? Surely Royce is a more recognised artist...
maybe, but i think most people think of him "that black guy with eminem on that thing he put out a year ago." people know who joe budden is, if only for pump it up and the army of losses he's built over his career.

it's kinda sad to see what has happened to this group. they all have skill and potential, it's just that they're 4 retards who cant do anything right. since they joined up as a group has any of them released a good album/mixtape??
Old 08-05-2012, 03:23 PM   #13
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

^do you mean after their debut?

cuz their debut was excellent imo

Old 08-05-2012, 08:17 PM   #14
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

personally i hated the debut, but yeah we can talk post-LP
Old 08-05-2012, 08:18 PM   #15
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

i got hopes that thee will be some gems on this album

i cant front on dudes trying to get a better paycheck

if it works out cool fo them but not for fans of good beats and lyricism.

i think most these underground rappers dont realise theyare probably better off catering to their original fans