news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-07-2012, 04:34 AM   #61
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

first Ive saw of the trailer, lookin forward to this!
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:46 AM   #62
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by soob View Post
As a fan of Wu, I can't wait for this movie! I hope shit's gonna be make in classical way like Shaw Brothers' productions.

But, when I was watching this interview I was thinking: What the fuck has happened with "new" RZA. Damn. I don't feel RZA like this. I prefer to watch the RZA in the "raw edition" if you know what I mean. This shit is ok, but this is not RZA who achieved success in the 90s. This is not even RZA who released 8 Diagrams in 2007 I hope ya know what I mean.

I am also unhappy that RZA invited Kayne & Wiz to this movie. He should make another soundtrack like he did it in the case of Ghost Dog. Why didn't he invite a Wu-Fam members? (Maybe he did so if I'm wrong please tell me)
I'm tired of posts like these, Nigga, Rza has grown of course he's not gonna be the same motherfucker you seen in the Raw interviews, He's getting way more money now, no need to look rugged in his videos and shit, he's in a whole different mindstate, it's called GROWTH get over it. And stop getting mad cause he wants to work with new artists, ya'll niggaz act like he be on the phone with killa beez everyday, these niggaz don't be around each other like that anymore. Enjoy the fucking music.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 03:46 PM   #63
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Old 08-08-2012, 05:43 PM   #64
Creepshow
Pirate Gunslinger

Creepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkeyCreepshow iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
I'm tired of posts like these, Nigga, Rza has grown of course he's not gonna be the same motherfucker you seen in the Raw interviews, He's getting way more money now, no need to look rugged in his videos and shit, he's in a whole different mindstate, it's called GROWTH get over it. And stop getting mad cause he wants to work with new artists, ya'll niggaz act like he be on the phone with killa beez everyday, these niggaz don't be around each other like that anymore. Enjoy the fucking music.
Truth. People need to get over that already.
Old 08-08-2012, 06:08 PM   #65
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
smh, look at those Hollywood pointy rings on RZA's fingers, whatever happened to his Gravedigga era pointy rings? I'm not feeling these joints at all. Why didn't he consult Poppa Wu on this before releasing the trailer? Or at least one of the killa beez?

smh, soooooo totally not watching this now...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 06:31 PM   #66
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the trailer looks a little over the top to me, but I'm still seeing this day one. sure, I wish it was more of a Pei Mei/Tarantino homage to kung-fu flicks (not CGI blood and gore), but whatever, I'm supporting this. and I'm sure this won't be the last movie RZA directs......unless it totally sucks dick
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 02:02 PM   #67
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms

Old 08-09-2012, 04:59 PM   #68
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^smh, and again! Why'd RZA go for Asian actresses when he could have used Jamie *******, Tekitha, Deadly Venoms and Blue Raspberry!?

(edit:dafuq!? why can't I write the word s0mmers? Has RZA put a case and dentist on that name?...)

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Last edited by Sky Blue Bally Kid; 08-09-2012 at 05:02 PM.
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 12:12 PM   #69
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default Jamie Sømmers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
^^^smh, and again! Why'd RZA go for Asian actresses when he could have used Jamie *******, Tekitha, Deadly Venoms and Blue Raspberry!?

(edit:dafuq!? why can't I write the word s0mmers? Has RZA put a case and dentist on that name?...)
lol...Ringz must have censored her name after she slapped RZA w/ that paternity suit...they had a falling out obviously after that....shame 2 cuz she ripped it with a vicious flow on the Bob Digi albums (In Stereo & Digital Bullet) even though she supposedly had a Ghost Writer (Ghostface)

Last edited by IronSheik; 09-25-2012 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Rahindia: 17% of RZA's gross income
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:18 PM   #70
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Thumbs up RZA says Tony Jaa was supposed to be in film but couldn't due to conflict

...but will be in the sequel!

Old 08-11-2012, 05:55 AM   #71
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^^^^this gif is the cheapest thing after the slaughterhouse video

lol we can't write jamie *******? are we grown men or are we kids?????
Old 08-11-2012, 09:52 AM   #72
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by soob View Post
As a fan of Wu, I can't wait for this movie! I hope shit's gonna be make in classical way like Shaw Brothers' productions.

But, when I was watching this interview I was thinking: What the fuck has happened with "new" RZA. Damn. I don't feel RZA like this. I prefer to watch the RZA in the "raw edition" if you know what I mean. This shit is ok, but this is not RZA who achieved success in the 90s. This is not even RZA who released 8 Diagrams in 2007 I hope ya know what I mean.

I am also unhappy that RZA invited Kayne & Wiz to this movie. He should make another soundtrack like he did it in the case of Ghost Dog. Why didn't he invite a Wu-Fam members? (Maybe he did so if I'm wrong please tell me)
I know Sin did a song for the soundtrack.
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:00 PM   #73
p.l.o.-style

p.l.o.-style grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodspitta View Post
smh, look at those Hollywood pointy rings on RZA's fingers, whatever happened to his Gravedigga era pointy rings? I'm not feeling these joints at all. Why didn't he consult Poppa Wu on this before releasing the trailer? Or at least one of the killa beez?

smh, soooooo totally not watching this now...
what the hell are you talking about? has this movie anything to do with the Gravediggaz?
FUCK, NO!!!
so what you´re saying makes no sense...

his gravediggaz-style rings were still dope tho. I also like the rings Rfukwan wears on the Nightmare in A-Minor cover!
p.l.o.-style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 01:55 PM   #74
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Old 08-13-2012, 03:58 PM   #75
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

jamie ******* - thought ya'll was playin', W... T... F...

8 is offline   Reply With Quote