news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-07-2012, 07:56 PM   #1
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default why is it that

you hang out with a chick and shit happens and you happen to fuck her,never agree to anything beyond that but then they turn around and try to muscle the situation into a relationship? Why is it that these broads willingly buy you stuff like bday presents etc as gifts but as soon as there's a bit of a fallout, you become a loser who USED them meanwhile you in a tax bracket that exceeds theirs x3

any of yall deal with this kinda fuckery?

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:02 PM   #2
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:03 PM   #3
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

i think you have more of the playa gene. the ability to seperate sex from love. most people regardless of gender don't find this easy.

if you have good sex and connect with somebody the next logical conclusion is to lock the person down into a contract they can lose money for not fulfilling.

i forget have you ever been in a long relationship gravey?
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:06 PM   #4
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea I'm in one now..we been together for a while now and I'm true to her..couldnt cheat on arien even if my life depended on it,besides she's a bit on the insane side,i don't wanna die in my sleep but some broad who's pussy I ravaged before her has been on that shit,trying to act like we in a relationship or something and that shits driving me insane, your point however makes sense fam

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 09:29 PM   #5
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the dick and balls are a spirit transfer machine and when you fuck a chick you posses them with your spirit energy. it takes up to two years after steady fucking, for a chick to rid herself of your energy.
Old 08-08-2012, 05:00 AM   #6
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well, I've never actually set up those ground rules before sex.

Usually we get to that sometime afterward.

That way, if we both agree we're good or don't see much devolping out of the situation then we just peace out and do whatever.

Basically it's because when they catch the feels, some women tend to think if they persist it's only a matter of time before you'll submit to their wants because they convince themselves that part of you feels the same way they do.

No matter how clearly you lay it out for them or go into detail about why you prefer things that way.

They tend to tune that shit out and just hear what they want.

They also usually think they're sitting on the bombest pussy on Earth and once you smash you'll be under their spell.

Some of us aren't that easily manipulated.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote