news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 08-07-2012, 08:30 PM   #46
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
lol @ this album cover. super proud of "THeir House"

worst cover i've ever seen, i think
Old 08-07-2012, 10:22 PM   #47
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
(June 27)
UPDATE: Now with an August 28 release date, Slaughterhouse's welcome to: Our House has the following tracklist, according to NahRight.com:
1. The Slaughter (Intro)
2. Our House feat. Eminem & Skylar Grey
3. Coffin feat. Busta Rhymes
4. Throw That feat. Eminem
5. Hammer Dance
6. Get Up
7. My Life feat. Cee-Lo Green
8. We Did It (Skit)
9. Flip A Bird
10. Throw It Away feat. Swizz Beatz
11. Rescue Me feat. Skylar Grey
12. Frat House
13. Goodbye
14. Park It Sideways
15. Die
16. Our Way (Outro)
lol angry was actually on point with this thread ... and that tracklist wth them generic ass names (please dont make me listen to more swizz in 2012) LMFAOOO the only thing that will probably end up saving this tape is ems cult following of white boys ... they fuckin love SH
Old 08-08-2012, 07:06 PM   #48
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Old 08-08-2012, 07:18 PM   #49
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

the village people?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #50
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

LOL is Swizz in a pair of Iversons?
Old 08-08-2012, 07:39 PM   #51
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LmFAO

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
Old 08-08-2012, 07:40 PM   #52
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

the fat guy has a leather apron on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 08-08-2012, 08:25 PM   #53
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by laolu View Post
lmmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2012, 09:25 PM   #54
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

come see slaughterhouse live watch joell the dishwasher play dress up and rap

JIMMY: marshalls new groups name is slaughterhouse mary

JIMMY: i gave them cee-lo
Old 08-09-2012, 11:16 AM   #55
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

like hnic3 tracklist it smells of wack
Old 08-09-2012, 08:51 PM   #56
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^It really does.

Label pressure has to play some factor, no matter how hard these dudes are willing to whore themselves out for a check.

If I were an indie artist, I would never sign a deal with an imprint under the Interscope umbrella.

Not only would you probably get butt raped on percentages, but I'm sure it's a 360 and Jimmy's slimy six-fingered hands dip into everything.

Signing with Interscope is akin to signing with the WWE.

Lemme lay it out here....

You get signed and you're happy because it's the big time and the earning potential and possible exposure are all appealing to a hungry performer.

Then you get there and the brass immediately drops the ball, they keep you working dark matches and squash jobs so that anyone that didn't alreay know who you are has no idea why you're there, you look like the hired help.

Same case with SH on Shady/Interscope, Eminem fans (the John Cena fans of Hip-Hop) are still grasping to figure out who the fuck Royce or Bad Meets Evil is or was.

They can't connect the dots because they were 4 when the SSLP dropped, so those 4 guys just end up looking like Em's wait staff/dishwasher.

It's like having Ultimate Warrior return without a video package to clue in younger fans, they won't know who that old fart is and won't care either.

The company will ultimately do a horrid job of packaging, marketing & promo and kill any buzz you had on the indie scene within a month or two (although SH does a pretty good job of shooting themselves in the foot).

They'll call you into the office one day and explain that your services are no longer need and wish you "Best of luck in your future endeavors.". but you can't go elsewhere until they say it's okay because they now own your name, likeness, character & soul and snuck a non-compete clause in your contract.

So you're either gonna come out the pocket to buy yourself out, suck some cock in the CEO's office, or be cast into limbo by a megamaniacal tyrant with utter disdain for anyone not in his tax bracket.

I'll call the shot: Slaughterhouse gets dropped and "Future Endeavored" by the end of 2012.

When the album will have sold 65,000 at that point, if they're lucky.....

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Old 08-10-2012, 02:12 PM   #57
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Do you think the interior of that house would be more or less luxurious than ceited's tiled crack den?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Old 08-10-2012, 04:52 PM   #58
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

anyone else sense the irony in having crooked i spell slaughterhouse in the song?? haha
Old 08-10-2012, 05:44 PM   #59
standout

standout Village Idiot

i used to think that angry is just a low life faggot.

now i dont think he is anymore. now i realize that its something more personal. i think joe budden must have fucked his mom or something.

if not joe budden, someone in that group banged his mom. its the only thing that makes sense.
Old 08-10-2012, 05:49 PM   #60
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
anyone else sense the irony in having crooked i spell slaughterhouse in the song?? haha
lol he's trying to help himself remember