news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-12-2012, 09:23 PM   #16
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
hasn't she posed nude?

I'm pretty sure the woman you were thinking of is Katie Price.

She goes by the name "Jordan" when she poses nude, it's like her alter ego, her inner whore.

This is not the same Jordan.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 09:45 PM   #17
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel411 View Post
i actually downloaded this shit the other day for another purpose. Downloadhelper that is. I couldn't figure out how to use it though. When i click the icon i get this massive fuck off list of all this shit from like the last 5 years or so. I couldn't find what i wanted in that list either. I've brought up the list when on the page i'm talking about here too, and couldn't find any reference to it.

I wonder if you might explain to me in the most simple terms how to use it? And how to simplify it so i don't get these massive fuck off lists of shit.

Yeah just for the convenience of not having to waste time searching for pictures on the net. Time is much more valuable to me than money. Signing up on that site was the most sensible thing i've done in some time.
get a girlfriend u virgin

her tits arent even naturals

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 02:51 AM   #18
noel411
penalty boxed user

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
You are asking a forum of men to help you, so you can masturbate more efficiently w/ less hurdles?
Indirectly I guess I am. Why do you ask? Is that not something you would care to assist me with?
Quote:
her tits arent even natural
Show me a girl with natural tits as big as Jordan's fake tits, whose tits look better than Jordan's tits, and I will join her site too.
noel411 is offline   Reply With Quote