news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 08-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #106
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

LOL @ these super lyricists trying to dumb shit down and deliver catchy lyrics

THEY FAILED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ joell looking like a nigga that chases ice cream trucks

yaawaaaa is the gayest signature ever

the equivalent to blowing kisses everytime you walk in a room

faggot shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watching these guys try to make hits is some of the most entertaining shit in rap right now...watch the crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crooked is getting his hairline spray painted on by shady stylists and botox so he can sell super lyrical trash rap on fag beats to retard eminem fans

how is that not hilarious!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?

LOL @ crooked i being 33

welcome to hollywood!!!!!!!!!!!!

nigga was holding weed for suge well into his 40s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

these idiots have no idea whats coming

LOL @ joe buddens whole career as a recording artist never did one good project failed on every level

def jam built him and destroyed him in one album cycle

any one hit wonder you can think of has a better legacy than joe buddens

INCLUDING THIS GUY

vanilla ice dance moves >>> joe buddens music

royce was lobotomized by patron shots and zombie eminem hes FINISHED

gay stylist:"joell you should wear a bandana... thatd be crazy"

*puts on bandana*

joells inner conscience: "i look crazy right now"

SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i suspect even gay sober eminem at some point will realize hes a complete faggot for signing slaughterhouse

and hell stat quo them to cope (shut down and OD while the label terminates thier contracts)

is yelahoof still around?!

he still liking this whole rap thing?!!?

BWHBWHAHABWHBWHAHAHAHAHAHA

shady reboot been a huge failure and the sluaghterhouse LP is gonna cap it off!!!!!!!!!!

4 guys who are losers on their own...

are super losers in a group!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive never seen a super group consisting of 4 losers...

thatd be like calling 5 scrubs off the bench the dream team!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ dudes not being able to contain the giggles ina gay green screen dance video with cee-lo

^^ does not strike me as somebody who knows what day it is

marshall mathers got tsang sungd by interscope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they took his soul and ruined his life... got him paper though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant go anywhere but he can spend it from the house!!!!!!!!!!!

body guards and sleeping pills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eminem had a stroke after he OD'd in his mansion and since he survived jimmy forced him to put out more music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he doesnt wanna do it anymore but hes scared of jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

standout is the perfect example of who slaughterhouse appeals to...

type of geek to register to forums just to defend his favorite rappers like a faggot!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL @ joe buddens getting shot at by niggas on pedal bikes

LOL @ joe buddens getting trashed in a fair one by a 19 year old kid

BWHBWWHHAHAHAABAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 08-13-2012, 10:51 AM   #107
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why are the label putting out album covers/ photo shoots/ images portraying these guys as 21yr old white frat boys?

this whole thing is embarrassing.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:58 AM   #108
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

i guess cuz this look didnt work....

BWHWBAHAHBWHAHHAAHAH @ joell the dishwasher

looks like theyre halloween costume models!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now these niggas are getting dressed by gay stylists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-13-2012, 11:46 AM   #109
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Throw it Away is the perfect title for that track.

As that's exactly what they should've done with it.

LMFAO @ "Marshall Mathers got Tsang Sung'd by Interscope".

He did though.

And as for the Vanilla Ice v. Joey impact comparison.

>>>>>

Even with one ICP, and two Cowboy Troy features.

Still shits on this Slaughter album.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Old 08-13-2012, 12:00 PM   #110
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Holy shit that Throw It Away track is horrorawful!!!!
Old 08-13-2012, 01:24 PM   #111
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

AhahahahAHAHA

how long till Budden and Mickey Factz scope this thread?

Old 08-13-2012, 01:24 PM   #112
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post

That must be where the idea for Wu-Block came from!

Mind...blown...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Old 08-13-2012, 02:23 PM   #113
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER BEARDLY View Post
Lololol

Standout your posts in here are more suspect than surlys last one

He just likes the music

U just want budden inside you, bitchboy bottom twink

Hahahaha, I was waiting for someone to catch on.

I expected to get reamed for that pop music post (no homo).

But it's true, either standout is Joey, or he or she has an obsessive crush on the kid.

Old 08-13-2012, 02:31 PM   #114
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lmao I haven't laughed this hard in a minute

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
Old 08-13-2012, 02:35 PM   #115
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

I know, right?

Old 08-13-2012, 02:51 PM   #116
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ironic that the very thing that these brothers thought would save their careers seems to be the thing thats destroying them faster than signing to dr dre's label.

every decision they have made since signing to shady has been awful. marshall in his catatonic state must really have no idea whats going on around him.

they would have been better off staying independent and selling 10-20 k.

and maybe......... just maybe tried making some actual, good HIP HOP MUSIC for a change.

this is what happens when white collar/ spoon fed crackers are put in charge of hip hop.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
Old 08-13-2012, 03:33 PM   #117
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Quote:
Originally Posted by REANIMATED View Post
is yelahoof still around?!

he still liking this whole rap thing?!!
I'm not sure if he's been dropped already or what.

He's working on a project called Love Story according to things I've read.

That'd better be a concept album and not an H.N.I.C. 3 type crossover failure.

[QUOTE = REANIMATED; 2255332]

^^ does not strike me as somebody who knows what day it is

marshall mathers got tsang sungd by interscope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they took his soul and ruined his life... got him paper though!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant go anywhere but he can spend it from the house!!!!!!!!!!!

body guards and sleeping pills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eminem had a stroke after he OD'd in his mansion and since he survived jimmy forced him to put out more music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he doesnt wanna do it anymore but hes scared of jimmy!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

He looks lost and dead behind the eyes in these shots.

Pretty sad actually, I feel for the guy.

Sure he's well off financially, but like you said, he has to spend it from home.

He can't even attend his daughter and niece's school functions and shit.

It seems like other than friends he made @ the Hip-Hop Shop and things like that, he's never fit in, and even gaining othe rapper's respect was a hard fought battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by main_man View Post
marshall in his catatonic state must really have no idea whats going on around him.
He does seem that way.

He can't see he's being manipulated, it like Munchausen syndrome all over again.

Last edited by Mr. R&B; 08-13-2012 at 03:45 PM.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #118
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I guess standout had enough and realised he needs to STFU
Old 08-13-2012, 05:45 PM   #119
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

he killed himself while listening to mood music
Old 08-13-2012, 07:30 PM   #120
standout

standout Village Idiot

^this lol

Nah for real though, i stopped cuz im getting shook for real. Like some of you strike me as the loner white kids in trenchcoats that might actually snap and go on a shooting spree looking for me with a camera filming the whole fiasco while screaming "LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!!! BET YOU WONT LIKE SLAUGHTERHOUSE ANYMORE WILL YOU?!?"..and i dont need none of that in my life. For real, im good.

With that said, im done. Im not fucking with yall anymore