news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-11-2012, 06:41 PM   #1
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa
Default What Is Reality?

simple question
Big Smokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:44 PM   #2
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

5 senses and belief
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 06:45 PM   #3
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Big Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killaBig Smokes shaolin masta killa

what if you dont have 5 sense professor frink
Old 06-11-2012, 06:48 PM   #4
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

reality is what you create
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #5
7'smatrix
A.T.O.M.

7'smatrix drunken masta7'smatrix drunken masta7'smatrix drunken masta

You.
7'smatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 03:01 AM   #6
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i don't beleive there is a simple answer,i think the answer were unable to comprehend while being human beings..
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 04:09 AM   #7
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

its an opinion like everything in life
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 05:22 AM   #8
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

reality is a figment of your imagination

reality is what you perceive to be the truth, but just because you perceive it to be true doesn't make it the truth, your truth is just your reality

so are you real with yourself or are you caught up in your imagination

or we can go this route as per dictionary.com

re·al·i·ty   [ree-al-i-tee] Show IPA
noun, plural re·al·i·ties for 3, 5–7.
the state or quality of being real.
resemblance to what is real.
a real thing or fact.
real things, facts, or events taken as a whole; state of affairs: the reality of the business world; vacationing to escape reality.
Philosophy .
a.
something that exists independently of ideas concerning it.
b.
something that exists independently of all other things and from which all other things derive.

Last edited by $inista; 06-12-2012 at 05:27 AM.
$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 08:12 AM   #9
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7'smatrix View Post
You.
whaddaya mean
Old 07-18-2012, 08:55 AM   #10
Big Smokes
Livin It Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by $inista View Post
reality is a figment of your imagination

reality is what you perceive to be the truth, but just because you perceive it to be true doesn't make it the truth, your truth is just your reality

so are you real with yourself or are you caught up in your imagination

or we can go this route as per dictionary.com

re·al·i·ty   [ree-al-i-tee] Show IPA
noun, plural re·al·i·ties for 3, 5–7.
the state or quality of being real.
resemblance to what is real.
a real thing or fact.
real things, facts, or events taken as a whole; state of affairs: the reality of the business world; vacationing to escape reality.
Philosophy .
a.
something that exists independently of ideas concerning it.
b.
something that exists independently of all other things and from which all other things derive.

i think i understand what you are getting at
Old 08-14-2012, 04:41 PM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what is reality ?

pure entertainment

lights and sounds

real live horror movies

and comedy

songs and dances

pussy and bouncing titties

crying and laughter

reality is the results of whatever we are eating through the eyes and ears

and dreams are lights and sounds that your stomach capture without being able to see and hear

dreams are the do do of the mind - it's left over light and sound that the mind wastes - the light of the eye has been places the body will never visit
and the thirst of the ear causes you to swallow sounds that you'll never put a picture to - combined, they'll scare the shit out of you when your brain rest

reality is a nightmare in the day time

like a rollercoaster ride that never ends - but you love it - and hunger for more -

say it !!!

H ear - exhale

S ee - exhale

Eye - inhale

Ear - inhale

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 08-14-2012 at 04:57 PM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote