news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-08-2011, 08:35 PM   #16
Ron Paul 2012
That Man Over There

Ron Paul 2012 iron monkeyRon Paul 2012 iron monkeyRon Paul 2012 iron monkeyRon Paul 2012 iron monkeyRon Paul 2012 iron monkey

Alot of people are preoccupied, thinking about how to solve world hunger, wealth inequality, and injustice.

because peace is impossible its better to work on the problems we can solve. it's not preoccupation its, fixing the issues that cause humans to suffer.
world not fighting can be done and that starts by fixing the problems at hand

peace ≠ people cooperating

"The way to do that is to build a nation that doesnt tolerate wealth inequality"
what your talking about is a world void of freedom. building a nation were no one is can rise above another. you are taking away human rights, the right of liberty, progress and property. its a fucking tyranny if you will not tolerate something, even if you think its morally acceptable.

ants have no freedom and no individual personality, they have a hive mind.we are not ants we all have individual wants and needs. are you going to deny the individual so the group may live comfortable, you want as all to be drones, working for the cause of your morality..........................do you know that is a society void of love....that is no way to live....that's not even life..........

god damn it Yahweh ill fucking kill you if this is you. fuck you! i will never see your Zion come to existence, as long as i live there will never be peace. people have a right to be free to make there own decisions even if the decision is "bad" if if it harms people you cannot destroy free will or the individual.

look i cant talk to you any more, are alignments are clearly opposed, i wan't freedom and you like slavery, i love life you love death.

and clearly you are arousing the beast inside me, and its better for every one if he stays put right now. so Boar i leave this in your hands; and any one else on this thread who walks the human road.

i mean seriously this guy thinks that ants > humans. because they have no individuality and only know how to work for the colony. i'm not going to waste my energy on this guy. i really should stick to my policy of not talking to joiner members, first i was actually interested at the question he posed, but know i realize he only posed the question because he was set in his answer. fuck it i have a meeting with AFBF in 30 minutes.

"I'm convinced that you never have to give up liberties to be safe. I think you're less safe when you give up your liberties."
Ron Paul
Ron Paul 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 08:54 PM   #17
Ron Paul 2012
That Man Over There

Ron Paul 2012 iron monkeyRon Paul 2012 iron monkeyRon Paul 2012 iron monkeyRon Paul 2012 iron monkeyRon Paul 2012 iron monkey

oh and one last thing that been eating me, you don't even know what Samsara is. it the cycle of constant change on witch all living beings exist. it can never end or stop and it is always changing it is exactly what i have be talking about, and you have been call nonsense.

"Samsara has been translated many ways which include but are not limited to endless suffering, cyclic existence, perpetual wandering, and transmigration."

movement ≠ peace.

Aesop Chi Odi
武赏 WuDang

your a white boy? fuckin waisian

"I'm convinced that you never have to give up liberties to be safe. I think you're less safe when you give up your liberties."
Ron Paul
Ron Paul 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2011, 11:53 PM   #18
Aesop Chi Odi
Dhamma King

Aesop Chi Odi crouching tigerAesop Chi Odi crouching tiger
Default The superior man understands whats right-the inferior men understand what will sell

Peace. 4th Question.

If, at the end of the day, all anyone of us want is peace, then how could anyone of us be an enemy to the other?

I would much rather save a zombie than consider it a lost cause, the harsh reality of revolution is that not everyone is going to be on your side, some people cannot be reached, others cannot be teached.

This question was phrased incorrectly because not everybody wants peace and thats discouraging. That makes me question the whole objective of establishing peace on a global scale. Can it be done? My answer is yes. In order to do that though we have to start with building a peaceful nation. Alot of people are preoccupied, thinking about how to solve world hunger, wealth inequality, and injustice. How do we correct the damage that has been done on a global scale? Its a heavy topic to deal with.

The way to do that is to build a nation that doesnt tolerate wealth inequality, miseducation, unemployment, and injustice within its borders, a nation that welcomes any community or individual that wont accept it either. Thats the solution and thats where to begin. We have the ideas and philosophies that are needed, the biggest thing holding us back is the notion that peace is a nation thing or race thing or a religious thing when its really a human and universal thing. Islam wants to create peace its way for islam. Christians want to create peace there way for christainity. Jews want there way for jews. Africa for africans, Europe for europeans, america wants democracy and justice but it wants to do it its way for america...

Who's going to build a nation around the idea of peace? Who is going to build a nation based on the universal principles(maat) and do it for the benefit and betterment of us all? Thats what the world is wating for and it is possible. If it is possible to bring all different kinds of races ethnicities and people of differnt relgions together under one umbrella and call it america, then it is possible to bring the same variety of the human family together under another and call it something else, but stand for something greater than what america has stood for or could ever stand for.

World peace can be achieved.

Europe spread terror throughout the world after it came together as a nation and turned its attention on other lands. America spread terror throughout the world after it came together as a nation and turned its attention to other lands. It must be possible then to establish a nation that is based on truth, justic, balance, order, harmony, reciprocity, and propiety to spread the opposite of terror after it has come together and then turned its attention to other lands and people who want for a peaceful environment.

It can be done, it wont be as easy as colonialism was for europe because peace is not an easy thing, it is much more difficult to be at peace then it is to be at war. Because it is our nature to be at peace and it is in the best interest of all to be at peace then that is what we must strive for on an individual family neighborhood and national level.

The human family is much like a bird that doesnt think its a bird, were supposed to be flying yet instead were on the ground walking because somebody made us forget, somebody convinced us that life cant be flier than what it is right now and its just not true. If were capable of living in a more cooperative way then we must do it, that is what we were given the capacity to cooperate for and its written in the book of life.

The ants have the intelligence to work together and build little mound nations based on cooperation and thats exactly what they use that intelligence for and they do it without destroyin the balance of the area they are located in too.

We have the same level of intelligence and more but what are we doing with it? We are doing the exact opposite of what supposed to be done, no cooperation, no order, and were destroying the air land and water that we occupy. The ants won.

Last edited by Aesop Chi Odi; 08-09-2011 at 05:58 AM.
Aesop Chi Odi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 08:48 AM   #19
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

up