news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 01-14-2008, 07:18 AM   #31
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the four agreements - don miguel ruiz's code for life

agreement 1

Be impeccable with your word - Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.
agreement 2

Donít take anything personally - Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you wonít be the victim of needless suffering.
agreement 3

Donít make assumptions - Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With just this one agreement, you can completely transform your life.
agreement 4

Always do your best - Your best is going to change from moment to moment; it will be different when you are healthy as opposed to sick. Under any circumstance, simply do your best, and you will avoid self-judgment, self-abuse and regret.
Old 01-14-2008, 05:07 PM   #32
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ya a co-worker of mine once told me about don miguel ruiz's work that u broke down can you give me a link if u have one?

Also about people being disrespected when none was meant can be kept to a minimum by being impeccable with your words as u said. Speak briefly, decisively and to the point. Some people it seems do not think before speaking. They do not have consistency in what they say and they speak random thoughts. This causes confusion and misinterpretation.

Sometimes people speak without thinking (again) and say things that makes u wonder their intent; you can't figure why they said a certain thing. Again they are speaking randomly just cuz they have stuff in mind- causing confusion.

Insults can be minimized by having compasion for others feelings, and if u have no reason to say something, don't say it. But if u have to criticise, do it in a way that is aiming at fixing the issue.

As to believing one's beliefs to be under attack, nobody should impose their way on a nother; let people take their own path.

With a certain person I know, conflict is started because of that person not speaking clearly, briefly and logically. The person does not think before hand of what needs to be said and causes misinterpretation. The person also makes assumptions alot which leads to misjudgements and conflict. The person is also very quick to judge cuz the person lacks the patients to know all the facts. The person also has a short temper leading to outburst of verbal assaults and dirty looks causing hatred and doubting that persons character stability. The person is also not streetsmart, nor booksmart and lacks alot of intelligence. The person is also arrogant and selfish leading to not consider others as equals. The person is also impulsive and breaks their word of what they said they were going to do leading to mistrust.

From my experience with that person, I see the problems. That is why I said people need to improve their character. These things can be overcome,if people make the effort to see the imperfections and fix them.

To a certain extent we are all guilty of being antagonistic with others, disunity will happen, but I think if people have discipline, patience, forgiveness for those who deserve it, and strive for peace and perfection, things will be better.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2008, 11:46 PM   #33
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Ya a co-worker of mine once told me about don miguel ruiz's work that u broke down can you give me a link if u have one?

Also about people being disrespected when none was meant can be kept to a minimum by being impeccable with your words as u said. Speak briefly, decisively and to the point. Some people it seems do not think before speaking. They do not have consistency in what they say and they speak random thoughts. This causes confusion and misinterpretation.

Sometimes people speak without thinking (again) and say things that makes u wonder their intent; you can't figure why they said a certain thing. Again they are speaking randomly just cuz they have stuff in mind- causing confusion.

Insults can be minimized by having compasion for others feelings, and if u have no reason to say something, don't say it. But if u have to criticise, do it in a way that is aiming at fixing the issue.

As to believing one's beliefs to be under attack, nobody should impose their way on a nother; let people take their own path.

With a certain person I know, conflict is started because of that person not speaking clearly, briefly and logically. The person does not think before hand of what needs to be said and causes misinterpretation. The person also makes assumptions alot which leads to misjudgements and conflict. The person is also very quick to judge cuz the person lacks the patients to know all the facts. The person also has a short temper leading to outburst of verbal assaults and dirty looks causing hatred and doubting that persons character stability. The person is also not streetsmart, nor booksmart and lacks alot of intelligence. The person is also arrogant and selfish leading to not consider others as equals. The person is also impulsive and breaks their word of what they said they were going to do leading to mistrust.

From my experience with that person, I see the problems. That is why I said people need to improve their character. These things can be overcome,if people make the effort to see the imperfections and fix them.

To a certain extent we are all guilty of being antagonistic with others, disunity will happen, but I think if people have discipline, patience, forgiveness for those who deserve it, and strive for peace and perfection, things will be better.

this is a good break down
Old 01-18-2008, 02:59 AM   #34
STYLE

sunny check yo pm. Lets get to work! Operation Red Roach
Old 08-17-2012, 10:36 PM   #35
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

are humans even built to unify ?

get together to do what ?

what do yall think the outcome would be if everyone on this planet unified ?

is it even possible ?

how much closer to each other do they need to be ?

i think our idea of unity needs to be rechecked

when you were a sperm cell, you didn't unify with other cells so that all of yall could penetrate the ovum -

the planets in our solar system are unified, however, they are also in their own orbit -
Old 08-17-2012, 11:24 PM   #36
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny winters View Post
are humans even built to unify ?

Get together to do what ?

What do yall think the outcome would be if everyone on this planet unified ?

Is it even possible ?

How much closer to each other do they need to be ?

I think our idea of unity needs to be rechecked

when you were a sperm cell, you didn't unify with other cells so that all of yall could penetrate the ovum -

the planets in our solar system are unified, however, they are also in their own orbit -
without u-n-i there is no verse. We need to butt heads once ina while to realign the program from all angles to inform those who were misinformed and find themselves stuck in the muds no matter how stubborn they are and repetitive a process it seems - to re-program them back on track to overcome and give the future seeds a guiding light - beacon that can be passed down from word of mouth like our ancestors did but with a better understanding of the u-n-i versal truth.

We all fall and sometimes people dont realize the power they hold to bring a brother back up when he is down, even myself. But i have learned to absorb the pain of my bredren and listen. Sometimes all one has to do is have somebody listen and absorb their pain when the load is heavy and the rain is falling hard. Whether you admit it or not its the truth for everybody alive.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2014, 06:42 PM   #37
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Should we unite with people who may be antagonistic to us?

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2014, 11:00 AM   #38
SG
Forever Upward

SG crouching tigerSG crouching tiger

U: u
N: never
I: integrate
T: take
Y: yours

Thats part of man's limited will!