news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-16-2012, 01:35 PM   #1
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa
Default The Raid Redemption

I know this thread is a bit late but, I saw it when it first came out in theatres around 3-4months ago, and it was fucking i-n-s-a-n-e.

Any1 check it out and agree? That crazy fight at the end with the cray short, long-haired muay thai guy against the cop and his brother was fucking intense!

Go watch if you have not, it is a must-watch for any action movie fans...

Hollywood needs to take a lesson from these guys
Old 07-16-2012, 09:53 PM   #2
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

great fight scenes in this flick.
if you like to watch people get killed, then this is a must see.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:58 AM   #3
Fresh
the most wanted

Fresh drunken mastaFresh drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Fresh

dissapointed with this.... second half drags on a bit and there were far far to many quick cuts throughout the film, so typical of action films

who thought that to make an action sequence look better, you should cover it up with quick cuts so you can barely see anything?
Old 07-17-2012, 05:26 AM   #4
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I haven't seen this yet but Asian Cinema don't typically use quick cuts like in American action films

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:36 AM   #5
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

dope

watch merantau its got the same lead and mad dog guy and same director

its like indonesian ong bak

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 04:15 AM   #6
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just watched it last week, pretty good film but it was the dubbed version that I saw. One with subtitles is probably better
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:02 AM   #7
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

loved the film. the knife action was great

the U.S Release has both dubbed and subtitle version
also the movie cost like 1000 $ to make not really but it was low cost and its making big bucks

Last edited by 100pr00f; 08-20-2012 at 07:04 AM.
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:11 AM   #8
MaskedAvenger
Secret Rival

MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MaskedAvenger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Does your version have the commentary? I don't think my Blu Ray version does but I gotta recheck.

MaskedAvenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:33 AM   #9
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedAvenger View Post
Does your version have the commentary? I don't think my Blu Ray version does but I gotta recheck.
I have no idea I didnt check

on Related news

Iko Uwais the main star of The Raid and Merentau will join Keanu Reeves for Man of Tai Chi
Old 08-20-2012, 08:40 AM   #10
KATO
Hidden Warrior

KATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killaKATO shaolin masta killa

What's with Keeanu doing all these Asian-based films?

Man of Tai Chi, The 47 Ronin, etc...

I don't got a problem with it because I like Keeanu, but he's of English-Hawaiian-Irish-Portugese-Chinese decent....

yet he's getting all of these Asian roles, I mean he "kinda" looks Asian, but not as far to the point I'd consider him for an authentic role or whatever.

Oh well, no complaints, just a point I thought to address....
Old 08-20-2012, 09:43 AM   #11
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

no idea..but he isnt the the lead in the movie...he plays the bad guy
Old 08-20-2012, 09:51 AM   #12
KATO
Hidden Warrior

"The One" playing a bad guy?

Interesting.......