news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-20-2012, 06:43 AM   #1
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms
Default Thoughts on Pussy Riot?

Dont know a whole lot about them,

but I think protesting in a Church or any other religious place is disrespectful

To my knowledge the Russian Orthodoxy is more or less complicit with the Putin regime

but still its very disrespectful

idk why they didnt stick to protesting elsewhere

also why is the VAD3R 's Church thread closed? i saw no disrespect in there, and i think its really lame it got closed

if some1 closed it because they disagreed with the views its better to have some intelligent input then act like

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:17 AM   #2
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

i deleted it and put that troll video there. google the thread title - that was a copy paste but from years ago.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 07:35 AM   #3
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

my bad

Old 08-20-2012, 08:52 AM   #4
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

I find it a little harsh.

If this were before the 80's they could of been judge dreaded in old C.C.P.R.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:13 AM   #5
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

It is harsh but they will probably let them after a year. Plus they achieved what they wanted, they've got popularity although their music is probably trash, and support from some movie and music stars, they didn't get killed or inprisoned for rest of their lives like they could if they did same in saudi arabia or some other country. They will probably get a deal when they come out of prison, so by their measurements (which is american dollar) they succeded.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2012, 10:49 AM   #6
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

yeah the Church has appealed for lenient sentence as has Putin

as Putin is under enough pressure as it is he isnt stupid enough to pull some Siberian shit

Old 08-20-2012, 12:55 PM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Demon View Post
Dont know a whole lot about them,

but I think protesting in a Church or any other religious place is disrespectful

To my knowledge the Russian Orthodoxy is more or less complicit with the Putin regime

but still its very disrespectful

idk why they didnt stick to protesting elsewhere

also why is the VAD3R 's Church thread closed? i saw no disrespect in there, and i think its really lame it got closed

if some1 closed it because they disagreed with the views its better to have some intelligent input then act like

what is pussy riot exactly ?

on the mod moves.....everyone doesn't have to understand or agree why moves were made by mods - supervisors and managers are usually assholes - and the owners and big bosses are even bigger assholes - but the ones who own the buildings that all of the above work in are usually murderers - because usually, they have to protect themselves and all of the above from assholes - you don't know authority until you become authority - i'm sure everyone here has had a problem with the rules that their parents set down in their home - hopefully we have all gotten whoopins for being disobedient - and allot of the times we felt we didn't do anything to merit the ass whoopin - but sometimes your moms gotta let you know who's boss.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:42 AM   #8
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Pussy Riot finally released from jail for protesting dictator Putin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 06:27 PM   #9
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

^ It seems that dictator is not so big dictator after all.
Old 12-25-2013, 10:33 PM   #10
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think Putin is in the closet.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 12-26-2013, 10:03 AM   #11
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Like all others who oppose gay "rights" and their totalitarian ideology.
Old 12-26-2013, 11:47 AM   #12
netscape check two
N.I.

Would you like to ride with him shogah?

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by netscape check two; 12-26-2013 at 11:51 AM.
Old 12-26-2013, 03:05 PM   #13
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Old 12-29-2013, 07:31 PM   #14
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

^^^^

lol
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote