news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-21-2012, 02:33 PM   #9976
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol maybe it will go up in value when he wins rookie of the year.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:28 PM   #9977
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Does Vick get injured every game?

Old 08-22-2012, 02:41 PM   #9978
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Ha, it seems like it. The eagles cant count on him for 16 games if he takes hits, and taking a hit is part of what makes Vick above average.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:40 AM   #9979
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

The type of extend a play QB Vick is, put the vest on son!!!!! He knows he's gonna get hit so I'm not understanding. Especially in pre-season...ok it may restrain ur ability so in regular season...whatever. But it's preseason son and u hurt. So now he's not gonna play till week one??? Looked shitty game 1....hurt game 2.....get it together boo.

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 02:35 AM   #9980
check two
N.I.

-Eagles best player of all time passes away

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...91-passes-away

Old 08-25-2012, 08:01 AM   #9981
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nick Foles....remember that name boys......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:05 AM   #9982
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
The type of extend a play QB Vick is, put the vest on son!!!!! He knows he's gonna get hit so I'm not understanding. Especially in pre-season...ok it may restrain ur ability so in regular season...whatever. But it's preseason son and u hurt. So now he's not gonna play till week one??? Looked shitty game 1....hurt game 2.....get it together boo.
Of course he's not gonna play til the season opener, coaches always rest starters the last preseason game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Nick Foles....remember that name boys......
Solid backup, if Vick goes down i'm confident we could still get a few W's.
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:07 PM   #9983
check two
N.I.

Vick will probably lose his starting job sometime this season.

Old 08-25-2012, 12:28 PM   #9984
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shut up
Old 08-25-2012, 12:30 PM   #9985
check two
N.I.

are you obsessed with him fat ass?

Old 08-25-2012, 05:21 PM   #9986
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

QoP and Fartz back for another year of sad eyes and tears.. haha
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 07:42 PM   #9987
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

Preseason is too long. Especially for the teams that play five games. Ill watch the Saints preseason games, whereas in the regular season I watch all the games.

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
repĚreĚsent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 10:00 PM   #9988
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Quote:
are you obsessed with him fat ass?
I'm far from fat. Stop hatin. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
QoP and Fartz back for another year of sad eyes and tears.. haha
lol haha yall got the chip this year, i'll give yall that
Old 08-25-2012, 11:08 PM   #9989
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Eli bout to shit on the league this year... I got a good feeling.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 11:10 PM   #9990
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Respect the Colts. Luck bout to hold us down this season.

Charles Barry is online now   Reply With Quote