news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-26-2012, 03:04 AM   #9991
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

RG3 will shit on the NFC East this year.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:24 AM   #9992
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
Of course he's not gonna play til the season opener, coaches always rest starters the last preseason game.

Solid backup, if Vick goes down i'm confident we could still get a few W's.

Absolutely....he's stepped and made a hell of an impression for when (not if) Vick goes down....dudes made of glass lol

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 09:26 AM   #9993
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
RG3 will shit on the NFC East this year.

Who?! He's bum sauce lol

Old 08-26-2012, 09:45 AM   #9994
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Texans coughed up alot of costly turnovers last night. They suppose to be the faves.....better get it together.

Old 08-26-2012, 10:51 AM   #9995
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
Who?! He's bum sauce lol
ahaha get the fuck out of here, if he was on the the eagles you would be sucking his dick so hard, even though y'all got the exact same face.

as long as he stays healthy, he'll have ups and downs, ain't like he's going to be super bowl mvp. THIS YEAR. ha

BUT WHAT THE FUCK WOULD AN EAGLES FAN KNOW ABOUT A SUPER BOWL MVP??????

ahahahahaha cunts

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:45 AM   #9996
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

stop reusing old pictures, step ya game up, new season, new jokes....
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:30 PM   #9997
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Texans coughed up alot of costly turnovers last night. They suppose to be the faves.....better get it together.
favorite to win their division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 12:33 PM   #9998
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Who?! He's bum sauce lol
lol that "bum" will be raping yo team for next decade. Have fun with a 32 yr old Vick
Old 08-26-2012, 03:32 PM   #9999
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
stop reusing old pictures, step ya game up, new season, new jokes....

shouldn't the eagles be the ones stepping their game up?

Nick Foles looks real good

haha those jokes will always be relevant so long as the dust on that trophy shelf is as deep as the queens vagina.

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 04:10 PM   #10000
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

T.O. released

http://twitter.com/NFL_RealUpdates/s...83996005953536
Old 08-26-2012, 04:26 PM   #10001
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-Dallas Cowboys put scrub Dez Bryant on double-secret probation, including six regulations

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...7876--nfl.html

Quote:
Old 08-26-2012, 04:33 PM   #10002
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
-Dallas Cowboys put scrub Dez Bryant on double-secret probation, including six regulations

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...7876--nfl.html
When you have to go to extreme
measures like these for a player, he
probably shouldn't be on your team...
Old 08-26-2012, 07:23 PM   #10003
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

RG3 will be shitting bricks once he faces the Giant's NASCAR front. Though we'll of course do our usual make the bums, backups and rookies look good routine I am sure. Not worried in the least about the fagSkins.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:27 PM   #10004
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Damn them Jets are looking like trash. Tebows numbers look like dirt every week and Sanchez ain't getting them in the end zone either. I almost felt bad for their fans watching this game.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 11:48 PM   #10005
check two
N.I.

Tebow is lucky to be a second string QB.

Quote: