news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-27-2012, 12:38 AM   #10006
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
RG3 will be shitting bricks once he faces the Giant's NASCAR front. Though we'll of course do our usual make the bums, backups and rookies look good routine I am sure. Not worried in the least about the fagSkins.
Shitting bricks? Naw. You faggots let bum ass 3rd string Rex Grossman look like an elite QB last year (not to mention those "fagSkins" owned the season series lmao). RG3 > Rex Grossman. Again, have fun getting fucked by this guy the next 10 years.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:26 AM   #10007
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

So the Jets have Sanchez and Tebow and can't score a TD?! LMAO

Oh and Sexy Rexy working the hell out that lap band....

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 10:22 AM   #10008
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
So the Jets have Sanchez and Tebow and can't score a TD?! LMAO

Oh and Sexy Rexy working the hell out that lap band....

Are you implying that Sanchez and Tebow are good QB's?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #10009
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

I mean they aren't horrible....

Old 08-27-2012, 11:15 AM   #10010
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

they aren't?

Old 08-27-2012, 02:49 PM   #10011
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hey Queef, how's that dream team doing?

the eagles are the only dynasty i know to have never have won a championship.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:08 AM   #10012
check two
N.I.

-Vince Young released as backup QB of the Bills

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/ap-sour...5339--nfl.html

Old 08-28-2012, 07:40 AM   #10013
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Quote:
they aren't?
I think so....but that's just my opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artie Lange View Post
hey Queef, how's that dream team doing?

the eagles are the only dynasty i know to have never have won a championship.
Uh huh....teams fine.........say all u want.

Old 08-28-2012, 08:40 AM   #10014
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Of Poetry View Post
I mean they aren't horrible....
Oh no, they most certainly are horrible.
Old 08-28-2012, 11:13 AM   #10015
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

so much for getting crushed by the 9ers D
Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
Old 08-29-2012, 03:09 PM   #10016
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Default Giants DT went on twitter rant after Madden 13 used a picture of wrong Marcus Thomas

Old 08-29-2012, 03:16 PM   #10017
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compulsion View Post
Switch that to randy mOss getting crushed by the Seahawks secondary that might be accurate. 49ers come back to reality this year. Nobody outside of NY gets lucky that often.
Bwahahahaha Are you dreaming?

Moss, Manningham, Davis, Crabbtree (possesion receiver)and Gore.

Try and cover them all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
page 666 of the nfl thread = Giants Dynasty is upon us
You seem a little retarded.

I know Eli has that RETARD STRENGTH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
I bet NY GIANTS fans would by into some BS like that.
Old 08-29-2012, 03:36 PM   #10018
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default When you know you should retire

Old 08-29-2012, 08:31 PM   #10019
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
he also said they been doin it for the last 3 or 4 yrs lmao

they were both on the Broncos during one preseason and they think thats how the mix up started
Old 08-29-2012, 08:46 PM   #10020
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Madden's fucking clowning this nigga!!!!!