news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-09-2011, 09:45 PM   #316
contrastiktion

contrastiktion grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to contrastiktion

make the league bigger dbag
contrastiktion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:49 PM   #317
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

16 posts since 2003? lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:55 PM   #318
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep斟e新ent
To stand for; symbolize

Last edited by sakk; 09-05-2011 at 05:28 PM.
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 04:02 PM   #319
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

damn its full

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:52 AM   #320
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

by the way. i won both my leagues this year. $1150 richer

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #321
sakk
Autarch

Arrow Wu Tang Fantasy League 2012-2013

League ID: 451949
Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo..../wutangballers

Password: wutang

Wanna ball? I'm gonna try a live online draft this year.

There are a few more spots, fantasy football anyone?

Wu Tang Corp Ballers

rep斟e新ent
To stand for; symbolize

Last edited by sakk; 08-19-2012 at 03:14 AM.
Old 08-21-2012, 08:13 PM   #322
sakk
Autarch

Anybody else wanna join there are spots available.
League ID: 451949
Custom League URL: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo..../wutangballers

There is no password the league is open to the public.

Join up, tell your friends.

rep斟e新ent
To stand for; symbolize
Old 08-21-2012, 09:13 PM   #323
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the link is fucked up i think

i drafted last night for my company league. i had the #1 pick out of 10.

for like 3 weeks i'd been mocking with Rodgers as the first pick, that's who i was going to pick, went in to it with that mindset, take Rodgers and then go from there.

i decided at the very last minute to take Ray Rice instead haha. just felt like it, blew everyone's mind.

Ray Rice
Larry Fitz
MJD (who better get traded to Detroit real fuckin fast haha...still though, 3rd round couldn't pass him up.)
AJ green
Darren Sproles
RG3
Stevie Johnson
Doug Martin
Malcolm Floyd
Raven's Defense
Nate Washington
Jay Cutler
Toby Gerhart
Robbie Gould

still gonna tweak it before the season, but at this point i'll probably try Cutler at first and see how Griffin starts. fuck it, only a 20 dollar league

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2012, 09:16 PM   #324
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
The first link he posted worked, but not the second one.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo..../wutangballers

Old 08-21-2012, 09:41 PM   #325
GZAjector

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah it kept saying the league was full, but from the main screen i just entered the league number and it went to it. only had 5 teams in it, so fuck it i joined up, team EFIL4ZAGGIN

Quote:
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
Old 08-22-2012, 02:37 PM   #326
sakk
Autarch

Try this link http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/451949

Wu Tang Ballers (ID# 451949)

The league is open to the public if you have trouble joining please let me know.

rep斟e新ent
To stand for; symbolize
Old 08-25-2012, 07:39 PM   #327
sakk
Autarch

Yo, Wu Tang fantasy league needs three more people. Help a forum member out.

League id# 451949
League name - Wu Tang Ballers

There is no password. Join up players

rep斟e新ent
To stand for; symbolize
Old 08-27-2012, 04:45 PM   #328
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I got both of my drafts on Sunday. I am champ of both leagues (however i didn't draft my one team. I was in NYC for Rock the Bells last year.)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 03:56 PM   #329
check two
N.I.

how was the league this season?

Old 07-27-2013, 09:09 PM   #330
GZAjector

what's up any of you bastards want to do this shit again soon

Quote: