news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 08-28-2012, 09:09 AM   #1
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms
Default A$AP Mob ft. Raekwon - Underground Killa$

Mixtape download: http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes...ver_worry.html
kingaaronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 12:55 PM   #2
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

asap mob>>>raekwon
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:07 PM   #3
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
asap mob>>>raekwon
No, they have A$AP in their names
Old 08-28-2012, 01:15 PM   #4
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
No, they have A$AP in their names
What does that have to do with anything?
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:16 PM   #5
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Raekwon spitting on this shit, beat is smooth
Old 08-28-2012, 01:20 PM   #6
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

raekwon needs an energy drink. this tape is more classic than shaolinvswu.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:42 PM   #7
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
I think SvsW is average but compared to this garbage Shaolin vs Wu is a classic. This is trash. Even Chop Chop Ninja shits on this tape.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:44 PM   #8
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
What does that have to do with anything?
Having A$AP in your name is just wack and here it is; the whole collection of wack rappers. I never heard a dude with A$AP in his name spit flames. Don't give me A$AP Rocky, that's a weak rapper. I used to get confused when people mentioned him, cause his name sounds a bit like Aesop Rock who is a great rapper.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:46 PM   #9
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
I think SvsW is average but compared to this garbage Shaolin vs Wu is a classic. This is trash. Even Chop Chop Ninja shits on this tape.
You clearly haven't sat down and listened to this, the beats are nice, These niggaz are flowing on these beats, lyrics are good enough...

Quote:
Nah, You gotta give Rae a pass on this, the beat fits him perfectly for his lack of energy. His bars are potent.
Old 08-28-2012, 01:54 PM   #10
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
You clearly haven't sat down and listened to this, the beats are nice, These niggaz are flowing on these beats, lyrics are good enough...
Different taste. I like funky, jazzy, soulful sampled beats with a swing in the drums. I like the J Dilla's, Madlib's and 14KT's not this sound that a lot of people are trying to capture.

Listen to this beat:

When I hear this Waajeed beat I think why the fuck would I listen to those other corny beats, this shit is way better. The sample is incredible, his drum pattern is great and hear the swing on the snare with the hi hat

Last edited by TheFunkyDrummer; 08-28-2012 at 02:08 PM.
TheFunkyDrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 01:58 PM   #11
Hollow Dartz
Banned

I'm not gonna go back and forth with you, I've realized that you know very little and you're very narrow minded. And The beats on this album aren't "this sound that a lot of people are trying to capture". These beats sound like NOTHING in the mainstream right now, that's why I fuck with them. Listen to that wack shit you posted.
Old 08-28-2012, 02:08 PM   #12
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Waajeed wack... ok you're right there's no point in discussing
Old 08-28-2012, 03:02 PM   #13
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

aesop rock has a wack voice and wack beats.

wajeed who the fuck? just sounds like biting some pete rock beats. after he changed his beat making style and became wack.
Old 08-28-2012, 03:18 PM   #14
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
aesop rock has a wack voice and wack beats.

wajeed who the fuck? just sounds like biting some pete rock beats. after he changed his beat making style and became wack.
his beats on labour days was amazing. his voice is like marmite. u love it or hate it.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2012, 03:19 PM   #15
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

lol dilla said in a 2002 interview that Waajeed is the next best thing, trying to be Pete Rock. No way near new Pete's style, his style is similar to Dilla's.

Also Aesop having a wack voice, that's your opinion can't agree with you on that and his beats aren't the best there are but Labor Days has classics. Lyrically he's extremely good and his flow is great.