news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-01-2012, 12:10 PM   #61
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Like i said before, i do blame men for women acting ignorant because too many men be spending way too much money on women and that's why a lot of women think they're all that and they think they're special. If men stopped spending a lot of money on them and chasing after them, then women will change. Like i also said, if men stopped chasing women, women would fuck women but women after awhile will get tired of that because women can't go to women when they need their car fixed, they need some things in the house or apartment fixed. Plus i believe women like the feeling of sleeping next to a man, touching a man, having a man's dick inside them rather than women sleeping with women.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:11 PM   #62
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
they just want love? LMAO what cave did you crawl out off. Now you're either female or a virgin. I know hopeless romantic dudes who get fucked over. Get real with that shit lmao

"they just want love" lmao
a proper man will find himself a proper woman. no need to throw shit on women who aint shit in your opinion. what is that is that gonna do?
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:12 PM   #63
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
A man should be a MAN, period! Don't allow emotions to get the best of you. For woman, it's ok for them to get all emotional about how men are this and that. But for men, it's different. Complaning about how women are messed up and put men down is bs. It's a shame that 70% of black women are the head of the household and the bread winners, which is why the world looks down on black men as a whole.

Learn to grow. If you don't like the women you're talking too, go to something else but never say that women are the problem. Find a solution to your love problems, don't complain about the women.
first of all, that's the kinda tlk that irrirtates me, if you don't have kids and don't know what soe of these dudes have to deal with, don't assume every woman left alone to be head of household is a mans doing. The irony of such an ignorant statement is me just talking to a loving father who works his ass off who can't even see hos kids unless her demands for money are met..dude gave the bitch a house, and abcomfortable life and she went and fucked another dude and wants to milk him dry..dont get general with this topic..theres alotta good black men out there who step up and get taken for a ride because these sluts think they are weak.

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:13 PM   #64
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
a proper man will find himself a proper woman. no need to throw shit on women who aint shit in your opinion. what is that is that gonna do?
what is a proper man?
what is a proper woman?
you seem to know that riteria well so how about answering those questions and while you at it..tell me, how do you spot a proper man or woman?

Old 09-01-2012, 12:19 PM   #65
D.projectile

Quote:
what is a proper man?
what is a proper woman?
you seem to know that riteria well so how about answering those questions and while you at it..tell me, how do you spot a proper man or woman?
first of all lemme just say i aint making excuses for so called bitch niggaz..bein a bitch n bein a man dont go. leave a woman in her shit pile if thats where she REALLY wants to be

a woman plays her role n does so loyally. if she aint a potential mother..she aint a proper woman.

i dont wanna come across like im trying to say that their blameless but it would b more effective if upright women were giving them flack for their messed up ways...dnt u think so?
Old 09-01-2012, 12:21 PM   #66
D.projectile

Quote:
you speak to them..observe and scope out dam near everything
Old 09-01-2012, 12:22 PM   #67
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

charlesjones..stick to your guns..dont fall for this politically orrect nonsense they are trying to sell you G. Tell the truth..how is a man to blame for a grown womans ignorance..you seem to forget they consider themselves equals, they too have brains and have the conscience to know the difference between good and bad, when a man does it..theres so excuse, there shouldn't be one for equals, some of you are sounding naive on here. Go ahead,explain what part a man lays in a woman acting like a retarded animal, being obnoxious,fucking everything that moves,having babies for cheddar, yea it's a mans fault, just like it's a mans fault these sluts can sit down and shit on another woman making something out of her life talking about her her aint right. Give me a break

Old 09-01-2012, 12:25 PM   #68
D.projectile

who here blamed men? me?
Old 09-01-2012, 12:26 PM   #69
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
first of all, that's the kinda tlk that irrirtates me, if you don't have kids and don't know what soe of these dudes have to deal with, don't assume every woman left alone to be head of household is a mans doing. The irony of such an ignorant statement is me just talking to a loving father who works his ass off who can't even see hos kids unless her demands for money are met..dude gave the bitch a house, and abcomfortable life and she went and fucked another dude and wants to milk him dry..dont get general with this topic..theres alotta good black men out there who step up and get taken for a ride because these sluts think they are weak.

This is how I look at it: If a man has doubts about the woman he's seeing, don't marry her nor have children with her. Lucky for me, I don't have any kids nor have I be married.

I will agree that some women are horrible. A guy I know of has to pay child support for a kid that's not his. So, he's taking care of a slut and her mother who's still messes around and allows men to lay up. It's sad.

I know how to spot the bad ones. I don't hate women, even though I've been used so many times. All I'm saying is don't pass judgement on everybody because the chick who you might like you isn't the one who f***** you over like the last chick.

Even though it just recently happened to me, I won't hate the next woman.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:29 PM   #70
D.projectile

both genders have been played. would you lot agree?
Old 09-01-2012, 12:30 PM   #71
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I agree with Radioactive Man. Ironman, that's stupid for you to say that men can't blame women for their relationship problems. If men are doing the right thing in the relationship and the women are acting a fool, why shouldn't men blame women for that? I do believe that if a woman is getting on a man's nerves, then he should move on but moving on to the next woman doesn't mean that she's gonna be better. Bottom line is that most women are difficult to deal with but sometimes when men are dealing with women, men have to be patient and the right woman will come along. A lot of men aren't patient and that's why the good men get hurt because they're only thinking about pussy. Sometimes women will approach men when you least expect it if they see you're quiet and a good man because i've had that happen to me before. I was surprised that a few cute black women approached me but they must've been paying attention to see that i'm a good man. I remember one time a cute black woman in Cleveland got a little mad at me because i said i didn't wanna be in a relationship with her and i regret saying that because i liked her. She's a good kisser and sometimes i think about her. Sometimes i kinda wish i was still in Cleveland because i miss the black women there and i miss the ones i dealt with. I even kinda miss the white woman i dealt with when i was in Cleveland. She invited me over her house to spend the night twice and we fucked and that has never happened to me with a black woman.

I've met some good black women before and even though it may seem i've talked to a lot of asshole black women, i'm not gonna give up on all black women. I may get a black or white woman one day and i may not get one. It doesn't bother me being single because i'm used to doing things by myself like going to the movies, grocery shopping, going to the mall, going to the record store, going to a restaurant or fast food place. Of course i feel like single men that i would like to have a woman but i'm not gonna let being single bother me. Men know that women are difficult to deal with and when men are looking for women, you have to be patient because most of the time men aren't gonna get women to be with them right away.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:31 PM   #72
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
first of all lemme just say i aint making excuses for so called bitch niggaz..bein a bitch n bein a man dont go. leave a woman in her shit pile if thats where she REALLY wants to be

a woman plays her role n does so loyally. if she aint a potential mother..she aint a proper woman.

i dont wanna come across like im trying to say that their blameless but it would b more effective if upright women were giving them flack for their messed up ways...dnt u think so?
what I'm saying is, there is no definte answer to those questions, what you consider a proper woman might be the total opposite of what I think of one, furthermore ,my qualm is people saying "they are like that because of men"_ that doesn't sit right with me, My mother is a good woman,she has been married for nearly 40 years and she's happy, you know why? Because she respects my pops as a man and lets him play his position, she doesn't try to game him or turn the relationship into love for barter and that's what the issue is with alotta these weak chicks today and it's gonna be an issue for as long as they get defended. I believe in keeping it real, black people have the problem of delusion and that's why all of us,africans included aren't rising in society. We ignore problems and play the victim instead of nipping it in the bud. How is anyone with a brain gonna tell me, the reason a grown sane woman who considers herself our equal acts shady because of a man? When the truth is, it's because of who and what they are, they always want the easy way out, instead of exploring a situation,the prefer exploiting it. Do you know why you hardly see good black women out there? They too busy making it happen,they don't blame men, they take responsibility for their actions, they walk the path they need to and get successful, in turn, they are never angry or sady because they can get their own. They don't sit on their wack asses all day talking about they can't do shit in life because of a man. That excuse is invalid

Old 09-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #73
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

but yet, you said the problem is men And that's where my issue lies. I know women who never even had a father figure who are great and successful. Women who have been used,played etc by scumbags but they aren't agry exploiters who feel entitled. The kinda woman me and Tsa are shitting on are trash and I don't care what excuseanyone wants to make for them. They in their predicaments because they chose to. You ant tell me that trash that ignores a clean cut educated brother is a victim for wanting athug or bad boy. Lets get real here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
This is how I look at it: If a man has doubts about the woman he's seeing, don't marry her nor have children with her. Lucky for me, I don't have any kids nor have I be married.

I will agree that some women are horrible. A guy I know of has to pay child support for a kid that's not his. So, he's taking care of a slut and her mother who's still messes around and allows men to lay up. It's sad.

I know how to spot the bad ones. I don't hate women, even though I've been used so many times. All I'm saying is don't pass judgement on everybody because the chick who you might like you isn't the one who f***** you over like the last chick.

Even though it just recently happened to me, I won't hate the next woman.

Old 09-01-2012, 12:35 PM   #74
D.projectile

Quote:
what I'm saying is, there is no definte answer to those questions, what you consider a proper woman might be the total opposite of what I think of one, furthermore ,my qualm is people saying "they are like that because of men"_ that doesn't sit right with me, My mother is a good woman,she has been married for nearly 40 years and she's happy, you know why? Because she respects my pops as a man and lets him play his position, she doesn't try to game him or turn the relationship into love for barter and that's what the issue is with alotta these weak chicks today and it's gonna be an issue for as long as they get defended. I believe in keeping it real, black people have the problem of delusion and that's why all of us,africans included aren't rising in society. We ignore problems and play the victim instead of nipping it in the bud. How is anyone with a brain gonna tell me, the reason a grown sane woman who considers herself our equal acts shady because of a man? When the truth is, it's because of who and what they are, they always want the easy way out, instead of exploring a situation,the prefer exploiting it. Do you know why you hardly see good black women out there? They too busy making it happen,they don't blame men, they take responsibility for their actions, they walk the path they need to and get successful, in turn, they are never angry or sady because they can get their own. They don't sit on their wack asses all day talking about they can't do shit in life because of a man. That excuse is invalid
that shit dont sit right with me either i agree that aint right.
Old 09-01-2012, 12:38 PM   #75
D.projectile

Quote:
what I'm saying is, there is no definte answer to those questions,
for me there is

thats the issue. there has to be an understanding on both parts of what is expected from each