news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-01-2012, 01:41 PM   #76
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
where do they get them from though?
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #77
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and that's what we were initially saying before dudes felt the need to Blame "men". What TSA said jokes aside is real. I've seen it and lived it. And for those who think it's just about "walking away"_ ,thats relative, If you invest time and energy into something you thought was one thing but turned out to be another,its not that easy to just walk ,thats why I question some ofyall and how many relationships you have been in. If you know anything about real relationships, it's easier said than done. I've been with chicks who were trash and I tried to show the better life, tried to make a better person and that's when I realised,its not who they with, it's them...can someone explain to me whu a chiick who aint got shit and aint shit is "too good" to take a bus to a job I helped her get so she can feed her kids?...tell me how me being a man looking out for her and trying to make her a better person was my fault?

I really wanna understand that logic

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:49 PM   #78
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You know what made me mad about Think Like A Man movie? I love the movie but the only character i didn't like was Taraji Henson. She went on a date with Morris Chestnut because she was impressed with the fact he had a lot of money, nice car, good job. So when she went on a date with him, he was doing most of the talking and she couldn't say much because he kept interrupting everytime she tried to talk. So then she started thinking about Michael Ealy because he was a guy who didn't have a lot of money and a nice car but he had dreams of having his own restaurant and he made it happen by having a restaurant business inside of a food truck. So all of a sudden she went to him and told him she didn't care about how much money he got and what kind of car he got which i felt is bullshit because most black women only care about that stuff when they meet men. But i realized that she fell in love with him because she finally figured out that Michael loved her and love is more important than material things. But most black women won't ever figure it out that love is more important than material things until they're old and lonely LOL.

Taraji's friend Regina Hall tried to tell her that being successful doesn't mean anything if you don't have a man to be with because she told Taraji that she's lonely. Taraji had a good job and she was successful but she knew she was lonely and that's why she figured out that she wanted to be with Michael because she was in love. But another thing that the movie showed is that love can make men and women change because Gabrielle Union's husband changed his childish ways and he proposed marriage to her when she broke up with him because he realized he missed her. Romany Malco was a player but when he got with Meagan Good, she changed his ways because he lost her at one point and he didn't wanna be without her.
CharlesJones is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:49 PM   #79
D.projectile

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
.tell me how me being a man looking out for her and trying to make her a better person was my fault?

I
it wasn't
Old 09-01-2012, 01:52 PM   #80
D.projectile

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
anyone???

why they so fucked up?
Old 09-01-2012, 01:57 PM   #81
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Why are black women fucked up? I just told you why. Black women's attitudes come from them being hurt by a lot of black men. But nobody is forcing black women to choose these black men losers. They choose these clowns. So don't be surprised when they hurt you and don't take your attitude out on good black men cause all black men aren't the same. Black women's stupid asses for some reason think all black men are the same.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:01 PM   #82
D.projectile

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Why are black women fucked up? I just told you why. Black women's attitudes come from them being hurt by a lot of black men. But nobody is forcing black women to choose these black men losers. They choose these clowns. So don't be surprised when they hurt you and don't take your attitude out on good black men cause all black men aren't the same. Black women's stupid asses for some reason think all black men are the same.
why do they think that though?
Old 09-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #83
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

like I said before, when it comes to this,i agree with you. Good point because it IS TRUE. A majority of them after knowing you have money all of a sudden have all these problems,suddently they are helpless,suddently every burden they ever had is your problem and then use that to try and fuck with the situation and think they can hold dudes feelings hostage, that's when they blatantly tell you of the other dude in the cut who will pay her bills if you don't so you got these bitch ass captain save a hoes slaving just to keep that trash in their life. That's where I differ, I usually tell them what they are and to this day,they respect me because they know I don't fall for that jezebel shit ,neither will I feel the obligation to put up with their shit because I'm a man. If a chick cannot respect you for Being a MAN, she's just a fucked in the head slut who doesn't deserve your time or respect. Lets call a spade a spade. My fiance works, doesn't want for nothing from me..she owns her problems and mistakes,when I help her out,its because I want to and love her, not because I'm a man and that's why it's working.aint no barter for love bull,its Love. Period, that's what some of these dudes don't get, being with a woman doesn't mean you gotta pay her bills and pay her way through life, if you think that's what love or being a man is about, your a pantsyed out trick

Quote:
You know what made me mad about Think Like A Man movie? I love the movie but the only character i didn't like was Taraji Henson. She went on a date with Morris Chestnut because she was impressed with the fact he had a lot of money, nice car, good job. So when she went on a date with him, he was doing most of the talking and she couldn't say much because he kept interrupting everytime she tried to talk. So then she started thinking about Michael Ealy because he was a guy who didn't have a lot of money and a nice car but he had dreams of having his own restaurant and he made it happen by having a restaurant business inside of a food truck. So all of a sudden she went to him and told him she didn't care about how much money he got and what kind of car he got which i felt is bullshit because most black women only care about that stuff when they meet men. But i realized that she fell in love with him because she finally figured out that Michael loved her and love is more important than material things. But most black women won't ever figure it out that love is more important than material things until they're old and lonely LOL.

Taraji's friend Regina Hall tried to tell her that being successful doesn't mean anything if you don't have a man to be with because she told Taraji that she's lonely. Taraji had a good job and she was successful but she knew she was lonely and that's why she figured out that she wanted to be with Michael because she was in love. But another thing that the movie showed is that love can make men and women change because Gabrielle Union's husband changed his childish ways and he proposed marriage to her when she broke up with him because he realized he missed her. Romany Malco was a player but when he got with Meagan Good, she changed his ways because he lost her at one point and he didn't wanna be without her.

Old 09-01-2012, 02:03 PM   #84
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
but yet, you said the problem is men And that's where my issue lies. I know women who never even had a father figure who are great and successful. Women who have been used,played etc by scumbags but they aren't agry exploiters who feel entitled.

Oh. Ok. I got you.

Quote:
The kinda woman me and Tsa are shitting on are trash and I don't care what excuseanyone wants to make for them. They in their predicaments because they chose to. You ant tell me that trash that ignores a clean cut educated brother is a victim for wanting athug or bad boy. Lets get real here
It is how it is, Grave. I just ignore that and move on.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:07 PM   #85
D.projectile

Quote:
like I said before, when it comes to this,i agree with you. Good point because it IS TRUE. A majority of them after knowing you have money all of a sudden have all these problems,suddently they are helpless,suddently every burden they ever had is your problem and then use that to try and fuck with the situation and think they can hold dudes feelings hostage, that's when they blatantly tell you of the other dude in the cut who will pay her bills if you don't so you got these bitch ass captain save a hoes slaving just to keep that trash in their life. That's where I differ, I usually tell them what they are and to this day,they respect me because they know I don't fall for that jezebel shit ,neither will I feel the obligation to put up with their shit because I'm a man. If a chick cannot respect you for Being a MAN, she's just a fucked in the head slut who doesn't deserve your time or respect. Lets call a spade a spade. My fiance works, doesn't want for nothing from me..she owns her problems and mistakes,when I help her out,its because I want to and love her, not because I'm a man and that's why it's working.aint no barter for love bull,its Love. Period, that's what some of these dudes don't get, being with a woman doesn't mean you gotta pay her bills and pay her way through life, if you think that's what love or being a man is about, your a pantsyed out trick
why they fucked tho?
Old 09-01-2012, 02:09 PM   #86
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

charles..most fucked up black women are that way because of their choices, not because alotta back men hurt them. They know exactly what different demographics of black men are like and yet they choose to go for niggas, lames with no foresight for the future who don't even know what a relationship is. Lets make a contrast here. There are good black men who will never get the chance or shot because they aren't thugged out enough or aint balling like they say. The black women who aren't fucked up will hardly even be seen in clubs, or the streets in boy shot talking about where the niggaz at, they don't sit at home all day twerking,smoking weed,sucking dicks and making babies for wellfare, those women are out there getting it...and they usually wait,meet a good man, marry him and have a family with him..not become a babymama..so really..the problem is those sluts. They are all given an equal opportunity in life..education is free in america, the chance to make it is there for all of them,but they would rather be system slaves and statistics. Trash

Quote:

Old 09-01-2012, 02:11 PM   #87
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

D Projectile, i don't know why they think black men are all the same. For them to think like that is retarded.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:12 PM   #88
D.projectile

shit aint gonna change if we dont ask qustions like this g
Old 09-01-2012, 02:17 PM   #89
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

for example..do you think Gabby douglas has time to sit at home and blame men for her problems? NO. She has spent her time making someting out of her life, she took the opportunities presented to her and she made the best outta them, she knows her worth and probably will grow up to be the kinda woman who won't let anyone treat her like less, Meanwhile in slithouse fuckhead america, were people..who couldn't even see the symblism in what she was doing..what did they get out of her attempts? Her hair..thats what..they complained about her hair Lmao on their lame asses while she bagging 90 million dollar deals...now tell me this..what makes her any special from themn why aren't they getting instead of acting like retarded slaves daily? Explain that

Old 09-01-2012, 02:30 PM   #90
ShaDynasty
Bad Birds That Fuck Nerds

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

black women all act like they're the bomb regardless of how raggedy and fucked up they look.

ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote