news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-01-2012, 02:38 PM   #91
EAGLE EYE
Super Moderator

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
for example..do you think Gabby douglas has time to sit at home and blame men for her problems? NO. She has spent her time making someting out of her life, she took the opportunities presented to her and she made the best outta them, she knows her worth and probably will grow up to be the kinda woman who won't let anyone treat her like less, Meanwhile in slithouse fuckhead america, were people..who couldn't even see the symblism in what she was doing..what did they get out of her attempts? Her hair..thats what..they complained about her hair Lmao on their lame asses while she bagging 90 million dollar deals...now tell me this..what makes her any special from themn why aren't they getting instead of acting like retarded slaves daily? Explain that
Ha - i heard about that. It all came down to her hair lol. No praise for being a world class athlete who won Gold medals at 16yrs old. They ridiculed her over fucking hair - probably while eating fastfood and excessively tweeting.

This strange obsession with hair has to be a psychological disorder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER View Post
You'll cowards dont even drink cock liquor.
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:39 PM   #92
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so yall are complaining about trash smelling like trash ?

black women do not choose to be destroyed in this society - allot of them behave like this because they are booty/spoils of war - and have a low self esteem due to what society says is and promotes as beautiful - black men as a whole are boys to them that really have no power to protect them the way other societies protect their women and children -

you are supposed to pay for every thing and groom them, upkeep them - maintain them - you are not supposed to pay her bills, because she should't even have any - real men with real power don't go half and half on bills with their women - this has nothing to do with love - this is the nature of men and women -
Old 09-01-2012, 02:45 PM   #93
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

society hasn't done shit to them, they chose to play victim. Lets stop blaming everything else but them, there are women from the racism era that are good,successful amd aren't broken down and they lived through times where they weren't considered even human,times where they wouldn't dar try to get ahead, these bitches got no excuse..they aint slaves,they can do it if they really wanted to..theres alotta black girls doing it everyday, fuck a fake victim

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:48 PM   #94
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

[QUOTE=2PAC HOLOGRAM;2261110]black women all act like they're the bomb regardless of how raggedy and fucked up they look.

[IMG]

and that's one of the biggest problems with those lost ones..they ar very delusional, ask em what they want outta life, they'll tell you about benzes and mansions etc yet they on the streets twerking and expecting some dude to splurge on em ,lmao right

Old 09-01-2012, 02:51 PM   #95
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
Ha - i heard about that. It all came down to her hair lol. No praise for being a world class athlete who won Gold medals at 16yrs old. They ridiculed her over fucking hair - probably while eating fastfood and excessively tweeting.

This strange obsession with hair has to be a psychological disorder.
that was pathetic and an embarrassment to anyone with melanin on them. Point blank. I've never seen more prevailant mental slavery in my life

Old 09-01-2012, 02:53 PM   #96
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
you captain save a hoe's will be changing your tune one day Lmalo..im not gonna argue this issue with any of you on here. Just know, you are part of the problem why these sluts act the way they .do. I'm willing to bet either yall hagent been in long term relationships..havent been in relationships period or prolly haven't been with more than 1 woman in your lives. Frther more , just know..for as long as yall keep tricking, they'll act right so keep defending their nonsense and say it's men. Speak for yourself. I'm done with this convo.

charles, when it comes to that topic, you make more sense than alot of these make belief dudes.

MEN are supposed to take on a woman or women when he needs a help meet - when he is so busy in the world taking care of business that he doesn't have enough time to cook a nutritious meal or wash his clothes. she is also there to console and comfort him when his body aches from tilling the soil - this is why she was made with soft skin and soft watery round parts, a soothing soft voice.

niggas be looking for the girl with that fat ass and good hair to make their wifey, then be complaining that she don't give him head, and plays him. She sees that this type of nigga ain't about shit - but he really thinks he got it going on - he wanna be a playa, then complains about getting played by scally wags hoes - showing pictures of his future wifey on an internet site for strange men to beat off to talkin about "i'm make this one my wifey". she sees right through such a shallow nigga -
Old 09-01-2012, 02:58 PM   #97
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
society hasn't done shit to them, they chose to play victim. Lets stop blaming everything else but them, there are women from the racism era that are good,successful amd aren't broken down and they lived through times where they weren't considered even human,times where they wouldn't dar try to get ahead, these bitches got no excuse..they aint slaves,they can do it if they really wanted to..theres alotta black girls doing it everyday, fuck a fake victim

there is no racism era -

success isn't being able to pay the bills -

this society is based on white supremecy and is worst now than it ever was -

they are still being labeled "Black" in 2012 -

in order to understand Black Women, and their behavior, you would have to understand Black History, not just in america, but globally -

until then, there is no way you can have a one up on me on this topic
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 02:59 PM   #98
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Sunny. Now you making the point I've made on here the whole time, they want niggaz, not men..and theybusually gravitate towards niggaz, not men. Lets keep ot real here. How many educated black men or even successful black men do you see with them? I can tell you why

Old 09-01-2012, 03:03 PM   #99
RADIOACTIVE MAN
aka Orion Zemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
there is no racism era -

success isn't being able to pay the bills -

this society is based on white supremecy and is worst now than it ever was -

they are still being labeled "Black" in 2012 -

in order to understand Black Women, and their behavior, you would have to understand Black History, not just in america, but globally -

until then, there is no way you can have a one up on me on this topic
lmao yo..ive lived black history on more ends than you can imagine..i lived in partheid south africa, I lived it...not talk about it...i know exactly what it is...alotta black people today don't even know what slavery is or prejudice is..they play the card too much, I'll tell you something..when you get kidnapped and nearly shot to death because you got melanin..come talk to me..i lived it. Some of yall read and speak from reading about "Black history"..you wanna bring that up..im a symbol of it and yet..i didn't let it make me an angry victim,it didn't stop me from achieving

Old 09-01-2012, 03:04 PM   #100
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@2Pac Hologram saying all black women no matter how they look think they're the bomb hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I agree.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 03:06 PM   #101
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Sunny. Now you making the point I've made on here the whole time, they want niggaz, not men..and theybusually gravitate towards niggaz, not men. Lets keep ot real here. How many educated black men or even successful black men do you see with them? I can tell you why

niggas don't consider themselves niggas though - every body thinks that everybody is stupid - there are no men - Black men as group don't have the power on this globe to be taken seriously by black women - having a good job, a nice car, and allot of money DOES NOT make you a successful man -

a successful man provides for his family, protects and secures them, and does not work in a metropolis - making money does not make you a successful man - tilling the land, knowledge of the land, providing protection against the harsh elements -bringing to this world healthy children - teaching your children a way that will make them even more powerful than yourself - a successful man has the respect from his children and wife or wives - in his old age, they take care of him because he taught them trades and established something firm for them to grow on - this is what true love is - we've been fed the wrong ways
Old 09-01-2012, 03:09 PM   #102
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Radioactive Man speaking the truth. I told you women are retarded no matter what their race is. White women do the same shit black women do. Sometimes i see cute white women with nerd white men. Why do you think that is? They aren't with them because they like them. They want their money. I don't have a problem with men being nerds because being smart is good. But i'm just dealing with reality. These same guys that are nerds wouldn't even get cute women when they were in school. But now all of a sudden that they're adults, cute women want them cause they got good jobs LOL.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:12 PM   #103
CharlesJones

Sunny Winters, what are you talking about men aren't successful when they have a good job, nice car, a lot of money? Hahahahahahahahahaha. I think you try to prove us that you're deep and more intelligent than us hahahahahahahahahaha. I don't take your opinion seriously.
Old 09-01-2012, 03:12 PM   #104
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
lmao yo..ive lived black history on more ends than you can imagine..i lived in partheid south africa, I lived it...not talk about it...i know exactly what it is...alotta black people today don't even know what slavery is or prejudice is..they play the card too much, I'll tell you something..when you get kidnapped and nearly shot to death because you got melanin..come talk to me..i lived it. Some of yall read and speak from reading about "Black history"..you wanna bring that up..im a symbol of it and yet..i didn't let it make me an angry victim,it didn't stop me from achieving
you were in a war -

a physical war where you know exactly who your enemy is -

we in america are a broken in, domesticated, trained spoils of war - south africa is just now beginning to be this way - NOW they got liquor stores on every corner - NOW the women gotta sell pussy in order to feed their babies -

you were just in a fight -

but even still, having guns pulled out on you, thrown in the back of a police car, and shackled on the benches at the precinct every other week for sitting on the bench and talking with your family members is the same shit -

police/cops is the new name for slave catcher - we are just advanced in the bullshit over here
Old 09-01-2012, 03:14 PM   #105
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Sunny Winters, what are you talking about men aren't successful when they have a good job, nice car, a lot of money? Hahahahahahahahahaha. I think you try to prove us that you're deep and more intelligent than us hahahahahahahahahaha. I don't take your opinion seriously.

if that is what success is to you, so be it - go achieve it