news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-01-2012, 10:26 AM   #61
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
i thought about this before i wrote what i wrote - but something has to be pushing those particles - there has to be some type of force behind it in order for it to move - i would just say that it is a force -

with speakers - loud speakers - there is usually a hole cut out in it - the louder the sound/music, the stronger the wind/air

sound is the source of the wind -

what is the difference between air and wind ?

and what is force ?
the particles obviously have kinetic energy hence why theyre able 2 move. same reason why i can move when no force is pushing me.

sound isnt the source of wind.

air is the atmospheric substance above the surface of the earth. its made up of different gases. wind is the movement of gas particles.

a force is an influence that causes an object to move. gravity magnetism friction etc
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 10:59 AM   #62
D.projectile

D.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkeyD.projectile iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post

a force is an influence
what kinda influence?
D.projectile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 01:31 PM   #63
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.projectile View Post
what kinda influence?
forces like gravity influence the direction of an object. anything that causes an object to accelerate is a force so definitely influences the direction.

another influence is its shape. a force can dent something.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 09-01-2012, 02:10 PM   #64
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
something has to be pushing those particles - there has to be some type of force behind it in order for it to move - i would just say that it is a force -
It is the heat of the sun which results in wind.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

Last edited by diggy; 09-01-2012 at 02:12 PM.
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 03:16 PM   #65
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well.... the sun is very loud
Old 09-01-2012, 03:20 PM   #66
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
It is the heat of the sun which results in wind.
no...
Quote:
Old 09-01-2012, 04:13 PM   #67
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so what is winds source ?
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 04:41 PM   #68
pro.Graveface
BuddaHazeMysteryDeepSpace

pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)pro.Graveface Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to pro.Graveface Send a message via Skype™ to pro.Graveface

clouds
Mother Yin Father Yang are my GrandParents!
Graveface is now Gravespace
pro.Graveface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 05:20 PM   #69
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
so what is winds source ?
wind is when gas particles r moving in the same direction. adding heat energy or another form of energy to these particles will give them the energy to move
Quote:
Old 09-02-2012, 08:10 PM   #70
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

how can one "Know" something by heart ?

what does it mean to know something by heart when thought is thought to exclusively be processed in the brain ?

what does it really mean to know ?
Old 09-15-2013, 10:10 PM   #71
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
in terms of magick, i took a step back and looked at the motive of the ritual. "to open a dimension to great power"

symbolically you have 2 diagrams of power the pentacle and the cross.

one representing man and the other representing nature.

by offering sacrifice on the points of these two symbols overlaid on each other, an altar is created.

this is basic magick ritual. powerful.
Also, symbolically, man was put on the cross (Jesus).

There was also Hebrew letters used in the movie. Interesting how the tooth of a lion was used. And it is the letter SHIN in Hebrew. Shin symbolically means fire (fire looks like a tooth when it burns) and fire is the element of the lion (leo).

Aleph in the Hebrew alphabet means ox and an ox was used in the ritual.

Nun is a letter as well and it means seed, and a new generation of life, so it could rep man as well as other things. Symbolically, some have written that the letter Nun even looks like a man.

http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/28_chart.html

http://hebrew4christians.com/Grammar...aleph-bet.html

Earlier in the movie, Lord BLackwood convinces others he has ressurected.

The killing ritual also implies the resurrection of man:
Man (rep air) was killed by Ox (earth). - So man is dead.
Ox (earth) killed by eagle (water).
Eagle (water) killed by Lion (fire).
Lion (fire) killed by man (air). - In order for man to kill lion, he must have been resurrected. - Jesus symbolism again (according to Bible)

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
Old 09-21-2013, 06:55 PM   #72
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
how can one "Know" something by heart ?

what does it mean to know something by heart when thought is thought to exclusively be processed in the brain ?

what does it really mean to know ?
Again with the heart. The Ib knows shit your brain forgets.
What made us so fuckin stupid compared to the ancients?
These fuck nuts that have knowledge and wont share.

BTW I see a Niburu pole shift Lemuria/Atlantis connection in this cross aspect of it. I will get back.

V4D3R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 07:06 PM   #73
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

V4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venomsV4D3R five deadly venoms

The cross can be a warning symbol about the natural cycle of this solar system and the imminent pole shift thats happened before and will happen again and again.

Old 04-26-2014, 06:23 PM   #74
diggy
The ABBOTT

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post

Using that chart that Flacon put up, the characters were killed off in a symbolic way as well:
Man representing air, was killed in dirt (earth)
Ox/bull representing earth, was killed off in a tub of water.
The eagle representing water was killed using fire.
The lion representing fire was to be killed using air/poisonous gas, but was stopped by Holmes...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post

Air destroyed by Earth
Earth destroyed by Water
Water destroyed by Fire
Fire destroyed by Air

Ya. The five elements are associated with the five senses, and act as the gross medium for the experience of sensations...

The basest element, earth, created using all the other elements, can be perceived by all five senses – hearing, touch, sight, taste, and smell.

The next higher element, water, has no odor but can be heard, felt, seen and tasted.

Next comes fire, which can be heard, felt and seen.

Air can be heard and felt. "Akasha" (aether) is the medium of sound but is inaccessible to all other senses.

From the lowest to the highest.

Quote:
Old 04-27-2014, 07:14 AM   #75
V4D3R
Singularity Instigator

“Amen, Hallelujah!”

The four main Annunaki on Earth bowing to Enlil who is Amun...some might say Anu

1 Ptah/Enki father of 2 Ra/Marduk whose the father of 3 Osirus/Asar whose the father of 4 Heru/Horus.

That Sherlock clip is like how they murdered that legacy and replaced it with Christianity/Judaism/Islam