news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Downloads and Links

Old 10-12-2011, 03:30 PM   #46
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

the next few months will be crazy with the releases.

i gotta move this but before i do, keep ya eyes open.

The Merchant and The Mason coming to a harbour near you!!!!

first and only single from the album

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 04:23 PM   #47
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

4ourfathers is an incredible piece of work.

Solid, cohesive, well crafted and thought out.

This is the way more albums should be made, one MC, one producer, one mind, one accord.

The production is phenominal and Menes got that crazy ill voice and mic prescene.

It's definitely a joy to listen to, peace to Menes, the whole BDZ crew & M.O.D. as well.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:54 PM   #48
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to MENES

P.E.A.C.E! Much respekt too MAXIMUS for that little review, I'll take the Diamond D line wit a grain of salt haha thankz for coming thru and glad you enjoyed.. The Tagz should be working homie, you duh only 1 i've heard complainin NIA, 7th iznt british yo hes a limey blimey, and he had nothin too do wit that aspect, he jus made the album sound ILL and onpoint wit the levelz! Thankz too HIM.

BRONZE, you know the deal kid and how I feel about these upcoming project already! WE IN THIZ PIECE NEVER TOO LEAVE. Shitz about too get seriouz. The meanest mothafucka you met, about too be let lose. BDZ.

DIVINE COMPLEX. Yo, PEACE lord, that is truly a blessing too read and why I continue on makin these lyrical onslaughtz. M.O.D is the true sparker of my light tho! I couldnt have done it with out him, the beatz are ONE OF A KIND and OUTWORLDLY! Yo sun we got mad ish you probablyaint heard, so hit me up and we can build on that. I truly appreciate the love.

That goez for everyone, Letz continue too push this project and further CORP projectz, for we are making waves..
\P.E.A.C.E FROM THE MENES AND M.O.D! THA 4OURFATHERS.

4F

MENES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 02:04 PM   #49
MENES
TIME PASSES..

MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MENES Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

YO! ALSO!

EMPTY
RIFLES
FULL
CANTEENS

.... WATCHOUT!

Old 10-16-2011, 02:06 PM   #50
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

still spinnin this shit haard
props again
Old 10-16-2011, 05:00 PM   #51
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dope stuff menes and m.o.d. definately killed it

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:00 AM   #52
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

It's all abt Land of The Lost
My fav joint i go back too
Old 09-02-2012, 02:59 PM   #53
MENES
TIME PASSES..

P.E.A.C.E LORdZ!! BRING THIZ ONE BACK UP... FOR ALL WHO MISSED IT!! THE SHIT BEEN BOOTLEGGED AND SELLING ON SOME EURO SITES AND SHIT LMAO

ENJOY IT AS A FREE DOWNLOAD

Old 09-03-2012, 12:04 PM   #54
bamboo
I need a piece of peace

bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)bamboo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I still keep this one on rotation!
Banger!

Quote:
"Can't believe you on the canvas, I'm just throwin jabs" - Inspectah Deck

Blueminati
bamboo is offline   Reply With Quote