news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 09-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #1
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default R.I.P Michael Clarke Duncan.

R.I.P Michael Clarke Duncan.

LOS ANGELES—
Michael Clarke Duncan's fiancee says the Oscar nominee for "The Green Mile" has died while being hospitalized following a July heart attack.
Publicist Joy Fehily released a statement from Clarke's fiancée, the Rev. Omarosa Manigault, saying the 54-year-old actor died Monday morning in a Los Angeles hospital after nearly two months of treatment following the July 13 heart attack.
PHOTOS: Notable deaths of 2012
The 6-foot-5, 300 pound Duncan appeared in dozens of films, including such box office hits as "Armageddon," ''Planet of the Apes" and "Kung Fu Panda."
Duncan had a handful of minor roles before "The Green Mile" brought him an Academy Award nomination for best supporting actor. The 1999 film, based on the Stephen King novel of the same name, starred Tom Hanks as a corrections officer at a penitentiary in the 1930s. Duncan played John Coffey, a convicted murderer.
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:43 PM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

RIP Michael. I liked him. I think the first time i saw him was in The Players Club movie with Ice Cube, LisaRaye, Bernie Mac. He was rapper Luke's bodyguard when Luke came to the Players Club. He punched Alex Thomas in the back of the head when Alex tried to get into the room where Luke and some strippers were. Alex said to him, i should fuck you up little ass nigga hahahahahahahahaha. Fuck ya'll Miami niggas. Only other movie i saw him in was Welcome Home Roscoe Jenkins with Martin Lawrence, Mike Epps and Cedric The Entertainer.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 09:08 PM   #3
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you only ever saw him in 2 movies??????

jesus, dude was in at least 3.

if you were white, then you would have seen him in Armageddon numerous times, and you would have wept when Bruce Willis locked Benaffleck in the spaceship and Benaffleck cried and told him he loved him.

R.I.P. YOU SMELLIN' YOU SOME CORNBREAD IN HEAVEN

Rob vs Bob
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 03:11 PM   #4
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I really enjoyed his work....even in Daredevil.

R.I.P MCD

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 05:17 PM   #5
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

r.i.p. to the kingpin of crime, wilson fisk.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote