news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 09-05-2012, 09:35 PM   #10036
Hollow Dartz
Don't grab my jacket dunn

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

We need to do a wu-corp fantasy league next year
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:50 PM   #10037
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
We need to do a wu-corp fantasy league next year
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...t=65920&page=6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #10038
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

big deal if the giants lost. they won the superbowl last year being one game over .500.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:28 PM   #10039
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

RIP to Art Modell

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...7895--nfl.html

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-06-2012, 12:40 PM   #10040
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Giants will be under .500 this year
Old 09-07-2012, 04:16 AM   #10041
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

LOL
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:49 AM   #10042
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Bwahahahahahaha^

Treacherous Dogs
Old 09-07-2012, 01:24 PM   #10043
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
big deal if the giants lost. they won the superbowl last year being one game over .500.
Yes, but at the same time, they may not even make the playoffs the next time they are only one game over .500 My team was 9-7 last year and missed out.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:27 PM   #10044
spammy sosa
Major League Bleached Asshole

spammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal sonspammy sosa prodigal son

spammy sosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 10:57 PM   #10045
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
Giants will be under .500 this year
How you figure? Because we have a tough schedule? We have the toughest schedule in the entire NFL every single NFL season along with the Redskins, Cowboys and Eagles. Every season.

This is what the Giants do, they fuck up and shit and look bad and then BAM they creep up on ya' like some Mexican weed.

Let's see what happens this week let's see if the Niners can even hang with the Packers. Beat those dorks and then maybe I will consider the Niners capable of challenging the G MEN again.

Now as for the game itself well let's just say Giants are Victim 1 of these Middle School refs. That no call on Cruz on 3rd and goal was horrendous. The Cowboys got called for hella flags, and rightfully so, but no call was as bad as that and it cost us. Also Cruz was called for a block in the back on a 1st down catch by Bennet that was so pussified that anyone who agrees with the call is already developing female tendancies as we speak. But it was a dope game and the Girls came with the ambush they looked good. Let's see what happens it's Week 1 and already the Giants aren't making the playoffs LOL.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 04:51 PM   #10046
netscape check two
N.I.

eagles looked like they will be at the bottom of the division this year after that game

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-09-2012, 05:15 PM   #10047
Hollow Dartz

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Vick was rusty nigga, we going strong lol
Old 09-09-2012, 05:18 PM   #10048
netscape check two
N.I.

Playing against a rookie QB in his first game? lol The eagles are supposed to have one of the best running backs, and they were playing against a team that is like dead last against the run, lol

Quote:
Quote:
Old 09-09-2012, 05:30 PM   #10049
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

R. Griffin
Passing- 19/26
Yards - 320
Avg- 12.3
TDs - 2
Ints- 0
Rating- 139.9

OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 05:34 PM   #10050
Hollow Dartz

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Playing against a rookie QB in his first game? lol The eagles are supposed to have one of the best running backs, and they were playing against a team that is like dead last against the run, lol
Did you even watch the game? Vick and our O-Line were the only problem... McCoy averaged 9 yards a carry and most of his runs kept getting called back due to the O-Line, they barely ran the ball at that, he still came out with 120 yrds, Maclin and Jackson caught almost every pass, our defense shut down the run game, 3 ints, Brandon Weeden stats were shitty wtf are you talking about???