news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 06-02-2010, 11:27 PM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

true - we all got cracks and craters yo - we'll only see ourselves properly when all the puzzle pieces connect - some pieces give you a clearer hint of what that big picture looks like - KRS is definitely one of those pieces for me - some corner pieces won't have the same vision, but that is the beauty of their individuality -

as puzzle pieces, we may find another and try to connect, and get stuck in the process - but don't run away, cause most of us have 4 sides - you have to turn around and try the other side of the piece - if you run away, you'll be going through the whole box of pieces and become a whore
Old 06-11-2010, 12:02 PM   #17
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffff

you know....eye had heard
rumors that KRS ate junk food
and dead animals long before this
particular video came out

and to my knowledge this video is the first
time KRS ever admitted that he does eat
junk food and dead animals

this is the first time he admitted it

and eye don't think its any coincidence
that he finally admits this
after he published this great great
mammoth of a book(over 800 pages!!!!)........

because in the book....at least ONCE
he promotes the eating of fish...
eye think its in the freestyle section

om still gonna ride with KRS though....
because eye think its a better
"religious" book than the Quran
or Bible

after all he's done for me and now that
he's published this book eye really
can't say shit to judge him

its defineatly curing me of my diet zealotry

anyways....eye read it quickly at the barnes and
noble...

now om almost finished reading it in a slower manner

soon eye will post up some quotes from the
book that stood out

stay tuned
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:08 PM   #18
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 12:41 PM   #19
AliJack

AliJack drunken mastaAliJack drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
if you already have complaints about it then.........
nahh i mean i didnt until i read the posts in here...
Old 07-15-2010, 10:21 AM   #20
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

as promised.....

"WAKE UP HIPHOPPA! GOD is the very event that caused you to go astray in the beginning. It is GOD who has been teaching you from before you were even born, preparing you with the events of your very life for the ministry you are now qualified to promote. For only wisdom and real life experiences possess the authority to correctly teach others. The greatest of all sins is to believe that you actually have the power to sin, that somehow there is you and GOD. WAKE UP HIPHOPPA! GOD is a thousand times more devious than you can ever be. In fact, it is those who, because of fear and/or pride, never come to GOD for corrections, who continue to judge themselves when GOD is not even judging them. It is they who suffer the most in prolonged immaturity and ignorance. And even this is GOD's doing"

"The Love in your heart will want to unite with those who suffer and are in need. But please remember that everyone is where they are because of who they are. To truly save a person from their own illusions and hardships it is not you that must unite with them, it is they who must unite with you! You uniting with the ignorant and the immature will only lead to your own suffering"

"As spirit/human beings, the universe is seeing what it is capable of as us! To know that you are not in the universe but that you are the universe itself, is self-awareness. To know that you are an idea, a possibility, a hope, a try-out in GOD's mind, this is self-awareness. To know that GOD is depending on you to fullfill the purpose designed for you is self-awareness."

"Having realized this, I realized that this movement cannot rely upon people. It cannot rest upon the trust of people. People are fickle. One minute theyíre in, one minute theyíre out. Most of the people on the record were thereóthey were there for their hearts, no doubt, but they did expect KRS to go ahead and lead the movement. And KRS never intended that or intended for that, so it kind of just waned. And one thing Iíll say is that I learned over twenty years the difference between being an artist and being an activist, and they are two different things. The people who shout positivity on records, theyíve got the red, black and green going, the dreadlocks, their women have the head-wrap with the long skirt and the backpack and itís all black and weíre doing it and itís all thug. And what I learned is really, honestly, I get more support from thugs, pimps, hoes, hustlers before I get the support of the so-called conscious, hip hop community or conscious urban community, neo-soul, whatever itís called."
Old 07-15-2010, 11:48 AM   #21
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
GOD is a thousand times more devious than you can ever be.

deep deep deep

Quote:
"The Love in your heart will want to unite with those who suffer and are in need. But please remember that everyone is where they are because of who they are. To truly save a person from their own illusions and hardships it is not you that must unite with them, it is they who must unite with you! You uniting with the ignorant and the immature will only lead to your own suffering"

this spoke to me loudly

"As spirit/human beings, the universe is seeing what it is capable of as us! To know that you are not in the universe but that you are the universe itself, is self-awareness. To know that you are an idea, a possibility, a hope, a try-out in GOD's mind, this is self-awareness. To know that GOD is depending on you to fullfill the purpose designed for you is self-awareness."

Quote:
" I get more support from thugs, pimps, hoes, hustlers before I get the support of the so-called conscious, hip hop community or conscious urban community, neo-soul, whatever itís called."

i've noticed this also and been saying this for some time - why are people with "knowledge of self" the last to unite and make group efforts to pull their resources together ?
Old 07-17-2010, 12:54 PM   #22
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

"i've noticed this also and been saying this for some time - why are people with "knowledge of self" the last to unite and make group efforts to pull their resources together "

well....eye personally and historically don't get along
with concious people in real life so eye can dig this

as far as your question

1)many are called....only a few are chosen
2)equality is the bouncer at club 7
3)the concious community is in alot of ways
no different from churches and masjids in
that its more of a social circle with a
"we" and "them" mentality.....just a way
for one to have a social standing
and even pass off immature behavior
as righteouesness
Old 07-30-2010, 10:02 AM   #23
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

"the Temple of Hip Hop suggests seeking the personality of your God first so that all other material possesions can be picked up along the way in peace. If you are serious about aquiring money, seek GOD. For with God(or rather in the charecter of GOD) you shall always have enough money.
However the Temple of Hip Hop further advises its members to seek ways to live with little or no money at all. Different from living in poverty, live a simple life. Learn to live according to your means. Extravagence and exessiveness lead to stress and worry.
True wealth is not based upon how much one has; true wealth is based on how much one can do without. It is not just about one possesses, it is more about what one can let go of. For when one is content with ones self, no material loss can overwhelm such a person-self is the ultimate value."
Old 09-29-2010, 10:05 AM   #24
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

up
Old 04-21-2012, 02:35 PM   #25
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i honestly am starting to be more appreciative of krs
the way he broke the the elements (i dont have the book, but i read excerpts) is ill
Old 09-20-2012, 03:44 PM   #26
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future