news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-22-2012, 04:59 AM   #31
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller View Post
engaging how so?? cos it makes you want to buy pointless shit that u dont need?? just so u can have a fake 'status'??

im sure the music is intelligently designed, so the masses go out and do whats being stated in the music, instead of actually thinking of there actions..
lmao, seriously what the fuck are you talking about?!

music is supposed to sound good and thats it, stop imposing your bullshit rules on it.

yeah i can appreciate intelligent poetry. but you know i'm not talking about poetry right? i'm talking about music.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:10 AM   #32
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im talking about people who are influenced with whack ass music, that corrupts society.

its not that hard for you to fathom is it? or do u think its great that gun crime / robbery / murder/ taking off of others / is something to be envious of? is it something you should aspire too?? cos most of the shit (rap) glorifies it..

imposing my rules? wtf.. all i said was. music that glorifies that shit., detrimental to society,. but thats the thing.. most of you clowns are detrimental to society. you still all act like kids.. glorifying crime and getting material possessions made by children and slaves..

yes your on about music, so am i.. you just prefer music that goes with your world view.. same as i prefer music that goes with my views..

here this is for you.. enjoy

wtf will happen in 40 years time when we have raped the resources of this planet.. what will they sing about then?? no new phones,, no new cars.. no one will be glorifying pointless material shit naymore.. but hey.. thats the shitty society we live in right now, that has everyone blindfolded..

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Last edited by Soul Controller; 09-22-2012 at 05:16 AM.
Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 05:38 AM   #33
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
Why does music have to be intelligent? No other genre cares about that.

Plus so called intelligent rappers don't know how to make music.
Shad has better music than 2Pac, Warcloud, Canibus or whatever you listen to.
Old 09-22-2012, 05:40 AM   #34
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

also, we know a lot of faggy black rappers like Lil'Wayne, Drake, Kanye West......and some you still diss how white rappers look, lol. The looks of Action Bronson, Apathy and RA Rugged Man never had anything to do with actual skill. Stop being faggy yourselves and just listen to music.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:15 AM   #35
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Soul, I'm sure you can appreciate the stuff he's saying here.....

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 06:27 AM   #36
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ its pretty nice.. i guess patriotic americans hate this shit, i think patriots hate facts

*edit* had my head bobbing all the way through.. im a look for moar brother ali! peace Duff! thanks!

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-22-2012, 06:30 AM   #37
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Republicans sure do.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:36 AM   #38
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I honestly don't see how anyone can dislike Ali. Enjoyable, even catchy music, intelligent, well-written lyrics, powerful voice. Dude gots it all. Except the looks, that for some reason the most anti-homo and the biggest "hardcore, raw rap" fans are so quick to point out..

As for his back story and personal life, I couldn't give a fuck.

To each his own though, you're funny regardless angry so keep it up..

Anyone who don't recognize that verse as greatness needs to get the fuck outta Hip Hop tbh..

Quote:
as i said i've not listened to ali.
Wait, what??
Shadows on the Sun & Champions EP are certified classics in my book.
Haven't heard his new album, but def looking forward to it. Will be interesting to hear how he works with Jake over a full album.

-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:48 AM   #39
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

Yeah, Shadows on the Sun is pretty much loved album everywhere
Old 09-22-2012, 01:20 PM   #40
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

dope, thanks for the track/album recommends G G.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

Old 09-22-2012, 01:39 PM   #41
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
But keep making these threads, they're awesome.

Your opinions are incredibly fascinating.

You have a mastery of composition with an urban dialectic, it's unique to say the least
co-sign.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 03:06 PM   #42
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

I still haven't gotten this album in the mail yet but I peeped a few snippets and as I suspected Jake One laced this album with butane bangers. Instrumentals please...
Old 09-22-2012, 03:41 PM   #43
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
im talking about people who are influenced with whack ass music, that corrupts society.

its not that hard for you to fathom is it? or do u think its great that gun crime / robbery / murder/ taking off of others / is something to be envious of? is it something you should aspire too?? cos most of the shit (rap) glorifies it..

imposing my rules? wtf.. all i said was. music that glorifies that shit., detrimental to society,. but thats the thing.. most of you clowns are detrimental to society. you still all act like kids.. glorifying crime and getting material possessions made by children and slaves..

yes your on about music, so am i.. you just prefer music that goes with your world view.. same as i prefer music that goes with my views..

here this is for you.. enjoy

wtf will happen in 40 years time when we have raped the resources of this planet.. what will they sing about then?? no new phones,, no new cars.. no one will be glorifying pointless material shit naymore.. but hey.. thats the shitty society we live in right now, that has everyone blindfolded..
There's enough room for conscious rap and ignant shit. They're both good. It also has a lot to do with your snobby lets save the world hippy attitude as much as not liking underground rappers.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 04:58 PM   #44
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

dude just put him on ignore...it's gross having to see other people quote his posts and then try to engage in a dialogue with his confused ass...
"he's not worth it, man...just walk away..."
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 09:09 PM   #45
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
music is supposed to sound good and thats
I think Masta Killa already covered this..."the dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote