news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-24-2012, 06:28 AM   #1
soul controller
Yammich maeker

soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)soul controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default tents and trains in outa space??? :D

dope shit.. !! whatever next?? congress in space?

On Aug 24th 2012 we sent my son's favorite train "Stanley" to space in a weather balloon with a HD camera and an old cell phone for GPS. He was recovered 27 miles away in a corn field and we got some great footage of the trip. This video documents the journey from liftoff to landing.

My 4 year old and Stanley are inseparable like Calvin and Hobbes. He's been attached to him since he was two, and they play, sleep and do everything together. I animated Stanley's face with After Effects and Photoshop to bring him to life how I imagine my son sees him.

Here's the original video I made of my son and Stanley when he was 2 years old, documenting the beginning of their friendship. I shot it over 5 months:

http://www.spacecamping.org <-- WTF occupy space???

In May 2012, while the world's eyes were on the Space X Dragon launch, another piece of history was made.

In the Scottish Highlands four intrepid Vangonauts attempted their first mission and managed to pitch a tent at 104,000ft (over three and a half times the height of Mt Everest).

Mission control was in the Scottish Highlands near Oban. The tent was launched in light winds, and initially headed South East, before catching the jetstream and heading North East.

The tent was tracked by GPS by the ground crew who were then able to plan a rendezvous with the campers post trip. The mission landed in wilderness near Loch Tay resulting in a 10km hike through snow, hail and bogs for the ground crew to rendezvous with the intrepid campers. It is hoped that in future Space Camping missions, less remote landings can be orchestrated for the convenience of the campers.

Project AirBeam® "Space Camping" Technical Data:

Initial ascent rate: Approx 5.5 metres per second
Trip duration: 1hour 42 mins
Trip ground distance:
- By Air: 68.91 Kilometres
- By Road: 95.8 Kilometres
Trip peak altitude: 31.5 Kilometres
Trip monitoring: 2 x GPS trackers giving location updated every 4 minutes to mission control.
Ground pressure: 1020 millibar.
Destination pressure: 3-4 millibar.
Helium use: 8 cubic metres
Launch balloon diameter (ground level): 2.5 metres
Launch balloon diameter (peak altitude): 10+ metres
Descent rate:
- Stratospheric: Approx 70-80 metres per second
- Sub Tropopause: Approx 6 metres per second

^^ some dope orbs, or plasma lifeforms? in this one

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

soul controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:29 PM   #2
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That was a test run for when he sends his kid up

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:13 PM   #3
TRUEMANSHOW
Banned

TRUEMANSHOW shaolin monk

uh uh lmao1111 LMAO!!!
TRUEMANSHOW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 03:40 PM   #4
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

Wow...lol
Old 09-24-2012, 05:33 PM   #5
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUEMANSHOW View Post
uh uh lmao1111 LMAO!!!
Who the fuck's secondary is this profiterole!!!

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote