news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #16
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
mo to the
e to the
mo to the
e to the

moesha

I wanted to fuck Brandy so bad back in the Moesha days.

Shit, I woulda even slammed Countess Vaughn and Shar Jackson too.

Cheryl Lee Ralph coulda got it too.

Basically, what it comes down to is that the horny teeanger I was then would've commited fuckicide on the set of that show with the female cast members.

Cock the shotty, rock the body.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:31 PM   #17
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

since we're sort of almost on the subject

THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:43 PM   #18
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

DMX should be ignored. He's a crackhead (old news). Beefin wit a crackhead? Naw. Fredro could never damage DMX as much as he's damaging himself.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:45 PM   #19
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
since we're sort of almost on the subject

yes
INF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 08:53 PM   #20
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
DMX should be ignored. He's a crackhead (old news). Beefin wit a crackhead? Naw. Fredro could never damage DMX as much as he's damaging himself.
DMX is the G.O.A.T. even If Onyx are my homeboyz you fuckin faggot..Listen to his rhymes and learn your lesson..A crackhead cant write that shit

Last edited by Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition; 09-26-2012 at 08:55 PM.
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #21
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea to..DMX is BOSS, anyone questioning that will be paid a visit for a crucial beat down

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 10:23 PM   #22
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

...then again, anyone questioning that he's a crackhead should go straight to their doctor and get their head examined.
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:33 AM   #23
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dmx will slap the shit outta you!!!

Old 09-27-2012, 12:51 PM   #24
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
this is real life..not moesha
Hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 12:53 PM   #25
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why is everybody acting like this is any different than any other time rappers pop shit and insult each other in interviews?

Yes I realize DMX is libale to fly off the handle after a rock binge and beat a motherfucker retarded, but I doubt anybody's gonna be dying.

And if someone does then SMH at everybody involved.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 06:59 PM   #26
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

DMX will suplex the fuck out of you!!!

Old 09-29-2012, 02:03 PM   #27
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Surly Duff, you really would fuck Countess Vaughn? Hahahahahahahahaha. I hope you're playing. I would fuck Shar Jackson, Sheryl Lee Ralph, Yvette Wilson who played Andell on Moesha and The Parkers. Yvette is dead. RIP baby. She also had a small part in Friday movie with Ice Cube and Chris Tucker. She was the one who came to see Chris and he thought she looked like Janet Jackson because she told him that LOL. When he saw her, he said don't ever ever ever come over here again LOL. I'll call you LOL.

I don't know why Fredro and DMX are beefing because to me, the beef is stupid. They're beefing about something that happened years ago and i blame DMX for this because DMX shouldn't be on the radio telling his personal business. I've never understood why black men brag about women they've fucked. Keep that to yourself. Sex is private. DMX and Onyx did a classic song together which was Shut Em Down and instead of them beefing, they should be talking about doing another song together. I'm so tired of black men beefing with each other over some dumb shit and killing one another. There's already a lot of black men dead and i don't wanna see anymore black men dead because we got too many young black men being raised without fathers and they need fathers. DMX needs to give Fredro a phone call and say i'm sorry. If DMX did that, he would be a real man because it takes a real man to admit he made a mistake. I'm sure Fredro would forgive him if he called him. Don't be surprised if ya'll hear about DMX and Fredro getting into a shootout and one of them ends up dead if they don't resolve this.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 03:55 PM   #28
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

They both sound like a couple of bitches hatin n gossipin bout each other. But not for nothin...fredro stay tryna get at mufukkas to be relevant again. Didn't 50 Cent punch him in his face at an event for bragging about how Onyx started him? AND he supposedly aint do shit back. Fredros a faggit...and x is gutter as fuck but he aint been relevant since 04. That doesn't say much more for onyx cuz they ain't drop nothin good since 98.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 04:11 PM   #29
JIGSAW45
BITE YO FUKIN HEAD OFF

JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JIGSAW45 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to JIGSAW45

Not for nuthin, x is a funny dude man. Hes a nut but he says real shit.

www.myspace.com/therealpcp
www.facebook.com/therealpcp7

Street Kundoe:Return 2da Dojo download link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?6zq2h63cjv1akbs
JIGSAW45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:09 PM   #30
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Dmx will slap the shit outta you!!!
-Archetype

GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote