news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-27-2012, 02:37 PM   #16
Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition
FAGMA LOVES MENS COCK

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition's Avatar

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken mastaGreek Gheynician Anal Tradition drunken masta
Send a message via MSN to Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
Bwahahahaha^ I agree.

Greek Gheynician Anal Tradition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:36 PM   #17
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
LMAO are you serious?

have you ever used drugs?
just my opinion

I have and way more than you
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:40 PM   #18
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

ahahahahahahahaha niggaz bargain over how much drugs they took lmfao geezus gtfoh with that bullshit smh

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #19
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i noticed that crack, heroin and LSD were missing from the list.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:14 PM   #20
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
pretty intresting but it seems like a bit of a gimmik to me, I don't think some of the 'drugs' and dosages he claims to have been under the influence of would change your artistic outlook that much. I think he's just drawn what he thought would seem cool!
but they're self portraits. he's used different materials for each picture and different style and technique to emphasise the different buzz he got from the different drugs. that's why the pics look cool, because he has more than one style of drawing/painting.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:27 PM   #21
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
pretty intresting but it seems like a bit of a gimmik to me, I don't think some of the 'drugs' and dosages he claims to have been under the influence of would change your artistic outlook that much. I think he's just drawn what he thought would seem cool!
i agree SOME will bring out creativity some was just to say he did them before he drew te picture

Quote:
LMAO are you serious?

have you ever used drugs?
Are u serious? do you really have to nitpick every single post that u dont agree with u fuckin faggot ass beeyotch

what is a perc 7.5 gunna do for creativity?? like duke said "some of the drugs"

do you even know how to read and comprehend what ur reading buttmunch?

and save it bro i already know what ur gunna say next so im gonna make a consecutive post with what ur gunna say cockblower. i swear if wucorp was a real place I'd smack the fuck out of u on the daily everytime u opened ur mouth and make u go make me a sammich like the bitch that u are.

now go back and read this without emotion cuz im just chillin like always
Old 09-27-2012, 05:29 PM   #22
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
GO SIT DOWN IN THE CORNER LITTLE BOY

you are the dumberest poster on this forum, faggit
Old 09-27-2012, 05:43 PM   #23
Sky Blue Bally Kid
45th Generation Roman

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm not sure I entirely agree with DMX's new hobby but it's a step in the right direction...

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:54 PM   #24
$inista
TRIBU MILITIA

$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)$inista Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by STYLE View Post
i noticed that crack, heroin and LSD were missing from the list.
word i was looking to see what that would look like, thats some heavy shit!

$inista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:18 PM   #25
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

during my HEAVY LSD phase (art school), my work was so ill. i had this one project (magazine cut-out self portrait collage) it was ridiculously complex. i was cutting out the hidden images in patterns and then using them in a larger complex pattern. that shit was cray. i wish i knew where it was, cause i would frame it.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:36 PM   #26
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

back in '04 i was on about a month long dusty wet binge. was writing all kinds of crazy rhymes. too bad i lost all of em. nowadays id rather just make beats, easier to store. and im way fster at that
Old 09-27-2012, 10:55 PM   #27
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

I drew some crazy like, ouroboros inspired (in retrospect) shit on my boys wall on 2ce. Shit drew itself really. Still on his wall. Totally insane drawing, i may post it.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 03:43 AM   #28
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm not trying to say certain drugs cant inspire art, of course they can. This guy has been doing a self portrait every single day since 1995 though using different styles, techniques etc. Many of them a lot more strange and abstract than the ones he did on drugs. Point is no one gave a fuck about those but all of a sudden he does it on drugs and it's an amazing, cool project?

Gimmik to get people talking about his average artwork imo (though admittedly its probably better than what I could do!)

Most of those drugs he's mentioned taking (especially the prescription ones) wouldn't even affect you that much to cause genuine inspiration/creativity and if you saw his other works then he probably would have just created something similar whether he had took anything or not. Only thing is, it wouldn't be 'cool' then and no one would care
Old 09-28-2012, 04:23 AM   #29
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I quite like the self portrait he did after taking every drug at once on the list and OD'ing on the floor...

'DEEP'

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:44 AM   #30
hashashin
Be Seeing You

lol