news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-28-2012, 04:49 PM   #16
JASPER
array peezeez

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ View Post
so what was the intention behind this thread?

it's hard to tell when the first reply from you was this

To laugh at others misfortune. Bitch.
Old 09-28-2012, 04:53 PM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
so what was the intention behind this thread?

it's hard to tell when the first reply from you was this

To show how she inspired others. Did you read the article?

why are you acting so furious? lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 04:58 PM   #18
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you know what, check? it's people like you who give people like you the problems you have. you know what i'm talking about.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:00 PM   #19
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Go back and read the article.

Old 09-28-2012, 05:02 PM   #20
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i read the article, i don't have a problem with the article. it's the comments i have a problem with.

there is a reason why you don't post your pictures, right?

Decipher, son.

Old 09-28-2012, 05:07 PM   #21
check two
N.I.

I have posted my pictures before and you complimented me on them, and your friend also did. lol

Old 09-28-2012, 05:09 PM   #22
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Trixx, hit me via PM if you need a real convo.

I'm sayin' though.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 05:11 PM   #23
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

why did you have to be a dick about this girl?

this thread just proved to me what a dick you are.

Decipher, son.

Old 09-28-2012, 05:18 PM   #24
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^Hahahaha you're adorable.

You actually think that anything posted in a GenChat thread is indicative of someone's actual viewpoint and/or opinion?

Jokes is jokes.

Old 09-28-2012, 05:24 PM   #25
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

i know i'm capable of sick jokes sometimes. i enjoy a good joke. i just didn't find anything in this thread funny.

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 09-29-2012 at 06:47 AM.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:28 PM   #26
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

^Got ya.

Some stuff males find funny doesn't resonate with women.

But this site is male dominated, so it's to be expected.

Old 09-28-2012, 05:29 PM   #27
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

after reading the article, knowing the bullying she's just had to put up with, and still posting the thread to further this girl's abuse. wtf?

Decipher, son.

Old 09-28-2012, 05:34 PM   #28
check two
N.I.

Quote:
after reading the article, knowing the bullying she's just had to put up with, and still posting the thread to further this girl's abuse. wtf?
furthering her abuse? are you serious?

Old 09-28-2012, 05:35 PM   #29
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

have you not read the replies?

Decipher, son.

Last edited by Ol' Dirty Trixˣ; 09-28-2012 at 05:40 PM.
Old 09-28-2012, 05:42 PM   #30
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wonder if trixx eva listened to this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote