news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Graphics Corner

Old 09-29-2012, 03:48 AM   #1111
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyone here feel like making me a logo that i'd use for mixtapes,facebook,albums etc..

"Yung Ghost"

and

"GHOST"

was looking at it having a dark sorta vibe to it,the shit i rap abut-drug abuse,prostitution,murder,depression,suicide etc..strictly real shit..so may give you an idea how to put it together.

would be much appreciated,need a few for an upcoming mixtape,flyer and to screen print on tshirts.

Last edited by J-Cee; 10-03-2012 at 04:35 AM.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 04:05 PM   #1112
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
anyone here feel like making me a logo that i'd use for mixtapes,facebook,albums etc..

"Yung Ghost"

and

"GHOST"

was looking at it having a dark sorta vibe to it,the shirt i rap abut-drug abuse,prostitution,murder etc..strictly real shit..so may give you an idea how to put it together.

would be much appreciated,need a few for an upcoming mixtape,flyer and to screen print on tshirts.
u working with a budget or are you looking for something free?
Old 09-30-2012, 01:12 AM   #1113
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

something free maybe and id be willing to pay for a dope logo.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:22 AM   #1114
J-Cee
SmokeY

could you do one??
Old 05-13-2013, 03:05 AM   #1115
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok guys I have a challenge for you. I need someone to Photoshop this picture of me. Basically, I want it to look as if me on the right is standing in front of me on the left. So I need a fake left arm and shoulder on the left picture to appear behind the right me on the right picture. But, send me an e-mail so I can send you a larger file of it, because this one is too small. My e-mail is EmperorLES@aol.com

Let me know how you would like to be reimbursed for your help. Thanks.

MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 12:40 PM   #1116
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Can someone please make me a new banner?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 03:54 PM   #1117
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yours fire, why would u get a new one?
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 12:44 AM   #1118
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good point.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 02:17 PM   #1119
Rhymez Dusty
Givin Props Where Its Due

Rhymez Dusty prodigal sonRhymez Dusty prodigal sonRhymez Dusty prodigal sonRhymez Dusty prodigal sonRhymez Dusty prodigal sonRhymez Dusty prodigal son

yo, im in need of a brand logo for my rap name and a font to my album cover, ill hit you up with two pictures awaiting for an awnser, peace, oh the name is Rhymez Dusty, and the album is called Son Of A Barber, i would like it in something clean and classy, but every idea is welcomed, the one i choose gets to b on the album, peace

Last edited by Rhymez Dusty; 10-08-2014 at 02:23 PM.
Rhymez Dusty is offline   Reply With Quote