news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-15-2012, 02:18 PM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default When Is Havoc Of Mobb Deep's Solo Album Coming?

I was just watching his Same Shit Different Day video on Youtube and i love that song. The beat is hard. When is his solo album coming out? I didn't like his first solo album The Kush. Hopefully this new one will be better. Have ya'll seen Prodigy's new video Pretty Thug? I saw the video and it's tight. Is that gonna be on Prodigy's HNIC 3 album?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Haven't you seen any of the 28 recent Mobb Deep threads?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:34 PM   #3
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

THESE FIRST TWO SONGS FROM 13 IS BETTER THAN THE HOLE HNIC3 SO IM HOPING THE OTHER 11 TRACKS WILL BE BANGERS AS WELL

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2012, 02:44 PM   #4
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Havoc called his new album 13? Is that supposed to mean he's gonna have 13 songs? Prodigy confirmed in a new interview i just saw on Youtube that him and Havoc don't have beef. So i guess there will be a new Mobb Deep album. It's been a long 6 years since their last album Blood Money which was pretty good. I know they got some hate for that album from their fans because they got with 50 Cent but most of the songs are good. My favorite songs on there is Smoke It and Creep with 50 Cent. I didn't know they had a video for Creep until i saw it on Youtube. I also didn't know 50 Cent had a video for Heat from Get Rich Or Die Tryin album until i saw it on Youtube today. I love that song. Have ya'll seen the video? The video is a violent videogame.
Old 09-22-2012, 03:29 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Is anybody gonna answer my question about when is Havoc's album coming out?
Old 09-22-2012, 03:33 PM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Wackcloud, thanks for posting Separated video. I like that song.
Old 09-22-2012, 06:17 PM   #7
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Havoc still has dope beats, no doubt, and he makes good hooks, lets wait and see how his "13" LP is gonna be...

Last edited by Apocalypse; 09-22-2012 at 06:28 PM.
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:03 PM   #8
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Is anybody gonna answer my question about when is Havoc's album coming out?
It's called Google, use it.

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 07:23 PM   #9
Apocalypse
PRODIGAL SUN

Apocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal sonApocalypse prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SURLY DUFF View Post
It's called Google, use it.
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...l47RWX0YV2dTUY
Apocalypse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 02:11 PM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I did google his album to see when it's coming out and i couldn't find anything. I'm surprised Amazon.com didn't have a date for it because they usually have new releases for rap albums.