news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-30-2012, 08:42 AM   #16
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2PAC HOLOGRAM View Post
this album is like audio nyquil and pete rock has been wack since 1994/1995.

Lolwut?
Old 09-30-2012, 09:35 AM   #17
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

Quote:
these savage disses from the genius are truly hurting my feelings.
hahaha but seriously Pete Rock was GOAT around 94/95 so in that sense he fell off but he's still put out a ton of dope shit sense
btw whens that Pete Rock/Premo shit coming out?
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:49 AM   #18
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Nys finest was good, and clean hand sounds like 95, otherwise he fell off.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 10:32 AM   #19
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Nys finest was good, and clean hand sounds like 95, otherwise he fell off.

And so many others. Lol how the fuck did he fell off after 1995. Pete Rock fell off 7 years ago not 17 years ago. How Ironic you're saying NY Finest was good, that's his worst album by far and you're saying otherwise he fell off. But what do you expect from someone who thinks Dark Twisted Fantasy is the ultimate classic.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:45 AM   #20
Pestilence
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Pestilence crouching tigerPestilence crouching tiger

I don't know why people even bother to reply to comments like that "Pete Rock has been wack since 94-95", it's pretty obvious that he's just provocating and even if that's a honest opinion you're not ever going to achieve anything by trying to reason with a person like that anyway.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:48 AM   #21
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
I don't know why people even bother to reply to comments like that "Pete Rock has been wack since 94-95", it's pretty obvious that he's just provocating and even if that's a honest opinion you're not ever going to achieve anything by trying to reason with a person like that anyway.
Yes you're right, what was I thinking.
Old 09-30-2012, 10:48 AM   #22
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Why would they do a song with Freeway? LOL. I see Tek has a long beard and he needs to shave it LOL.
ahaha, yeah, freeway is one of the most boring mc's. has absolutely nothing of worth to say ever. one the dumbest competent mc's ever.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:25 PM   #23
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The smif n wessun album w/ pete rock was banging i dunno wtf you saying its dope but everyone cannot like everything

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:32 PM   #24
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Yes you're right, what was I thinking.
yet you can't help but respond. i'm gonna give you some more. j dillas beats were all stolen from ejay presets. kanye west is better than all other rappers out today combined and GZA is a drunk homo with little girl arms and wack as fuck science rhymes. Liquid Swords is overrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
The smif n wessun album w/ pete rock was banging i dunno wtf you saying its dope but everyone cannot like everything
exactly.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:37 PM   #25
Meta4
Poet Of The Streets

Meta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal sonMeta4 prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS View Post
yep yep yep. If the title trak doesn't give you chills... shiiiiiit. Good thread tho made me knock the album again. THRASHER!!!
Old 09-30-2012, 12:45 PM   #26
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
this album is like audio nyquil and pete rock has been wack since 1994/1995.
SAYS THE MISSY ELLIOT FAN, YOUR GAY TIMBALAND BEATS WIT FROG NOISES CANT MESS WIT THE LEGEND OF PETE

BUT I WAS DISSAPOINTED BY THIS LP, I THOUGHT PETE WAS GONNA GIVE THESE NIGGAZ MORE BANGERS LIKE HE DID WIT JAYSHAUN AND ED O G

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #27
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

wtf

ny's finest was dope

the best kept secret, the little brother song, the papoose track, the pj's w rae and masta killa, til i retire, the song with redman

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:38 PM   #28
Mr. R&B
Drunkdouche

Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mr. R&B Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
these savage disses from the genius are truly hurting my feelings.

"You must spread more reputation around before giving it to 2PAC HOLOGRAM again."

How can one lose everything when one has nothing to lose???
Mr. R&B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:09 PM   #29
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASPER BEARDLY View Post
wtf

ny's finest was dope

the best kept secret, the little brother song, the papoose track, the pj's w rae and masta killa, til i retire, the song with redman
NY Finest dope or not, doesn't touch Soul Survivor, Petestrumentals, Soul Survivor II.
Old 09-30-2012, 07:40 PM   #30
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

I hated SS2 minus a few tracks, NYs Finest was a big major leap of improvement over it. Pete even hates Soul Survivor II
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote