news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 09-24-2012, 06:54 PM   #16
deeznutz1981
PRODIGAL SUN

deeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal sondeeznutz1981 prodigal son

The big pun track was surprisingly the biggest disappointment

deeznutz1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 07:17 PM   #17
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last edited by theheavens; 09-25-2012 at 07:25 PM.
theheavens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 06:54 AM   #18
WooHa
Avant-garde

WooHa drunken mastaWooHa drunken masta

omg he raped anything moving
WooHa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 12:46 AM   #19
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

big pun sounds sick on that song
Old 09-30-2012, 01:17 AM   #20
theheavens
Banned

theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)theheavens Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just got my copy today. feels weird holding a double hip-hop album. can't remember the last time I bought one of those. next time I cop one will probably be Cilva's project, if it ever comes out.

this isn't Wu-Tang Forever, but it's got a bunch of good songs on it. the beats are pretty good this time around, unlike Chino's other stuff. this is probably his best record since his debut, maybe better. he's still underrated as hell
Old 09-30-2012, 07:54 AM   #21
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

had this for a week almost, only heard cd one.. i know ill love this when i finally sit down and put it on repeat, meanwhile been killing bomb1st/shadowboxin by zion i

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 04:00 PM   #22
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

I must be the only one that finds both CDs a collection of throwaway beats and forgettable tracks.

Chino XL can blackout on some tracks (ie. It's Not Too L8te) but was hoping for some more tracks like:

- Wordsmith ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM6itMg9nGg )
- Messiah ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHSqEO1PeX4 )
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 06:43 PM   #23
Pestilence
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Pestilence crouching tigerPestilence crouching tiger

Liking this so far, nothing spectacular but good music all around. Anyone got production credits?
Old 09-30-2012, 09:15 PM   #24
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal sonmadchild prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Liking this so far, nothing spectacular but good music all around. Anyone got production credits?
Disc 1: Scalpel

1. Rain (Interlude)
2. Father's Day | Producer: Apollo Brown
3. Eight Beginnings (Interlude) featuring Mystic | Producer: Apollo Brown
4. Have 2 | Producer: E-Swift (of Tha Alkaholiks)
5. It's Not Too L8te | Producer: Stu Bangas
6. Wicked Church | Producer: Toba Beats
7. Silent Art Child | Producer: Southpaw
8. Broken Halo | Producer: Sid Roams (Joey Chavez + Bravo)
9. Anything | Producer: Wyldfyre
10. Hell Song featuring Tech N9ne (Tech Nine) | Producer: Wyldfyre
11. Bad Man Bible | Producer: Wyldfyre
12. Mama Told Me | Producers: DJ Khalil; J Thrill
13. Afraid Of Nothing | Producer: Kwame
14. Can Be | Producer: Apollo Brown
15. Arm Yourself featuring Sick Jacken (of Psycho Realm); Immortal Technique; DV Alias Khrist | Producer: Wyldfyre
16. No Damn Good For Me (Scarlet Intro) | Producer: Lounge Lizzards
17. Sleep In Scarlet | Producer: Focus
18. Nahh | Producer: Focus
19. Eye | Producer: House Shoes
20. Reguarding Elizabeth (Save Me) featuring Travis Barker | Producer: Soul Professa

Disc 2: Chapel

1. Black Rosary 8AM | Producer: Apollo Brown
2. Closer To God | Producer: Oh No
3. Little Man | Producer: Focus
4. Figure It Out | Producer: Focus
5. Xross Your Heart featuring Bun B (of UGK) | Producer: Focus
6. Buried In Vocabulary featuring The Horse Shoe Gang | Producer: Level 13
7. Missing You 8PM (Interlude) | Producer: Apollo Brown
8. Crazy Love | Producer: Exile (of Emanon)
9. Take It Back featuring Rakaa Iriscience (of Dilated Peoples); Roc Marciano (of U.N.) | Producer: Apollo Brown
10. N.I.C.E. | Producer: Nick Wiz
11. Kings featuring Big Pun (aka Big Punisher) | Producer: Focus
12. 90 Bars Of Intervention | Producer: Focus
13. The Hype Man (Interlude) | Producer: Soul Professa
14. Latino's Stand Up (Remix) featuring Sick Jacken (of Psycho Realm); B-Real (of Cypress Hill); Thirstin Howl III; Sinful; Kid Frost | Producer: Focus
15. Gone | Producer: Izzy The Kid

Source: http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/chi...ry/ACTI3032CD/
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 09:33 PM   #25
Pestilence
SLIMEY SAVAGE

Pestilence crouching tigerPestilence crouching tiger

Thanks
Old 10-01-2012, 12:36 PM   #26
REANIMATED
Veteran Member

REANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venomsREANIMATED five deadly venoms

if you sucked at picking beats when rap was good..

youre gonna really suck at picking beats now...

chino XL is a rap robot but he would rap over a raccoon diggin through a trash can if it made him wanna write....

most of the beats here suck but its still nice to hear...

apollo brown should do a whole album with chino...

LOL @ chino xl giving somyaya reece a hook

shit was awful so i looked her up.. shes some industry hoe that wants to be a rapper...

LOL @ UG rappers giving industry hoes hooks for pussy

well played chino...

bloated 2bl LP with weak beats and dope lyrics

this will probably be the last we hear from chino

no videos no promotion came outta nowhere after years of delays....

the smartest rappers are the biggest fuck ups!!!!!!!!!

gotta thank prison pirate P for introducing the world to SID ROAMS they gave chino a banger
REANIMATED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:49 AM   #27
theheavens
Banned

the beats were decent enough. moving to Immortal Tech's viper records was a smart move on Chino's part. too bad the guest spots were weak, except Tech on the Arm Yourself, where he totally outshined Chino and Psycho Realm
Old 10-03-2012, 05:19 AM   #28
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and Big Pun was sick too
Old 10-05-2012, 03:35 AM   #29
theheavens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
and Big Pun was sick too
hell yeah, his verse was short but killer. surprised no one else is talking about this. a (supposedly) unheard track from one the greats and nobody says anything? I've had that track on repeat just to hear Pun's verse again and again
Old 08-30-2013, 01:57 PM   #30
Young Gun
PRODIGAL SUN

Young Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal sonYoung Gun prodigal son

This album dropped???? HORRIBLE promotion. Chino hasn't interested me in years, but reading the background on this album has me wanting to check it out. After a while it seemed like he was a one trick pony. But if this album has substance, I'm willing to give it a shot.

Young Gun is offline   Reply With Quote