news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-02-2012, 06:10 PM   #1
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms
Default Diamond D - 'Diam piece' will finally be released

http://diamondditc.tumblr.com/post/32202303061

1. Whiplash ft. Pharoahe Monch
2. Only Way To Go ft. Pete Rock
3. Get Your Handz Up ft. Hi-Tek
4. NY State Of Mind ft. Smif-N-Wessun
5. You Better Know It ft. Black Rob
6. People Of The World ft. Tha Alkaholiks & Kurupt
7. Vanity ft. Nottz & Minnesota
8. Change And Adapt ft. O.C.
9. Ace Of Diamond ft. Masta Ace
10. My People ft. J-Live, Lord Jamar & Hakim of Channel Live
11. Galactic ft. Ras Kass & Guilty Simpson
12. Time Is Now ft. Sadat X & A.G.
13. Ask Niccas ft. Artifacts
14. On The One ft. Torae & Punchline
15. Feelin' Dis Shyt ft. Prince Po, Percee P & Rock Most
16. Slick Talk ft. Kev Brown
17. Bang Bang ft. Sadat X
18. Deflate Cha
19. Magic Potion ft. The 5ive

Got damn..

Last edited by kingaaronz; 10-04-2012 at 06:42 PM.
kingaaronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 06:20 PM   #2
laolu
Old Head, Young Shoulders

laolu drunken mastalaolu drunken mastalaolu drunken masta

Diamond D>>>

http://www.rosenbergradio.com/2012/0...ith-diamond-d/

I had no idea he used a Hr-16.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:30 PM   #3
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i knew he was working on an LP titled "The Dime Peace" but this tracklist looks to good to be true.. you missed out track #18, the solo single "Deflate Cha" that was released a while back. can't fucking wait for this, instant purchase.. Diamond D top 5 beatmakers of all time, still to this day!!! thanks for the info

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:37 PM   #4
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in case you missed any of the leaked songs ("Deflate Cha", "The Time is Now" and a 46 minute snippet of the Smif-N-Wessun joint)... check it out here:

http://claaa7.blogspot.se/2012/10/up...-piece-lp.html

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
Old 10-04-2012, 02:22 PM   #5
UNCLE RUCKUS
Fearless Vampire Killer

UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)UNCLE RUCKUS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to UNCLE RUCKUS

this is like 7 years late but still looks incredible
UNCLE RUCKUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 12:00 AM   #6
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNCLE RUCKUS View Post
this is like 7 years late but still looks incredible
yeah this was supposed to drop in like 2005 or 06. either way im checking for it
Old 10-06-2012, 12:06 AM   #7
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

sick a percee p verse
Old 07-14-2014, 07:57 AM   #8
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

kingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venomskingaaronz five deadly venoms

D is definitely taking a long time with this one. But we have a full tracklist now from the back of the artwork so it looks like it could be on the way very soon.

http://chezbippyrecords.tumblr.com/p...iece-tracklist
Old 07-14-2014, 03:02 PM   #9
hashashin
Be Seeing You

hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hashashin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Out August 26th, lookin forward to that Step Brothers track
hashashin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2014, 04:27 PM   #10
kingaaronz
PRODIGAL SUN

Front cover

Old 07-15-2014, 11:44 AM   #11
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

He takes too damn long to release albums and the last album of his i liked was Hatred, Passion and Infidelity. That was 17 years ago LOL. I don't like most of his albums because of the beats but he's a good rapper. I like the guest appearances he has on his upcoming album. I'll listen to snippets of each song at Amazon.com and decide whether or not i'll buy it.
Old 08-15-2014, 04:54 AM   #12
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury
Default Diamond D - 'Diam piece' will finally be released

I remember this album was going to drop in 2012 and then nothing happened. The first single finally dropped way back in March.

The album should be out by the end of August now.

Full update here

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...-art-tracklist

I've been listening to a lot of DITC recently (some O.C. yesterday), I'm really looking forward to this release.

Old 08-15-2014, 05:12 AM   #13
claaa7
Killer Bob

this is pretty much my must have release for 2014, Diamond D's in my top 5 or 6 producers of all time.. the second single from the album dropped yesterday, featuring Pete Rock -

https://soundcloud.com/empiredistrib...o-ft-pete-rock

also be sure to check out BIGREC's album that dropped this year, "DoomsDay", 100% produced by Diamond

Old 08-15-2014, 05:17 AM   #14
5th state
Pat down Dan Aykroyd

5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury5th state fist of fury

Claaa, earlier this week, when I was spinning 'Blunts ...', I actually read a post on your blog about the 'Diam Piece' album, dating back to 2012. Your posts come up a lot in Google, which is a good look for you. Keep up the great work with the blog, man. I've bumped your Method Man compilation quite a few times this week.
Old 08-17-2014, 06:09 PM   #15
Matthew
MATEO

Matthew shaolin monk

track 7 . ft minnesota .. Question

i could swear i heard some old money boss playas with a verse or a beat by an artist by the name of minnesota. can anyone add to that
Matthew is offline   Reply With Quote