news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 10-04-2012, 01:39 PM   #16
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i dont fight all the time and i dont go looking for trouble either. like i said my last fight i was defending myself and my home and the dude was at least twice my size. he thought he was a big badass and must have thought i was gonna drop into a fetal position like a lil bitch cuz of the size comparison.

last fight before that some dude hit me in the back of the head. i was drunk as a skunk too. i could tell by how hard he hit me he thought he was gunna knock me out. dude had about 50 lbs on me. next thing i know i had about 5 people trying to hold me back all the while hes still landing blows on me. i ate them all up like a champ while waitin for an oppurtune time to strike and "defend" myself. caught him right in his fuckin nose. blood running all down his chest. next thing i know hes in the kitchen sink like a punk.

what im trying to say is peopl think im intimidated by size because of my size. then they end up getting fucked up trying to test a champion when they not ready ready ready

fighting is fun when people dont act like bitches about it and theres no kids around. especially when u can get up and shake hands afterwards.

but yeah im closing in on 30 and dont see myself getting in a fight unless i get hit first.
and people do walk up and punch people alot. the vid prooves it. all those videos on WSHH and utube prove it
Old 10-04-2012, 01:46 PM   #17
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

people have a dislike 4 fighting now cuz of christianitys decadence which teaches things such as 'turn the other cheek'.

this is ofc stupid but u shouldnt just fight people to prove ur better than them or cuz ur sadistic.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 01:52 PM   #18
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by llBARlllCODEll View Post
i dont fight all the time and i dont go looking for trouble either. like i said my last fight i was defending myself and my home and the dude was at least twice my size. he thought he was a big badass and must have thought i was gonna drop into a fetal position like a lil bitch cuz of the size comparison.

last fight before that some dude hit me in the back of the head. i was drunk as a skunk too. i could tell by how hard he hit me he thought he was gunna knock me out. dude had about 50 lbs on me. next thing i know i had about 5 people trying to hold me back all the while hes still landing blows on me. i ate them all up like a champ while waitin for an oppurtune time to strike and "defend" myself. caught him right in his fuckin nose. blood running all down his chest. next thing i know hes in the kitchen sink like a punk.

what im trying to say is peopl think im intimidated by size because of my size. then they end up getting fucked up trying to test a champion when they not ready ready ready

fighting is fun when people dont act like bitches about it and theres no kids around. especially when u can get up and shake hands afterwards.

but yeah im closing in on 30 and dont see myself getting in a fight unless i get hit first.
and people do walk up and punch people alot. the vid prooves it. all those videos on WSHH and utube prove it

Where were u at - a bar, club?

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 04:07 PM   #19
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nah a house party
Old 10-04-2012, 05:34 PM   #20
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

lol @ grown ass men fighting at all let alone several guys on one dude.

if your gonna challenge someone betta be one on one.

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:08 AM   #21
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:

what im trying to say is peopl think im intimidated by size because of my size.
Are you a tiny person?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:20 AM   #22
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

im a lil dude but hold guns the size of europe, yall niggas is sweet like panckes wit extra syrup

see rob more wutang slang gang bang im my everydy convos.

but yeah im short like 5' 9 1/2" skinny but im cut up. i look reall skinny with a shirt on then when i take it off they be like damn this lil whiteboy is cut the fuck up. if i had just a few more lbs my body type would be like bruce lee no bullshit

Fuck gaydar van. i bring the real RAIDUH RUCKUS
Old 10-05-2012, 12:45 AM   #23
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

Im not sure, but I may have just gotten 'served'

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 10-05-2012, 06:44 PM   #24
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

lol
Old 10-06-2012, 04:47 AM   #25
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

If I ever saw Robby out on a date I would grab his girls tits & grind on her ass cause I know 30s his cut off limit to wanna fight me
Old 10-06-2012, 01:48 PM   #26
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
what im trying to say is peopl think im intimidated by size because of my size.
Why were you trying to hype a David and Goliath story, when you're like average height? lol It made it sound like you were about 5 foot. Or are you always fighting with NBA centers or something? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 02:33 PM   #27
EAGLE EYE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatherSl!me View Post
If I ever saw Robby out on a date I would grab his girls tits & grind on her ass cause I know 30s his cut off limit to wanna fight me
LOL better wait 3 years for that

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Did I scare you?
Old 10-06-2012, 02:47 PM   #28
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Why were you trying to hype a David and Goliath story, when you're like average height? lol It made it sound like you were about 5 foot. Or are you always fighting with NBA centers or something? lol
dude i only weigh a buck fiddy

and yeah i think ive even told u this before

almost everybody ive ever fought was way bigger than me. some were same size but never smaller