news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-06-2012, 01:52 AM   #10471
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

The majority of the Heat fags on 2k13 suck. Im pretty sure you two faggots are no different
Old 10-06-2012, 02:09 AM   #10472
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ill son u geeks in 2k12 wit cj miles and the jazz,

as for 2k13 im not in god mode where i can pick a sucky team yet, so ima stick wit my heat til i get a good rank,
last time i used the heat on 2k i had dorrel wright at point gaurd when dirty knowledge was a lakers fan

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:51 PM   #10473
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
IM PRETTY SURE DIRTY SUCKED IN THE REST OF THE 2K SERIEs
THIS FAG NOW KNOWS HOW IT FEELS TO BE ME
SINCE THE MIAMI HEAT IS UNBEATABLE ESPECIALLY IF U PUT AN ALL 3 POINT LINE UP OF MARIO CHALMERS RAY ALLEN JAMES JONES RASHARD LEWIS AND CHRIS BOSH
NIGGA ILL DO U IN WITH THE PACERS TAKE MIAMI

"BRAINBUSTAAAAHH" ADD ME ASAP ROCKEY NIGGA YOU CAN POST THE VID SINCE YOURE A GEEK N SHIT

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
The majority of the Heat fags on 2k13 suck. Im pretty sure you two faggots are no different
THIS LIL FAGGIT. IN THE 2k13 THREAD LIKE "GIMME A GAME OR 2..." R U READY YET KIDDO???

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
Ill son u geeks in 2k12 wit cj miles and the jazz,

as for 2k13 im not in god mode where i can pick a sucky team yet, so ima stick wit my heat til i get a good rank,
last time i used the heat on 2k i had dorrel wright at point gaurd when dirty knowledge was a lakers fan
ILL TWOLVES YO BITCH ASS NIGGA. I WAS USING EDDIE JONES AT PG AND RUNNING NIGGAS IN LIVE 05 U BECAME A HEAT FAN IN 06
Old 10-08-2012, 04:55 PM   #10474
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IM BACK TO USING THE JAZZ ^ ThIS FAG IS GARBAGE

Old 10-08-2012, 05:10 PM   #10475
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

why don't you post this stuff in the video game thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #10476
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

You be playing Super Mario Kart during your sleep overs

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 10-08-2012, 05:16 PM   #10477
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

MOVE IT TO THE VIDEO GAME SECTION THEN CHECK 2 damn

Or are your faggit internet powers limited to only the SPORTZ ZONE ya ya
Old 10-08-2012, 05:23 PM   #10478
check two
N.I.

weirdos

Quote:
Old 10-08-2012, 05:30 PM   #10479
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

@FaggotKnowledge: Got one game in so far and that shit is trash. Don't plan on playing that shit much so you can have this one
Old 10-08-2012, 05:33 PM   #10480
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
@FaggotKnowledge: Got one game in so far and that shit is trash. Don't plan on playing that shit much so you can have this one
AHAHAHA DAMN!!!

I aint even THAT good either lmfao this is only like my 2nd 2k game damn yall some scary marys
Old 10-08-2012, 05:48 PM   #10481
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

^Ill get at ya ass tomorrow on my free day. get ready to take them L's nigga
Old 10-08-2012, 07:30 PM   #10482
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post

UNSTOPPABLE N LOCKED DOWN KOBE ILL ADD THESE DUNKS WHEN THEY GET DONE

LETS JUST SAY DWIGHT PAU n KOBE ALL GOT TORTURED RAPED N GAGGED
YEA OF COURSE WADE LEBRON AND KOBE ARE UNSTOPPABLE, BUT I WILL STILL BEAT U WIT THIS GUY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
AHAHAHA DAMN!!!

I aint even THAT good either lmfao this is only like my 2nd 2k game damn yall some scary marys
IM GLAD U ADMIT IT, THIS WAS ME IN 2K12

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 10-08-2012 at 07:34 PM.
Old 10-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #10483
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Old 10-09-2012, 08:02 PM   #10484
check two
N.I.

-Tracy Mcgrady signs contract to play for Qingdao

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--tr...-in-china.html

Quote:
Old 10-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #10485
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Al Jefferson (6'10, 289 lbs) buys a 12' x 10' bed that cost him over $23k

looks like Al needs to watch that 30 for 30: Broke docu....

Mo Williams (6'1) sits in Al's massive bed