news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #10486
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default D-Wade signs Chinese Shoe Deal | Westbrook signs with Jordan brand to replace him

u would think these fools would know better after all the drama with jordan (being an owner) during the lockout when he wanted his $$$ and did everything he could to stick it to the players...thought all the nba guys dropped out

dunno why it took D-Wade this long to leave the brand (couldn't get out of contract?)

D-Wade signed with Chinese shoe company Li-Ning last week; terms haven't been released yet but in return, not only does Dwyane get total creative and strategic control over his own brand, he is also being given a “significant” equity stake in the company.

but westbrook forgets quickly

Last edited by IronSheik; 10-11-2012 at 02:49 PM.
IronSheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 03:09 PM   #10487
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

"I almost won an MVP with Smush Parker and Kwame Brown on my team," Bryant said before Wednesday's 93-75 exhibition loss to Portland. "I was shooting 45 times a game. What was I supposed to do? Pass it to Chris Mihm or Kwame Brown?"

Bryant was referring to 2005-06 when the Lakers' roster included Brian Cook, Stanislav Medvedenko, Devean George and Parker, Mihm and Brown.

Bryant continued, taking aim at his favorite whipping boy, Parker, calling him "the worst. He shouldn't have been in the NBA but we were too cheap to pay for a point guard. So we let him walk on."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...4424--nba.html

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:16 PM   #10488
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
u would think these fools would know better after all the drama with jordan (being an owner) during the lockout when he wanted his $$$ and did everything he could to stick it to the players...thought all the nba guys dropped out

dunno why it took D-Wade this long to leave the brand (couldn't get out of contract?)

D-Wade signed with Chinese shoe company Li-Ning last week; terms haven't been released yet but in return, not only does Dwyane get total creative and strategic control over his own brand, he is also being given a “significant” equity stake in the company.

but westbrook forgets quickly

IMA COP THE BLACK WADEs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 04:42 PM   #10489
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Good move by Jordan, Wade is on the decline fast
Old 10-11-2012, 08:31 PM   #10490
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WADE SNEAKER BRAND WILL DESTORY LEBRON AND JORDANS BRAND ONCE WADE GETS HIS SHOT BACK SINCE HES GOT HIS KNEEs BACK

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 08:53 PM   #10491
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Are these going to be similar to Marbury's $10 sneakers?

Old 10-12-2012, 03:54 AM   #10492
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

http://youtu.be/HyCV3w6c5Zo

the new shoes already working
Old 10-12-2012, 08:19 PM   #10493
check two
N.I.

lol

That side, according to Parker, prevents anybody without a certain established level of accomplishment and bona fides from even speaking to Bryant:

"Midway through the first season, I tried to at least have a conversation with Kobe Bryant — he is my teammate, he is a co-worker of mine, I see his face every day I go in to work — and I tried to talk with him about football. He tells me I can't talk to him. He tells me I need more accolades under my belt before I come talk to him. He was dead serious. [...]

"We're teammates, we talk basketball on the court. [Our talks were] about getting him the ball pretty much."

Old 10-13-2012, 02:41 PM   #10494
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Kobe is a arrogant bastard. Just because a basketball player isn't as good as him, he can't speak to him. Smush Parker did suck. I remember he played for Cleveland i think. It's a trip that Kwame Brown is still in the NBA LOL. Isn't he with Charlotte or Golden State? Michael Jordan will always have the best sneakers. No other basketball player will have better sneakers than him. I didn't know Dwayne Wade was signed to Jordan's Air Jordan sneakers. Russell Westbrook is signed to Air Jordan sneakers? Good move for him. Michael has a lot of good NBA players promoting his sneakers. I'm gonna buy me a pair of Jordan sneakers next week. Foot Action store i go to has several Jordan sneakers that aren't expensive. I was watching several NBA highlights today on Youtube of Blake Griffin, Shawn Kemp, Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Dominique Wilkins, Bernard King, Lebron James when he was with Cleveland, 20 dunks of NBA players dunking on Dikembe Mutombo(LOL), Dwayne Wade dunk on Anderson Varaejo of Cleveland. Watching these highlights made me realize how much i love the NBA. I can't wait until the season starts October 30th.

My NBA finals prediction is Miami and Lakers and i want Miami to win because Lebron and Dwayne are my favorite NBA players. Al Jefferson is a fool for buying a bed that costs a lot of money.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:53 AM   #10495
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Default LeBron reportedly to star in upcoming comic book series by ESPN & Marvel

For the first time ever, ESPN and Marvel Comics will join forces to create a comic book starring LeBron James titled "King of the Rings." With the storyline still a mystery, all we know so far is how the cover art by Adi Granov will appear.

This joint effort started in 2010 when Heat graphic art was done by Mike Deodato Jr. from the ESPN Magazine Marvel Covers

Old 10-14-2012, 10:53 PM   #10496
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

ya damn right bitch king of the rings
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #10497
check two
N.I.

why is he wearing 3 more rings than he'll ever have?

Old 10-15-2012, 12:25 PM   #10498
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Post LeBron: King of the Rings - full comic now available

http://es.pn/T0K13L

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
For the first time ever, ESPN and Marvel Comics will join forces to create a comic book starring LeBron James titled "King of the Rings." With the storyline still a mystery, all we know so far is how the cover art by Adi Granov will appear.

Old 10-15-2012, 04:44 PM   #10499
check two
N.I.

didn't you already post about this comic? lol

Old 10-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #10500
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default Westbrook now with his own Jordan Brand glasses

Jordan and his $$$ makin schemes: lets take these cheesy nerdy dollar store glasses, slap my logo on it & charge 100X the price...watch how many idiots cop these while my pockets fatten....hahahaha