news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 10-13-2012, 11:23 AM   #61
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The hood rat should learn some social skills also, and then maybe she won't get beat up all the time.

I understand this but all I'm saying is that that fight could've been avoided. Bus drivers are horrible in ever sence of the word but only a hand full of them are decent. They do treat customers like crap because they're not driving. The bus drivers feel as if they're superior because they're driving. I'm not taking sides but the bus driver should've been more of a man.

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 10-13-2012 at 11:28 AM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 11:26 AM   #62
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Yes, I am. That's the only thing I can think of. It takes a lot to knock someone out. In her case, an adrenaline rush kicked in and she fought back.

Did she get what she deserved? Yes, but damn! The bus driver was probably an asshole about the bus fair and then words were exchanged. Most bus drivers are bitches and dicks in the inner city. Fights on the bus happen all the time in Detroit. Bus drivers have no social skills what's so ever.
ive been in a couple of fights and i play rugby and i can say 4 definite that its adrenaline. once adrenaline kicks in u cant feel any pain even if a lorry hit u. i once broke my collar bone in rugby and i felt no pain afterwards until 2 minutes later it hurt like fuck.

where i live most bus drivers r definite dickheads. i knew this one woman bus driver and she was running late and she was supposed to be at the next stop at lets say, 4 convenience sake cuz i cant exactly remember, 0740. but she was 2 minutes late and arrived at 0742. there was a queue at the bus stop but one woman was running from behind and just about reached the queue in the nick of time. when this woman went to pay the bus driver the bus driver told her to get off the bus cuz to get on the bus she had to be at the bus stop at 0740 and not just when the bus arrives

majority of bus drivers r wankers.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:47 PM   #63
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Crackheads don't go down that easy..she could have been hit by kimbo and she would have came back..beware of them baseheads
TRUTH!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Some older people can still pack a whallop tectrus, look at Ric Flair.

The hood rat should learn some social skills also, and then maybe she won't get beat up all the time.
yup
also the epic bearded man that knocked the brakes off that black dude on the bus that one time

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:41 PM   #64
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
Most bus drivers are bitches and dicks in the inner city.
Bitches and dicks bitches and dicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #65
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

only sucker for love type niggaz would try to find an excuse for this rat heads behavior..you do realize that her attacking him while driving could have cost more than an uppercut..all their lives..further more..spitting on someone..especially them old school niggaz could get you killed, this is the real world man

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:23 PM   #66
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I understand, Grave. The bus could've just literally kick her off the bus. Again, she deserved it but it cost him his job. Plus, the media is making it seem like it's his fault. Wtf?
Old 10-13-2012, 02:25 PM   #67
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im preety sure he will be getting employed soon...most people who have seen it agree with him, and its now public..someone with a brain will reach out..as for the slut talking about sueing..hahahahahahaha, once a judge gets hold of that video, her case will be thrown out and she might face time, lets see, assualt towards a public servant, conspiracy and threats..that rathead needs to go acquire a noose and make it fast and snappy and do the rest of us all a favor

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:32 PM   #68
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 02:41 PM   #69
PANDA PISS
I Radiate Distinction

PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PANDA PISS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to PANDA PISS

Pay per view rematch!
PANDA PISS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 03:39 PM   #70
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
im preety sure he will be getting employed soon...most people who have seen it agree with him, and its now public..someone with a brain will reach out..as for the slut talking about sueing..hahahahahahaha, once a judge gets hold of that video, her case will be thrown out and she might face time, lets see, assualt towards a public servant, conspiracy and threats..that rathead needs to go acquire a noose and make it fast and snappy and do the rest of us all a favor

Lol.
Old 10-13-2012, 05:18 PM   #71
main_man
BANNED FOR LIFE!

main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)main_man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shifter spittin wisdom in this thread. heed his words of truth.

that uppercut was pure butter. do not fuck with the old school.

i want the charlesjones opinion on this. he's from cleveland. he knows those streets. those hoes.

https://soundcloud.com/gptent/tito-lo-blak-hell
main_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:31 PM   #72
FatherSl!me
Cream Of The Creeps

FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)FatherSl!me Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 10-14-2012, 01:29 AM   #73
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

How did she manage to get up after that blow is still a mistery to me. That hit could easily break a neck of some ordinary 119lb girl.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #74
Heavy Ammunition
CHICKEN HEAD

Heavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkeyHeavy Ammunition iron monkey

they said a real man won't hit a girl, well I ain't real cause I beat bitches uppppppppppp
Old 10-14-2012, 01:33 PM   #75
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkeyJohn Nash iron monkey

does any1 know if he got employed again.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote