news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-10-2012, 11:10 AM   #61
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffff

"and im not obsessed with race. lol."----rakimkoolgrapwutang

if eye could quote judge mathis...you just purjered yourself

some of that shit that came out your mouth above says otherwise!!!!!
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:21 AM   #62
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

"It should be obvious that I saw your "technique" coming 93,000,000 miles away."

eye doubt it....or else you wouldn't have exposed your bottom line that you think baby killing is okay in ANY instance and thus discrediting yow self and showing and proving u ain't no 5 percent

"I never fed in to your "baby killing" "kill your foe cracka" "kowtowing" etc... rants."

of course not....you know you fucked up.....you was very eager to change the subject

"The purpose of me pointing them out, was to point out that you were repeating them as opposed to using the Lessons."

all eye had to do is repeat them....why would eye debate anything else when you already lost the debate and your debunked your claim to be a poor righteous teacher?

"You were making emotional appeals and attempts at humor, and not really debating anything."

eye repeat...let your child be murdered and lets cee how cool and collected you are....YOU BULLSHITTIN!!!!!

"And you should realize that the MORE PEOPLE you appeal to, and even the MORE PEOPLE that would agree with you in this thread, is kind of the antithesis of being a "5%er""

your hanging on a cliff...om not trying to appeal to anybody....you wanted it and eye gave it to you.....like eye said from the begginniing....SUGAR ON SHIT BLACK NATIONALIST types...

"There is a difference between a person flat out condoning a horrific act, and a person knowing, that at some point, great good can result from a horrific act. Even if it takes 1000's of years."

so if your child was murdered you would be okay with that if you knew it would bring good 1000 years from now.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgKGMIFXYsQ

"...why did God make Devil?"
"To show forth HIS Power...All-Wise and Righteous...HE could make a Devil...then, destroy the Devil in one day...show and prove that ALLAH is the God..."

all eye can say is thank goodness for the Father Allah who said "I DIDN"T MAKE ANY DEVIL" to bring a clearer understanding.....yes its quite apparent due to the Mass murdering episodes of Moses that sum piece of shit slavemaster Gods ascended the throne of the scientists and did sum really fucked up shit....and what?

""7,8,9,0
God, Build/Destroy, Born, Cipher
Destroy:
1 : to ruin the structure, organic existence, or condition of
2a : to put out of existence : KILL
b : NEUTRALIZE
C : ANNIHILATE, VANQUISH"

and???????
the person who formulated what you just quoted said THE BABIES ARE THE BEST PART......he wasn't down with no baby murder like you are!!!!!!

"The Lessons contain True and Living, Infinite Wisdom."

yes mah 85 percent brother....and its mah duty to teach you

once again thank to the Father Allah who put us on a higher level than the homocidal Gods of the Bible and Quran...thank goodness eye don't have to make up exuses for a bunch of damn murderers and slavemasters!!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!
Old 10-10-2012, 12:04 PM   #63
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol at ktl in general.

clean ths shit up sunny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:18 PM   #64
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
"in the most loose term i guess im racist cuz i believe people from different usually act differently.

eg i think black people are generally more athletic than white people.

or

i believe japanesse people will b more likely to be better at maths than a black person if theyre given the same education."

yup...thats pretty much terrible to think like that and it shows you vibrate at a very slow rate...
if u bothered reading what i later wrote youd realise that i rejected these two statements and i did give valid reasons of why i said them.

id rewrite the first one as 'i believe black people to be better than whte people at certain sports because of their higher bone density'

i'll tell u why i said the second one. all IQ tests (and ive seen no evidence of biasis in any of them) from around the world say that japanesse people on average have a higher IQ than black people. does that mean i think japanese people are overall more intelligent than black people? NO it doesnt cuz IQ tests only test a certain type of intelligence. eg IQ tests dont test for social intellignce. so this doesnt mean that japanese are overall more intelligent. however IQ tests mostly test skills heavily used in maths.

the reason i thought this was is cuz japanese people have used and improved this type of intelligence far more frequently than africans and so it is more innate in them.

but FMJ later showed me that there isnt enough evidence for the innate values theory.

overall i reject the second statement for now cuz of lack of evidence.

Quote:
"but please also note that just cuz an individual is a certain race doesnt mean he/she will have the qualities of that race.

however racism based on hate or just trying to glorify ones race is incredibly stupid."

huh????? look at what you just wrote...just like our baby killer buddy you basically lost all credability to even debate this subject!!!!!!
r u trying 2 say i wrote racist comments based on hatred or me trying to glorify my race. can u please show me these comments. i dont have hatred and i wasnt trying to glorify my race.

Quote:
"yes my argument is a bit strawmanesque but u get the point. what if i said that there was a man jim who lived 100 years ago who killed 50 people. even though its plausible would u believe it. probably not."

eye appreciate you admitting your strawmanism...lol

"but this yakub nonsense goes beond that. they evn put a date on it and the thing is white people (as shown by scientific research) lived long before 6600 years ago. a direct contradiction."

mmmm....what eye get from the lessons that if Yacob did exist it doesn't nessesarily say the product of his murderous diabolical rampage was the first white people ever.....

"and thinking white people created for the intention of evil betrays at worst a hatred or at best a discontent with white people rather than an objective historical analysis of how white people came about."

yeah its pretty shitty especially if one lacks understanding....but lets face it....and this is the big point u are completely bypassing....basically yeah take the Mongols for instance....they was sum savage ass devils....but lets face it....being under the mongols rule wasn't anywhere as terrible is the currently rule of corporate white folks of the whole entire fuckin planet.....the mongols didn't pollute 95 percent of the earths water supply...the mongols didn't build houses with toxic cancer causing materials and toxic ass carpets and shit....the mongols didn't have the planet on the brink of destruction....the mongols didn't put mercury fillings in peoples teeth....eye could give examples all day so owl stop there but if humanity as a whole don't know who they fuckin enemy is then we are indeed DOOMED.....the corporate white man is the enemy to everyone on the planet but most white people don't really know this shit...and now basically everyone on the planet is culturally white anyways....
mongols have been around for 1000s of years but im gonna guess that u mean the mongols under gengis khan. and i can say for absolute certain that these mongols whose only meaning in life was to take over different countries and did it in the most barbaric fashion possible is far worse than the white corporate man. and no group of people rules the entire planet.

ive never heard most of the examples youve sai b4. can u give evidence of people putting mercury fillings into other peoples teeth or using toxic carpets and toxic materials that cause cancer.

by corporate white man im guessing u mean the british and american government. i can tell u 4 absolute certain that there are far worse form of governments. have u seen sub sahara africa. people there are extremely poor cuz theyre mainly being ruled by rich dictators who take all their money. its such a backward place. most cultures go through dictators and then turn to democracy. but most countries did this a long time ago. and this problem has nothing 2 do with white people. also look at places like thailand with its child prostitution.

i dont think its fair to say most people are culturally white and the main enemy is any corrupt man in power.

Quote:
"ive read other things about NOI and i think its stupid. trying to say cuz words and phrases sound similiar they therefore share the same meaning is stupid to me. and the same with numbers."

this is comming from a person who said this....--->"i believe japanesse people will b more likely to be better at maths than a black person if theyre given the same education"

like eye said...you and baby killer need to kumbayah and.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgKGMIFXYsQ
i already said why i said that and later rejected. i dont think what i said was stupid. u could see why i said that. however try and tell any philologist that 'televisually' and 'tell lies visually' have the same meaning and he'll laugh in ur face. and a philologist will prove how ur wrong.

Quote:
"mo NOI was a result of racism by white people against blacks which resulted in blacks feeling so humiliated that they had to invent lies and fanatical stories to make themselves feel better and to get revenge on whites for doing this to them."

huh???....the NOI also says that a black dude from waaaay back(trillions upon trillions of years ago???) tryed to kill everyone or damn near everyone on the planet and thats how we got our current moon that you cee in the sky...
is NOI not the group that says "black man is god, white man is the devil"

i think that says enough

Quote:
"this leads to nonsense such as white people being invented 4 the sole reason of evil."

once again....eye think you are missing the point....people MUST have a healthy dis-trust of the corporate white man....or else!!!!!!!!!!! he will lead you straight to fuckin hell....

PEACE
as i said b4 people must b suspicious any corrupt man in power and should in fact be suspicious of any person in power no matter what colour.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:20 PM   #65
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
"and im not obsessed with race. lol."----rakimkoolgrapwutang

if eye could quote judge mathis...you just purjered yourself

some of that shit that came out your mouth above says otherwise!!!!!
ive only talked about race on this thread in this entire forum. im pretty sure youve probably got more posts about 'race'
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:06 PM   #66
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

"if u bothered reading what i later wrote youd realise that i rejected these two statements and i did give valid reasons of why i said them."

yeah true...eye guess the whole "ok i dont mind racism though. if its made with a logical point." quote from you kinda threw me off a lil shum...eye recant mah perjury accusation....LOL

om just wondering why you gotta problem with 120 since you don't mind racism and most certainly if one was 2 read the lessons from the perspective of a racist or racial thinker it would certainly be the highest quality of racism on the market....cuz like eye said....da global system of white supremacy is the enemy of all people....including the poor folks out in the applachian mountains strung out on mountain dew, crystal meth and mine shaft dust...shit...eye mean do u know of a mow better more practical form of racism???? one that will free humanity from the current world ruler...om all about practicality

"id rewrite the first one as 'i believe black people to be better than whte people at certain sports because of their higher bone density"

good luck with alll that

i'll tell u why i said the second one. all IQ tests (and ive seen no evidence of biasis in any of them) from around the world say that japanesse people on average have a higher IQ than black people. does that mean i think japanese people are overall more intelligent than black people? NO it doesnt cuz IQ tests only test a certain type of intelligence. eg IQ tests dont test for social intellignce. so this doesnt mean that japanese are overall more intelligent. however IQ tests mostly test skills heavily used in maths."

perhaps om wrong but personally eye would say japanease and so called far east asians are better at math because they sum of the biggest sellouts on the planet....as hairbrained as this theory sounds eye think people who are suffering under the yoke of the current world ruler(the global system of white supremacy) identify higher mathmatics with their oppressor...here in Northern Virginia eye have gotten to know the culture of Americanized South Koreans, South Vietnamease and the other far east asian white man cock sucking sellouts and they just terrible people in general...they problably really good at math but they sum disgusting elitist people in general...IQ tests don't measure shit like that...its better to be proficient in supreme math than what is known as higher mathmatics

"the reason i thought this was is cuz japanese people have used and improved this type of intelligence far more frequently than africans and so it is more innate in them."

Japan isn't sitting on the continent with the most resources...they have not dealt with anywhere the amount of theivery and murder...exotic animals are what is hunted the most....Africans have suffered the most genocide....

"but FMJ later showed me that there isnt enough evidence for the innate values theory.

overall i reject the second statement for now cuz of lack of evidence."

lovely!!!!!!

"r u trying 2 say i wrote racist comments based on hatred or me trying to glorify my race. can u please show me these comments. i dont have hatred and i wasnt trying to glorify my race."

perhaps..eye already admitted eye mis-read and was confused by what you wrote...

"mongols have been around for 1000s of years but im gonna guess that u mean the mongols under gengis khan."

emphatically YES!!!!!!

"and i can say for absolute certain that these mongols whose only meaning in life was to take over different countries and did it in the most barbaric fashion possible is far worse than the white corporate man. and no group of people rules the entire planet."

hmmmm....ATOM BOMBS and so on and so forth??????....the mongols using old school weaponry to take over countries is far worse than atom bombs and the lot....are you serious???? listen son...the corporate white man's rule of the planet has been 1000 times more barbaric than the mongols rule and like eye said...at least the mongols didn't destroy the enviornment...and yes...the current world ruler is the global system of white supremacy....if you can't admit this you really need 120 or read a Dr. Frances Cress Welsing book or sum shit!!!!!!! eye could give 10,000 examples of how much more savage the current world ruler is....in Columbia south america under the guise of the war on drugs they sprayed chemicals from airplanes to eradicate the "illigal crops" and it fucked up the rivers.....thats just one example.....you really can't be serious???

"ive never heard most of the examples youve sai b4. can u give evidence of people putting mercury fillings into other peoples teeth or using toxic carpets and toxic materials that cause cancer."

dentists used to put mercury fillings in teeth...eye was born in 1977 and eye had a mercury filling in mah teeth.....they still do put mercury fillings in teeth if the patient in un-educated....look...if your not aware of the toxic materials in carpets eye can't do nothing for you man....every house built in the united states is built with materials which cause cancer....unless your name is Storm Talifero or sum shit

"by corporate white man im guessing u mean the british and american government. i can tell u 4 absolute certain that there are far worse form of governments. have u seen sub sahara africa. people there are extremely poor cuz theyre mainly being ruled by rich dictators who take all their money. its such a backward place. most cultures go through dictators and then turn to democracy. but most countries did this a long time ago. and this problem has nothing 2 do with white people. also look at places like thailand with its child prostitution."

when an organic leader stepped up in Africa or Asia to lead the people to freethemselves from Colonialism the CIA and they allies murdered the mothafucka.....go study Patrice LUmumba...thats just one example....furthermore....you gonna find the biggest prostitution problems in countries that have a european puppetter behind it.....take cuba for instance....when the USA puppet Batista was in power in Cuba it was soddom and gammorah out there.....it was a den of faggots, Mafia, prostitutes and pimps and generally bad people....it was aparthied....the citizens of Cuba was in terrible shape.....people getting tortured...no education no healthcare.....then comes the Barbudo's out da Sierra Maestra and from 1959-1963 the USA had committed about 2000 acts of terrorism against Castro and Che who had the peoples support.....take Libya for instance....it was the HIGHEST RATED AFRICAN COUNTRY in terms of quality of life....education, healthcare.....plus Ghadaffi wouldn't let them savage ass Arabs impose they savage ass Sharai law and shit........and look what happened.....you really need to read a god damned book!!!!!!!!

"i dont think its fair to say most people are culturally white and the main enemy is any corrupt man in power."

its the truth

"i already said why i said that and later rejected. i dont think what i said was stupid. u could see why i said that. however try and tell any philologist that 'televisually' and 'tell lies visually' have the same meaning and he'll laugh in ur face. and a philologist will prove how ur wrong."

okay

"is NOI not the group that says "black man is god, white man is the devil"

the NOI group is only one group in 5 percent umbrella
furthermore the NOI teaches that a black man tryed to blow up the fuckin planet and kill everyone and ended up creating our moon
the NOI teaches that a big headed black man and 59,999 black followers of his murdered in cold blood what must of been tens of thousands of black babies....

if you look deeper into those lessons you would cee

the Father Allah(the founder of what is known as the Nation of Gods and Earths another group in the 5 percent umbrella) said that the worst devil is a black devil cuz you can't cee him comming

"as i said b4 people must b suspicious any corrupt man in power and should in fact be suspicious of any person in power no matter what colour"

eye agree!!!!!!!
Old 10-15-2012, 10:25 PM   #67
Protect ya Neck!
black

Protect ya Neck! iron monkeyProtect ya Neck! iron monkeyProtect ya Neck! iron monkey

Peace, I'm gonna try to bring an understanding to this debate on if yacub is a god or devil as well as prove to rakimkool that yacub is real so follow me on this.

Allah is all wise and righteous. Yacub was an original black man. This we all know. Yacub was BORN MENTALLY in the year 8400 of the asiatic calendar. Physically through the womb in 8367 of the asiatic calendar.

Yacub was a MADE devil in the year 8400. Just because one has black skin, doesn't mean he can do anything and still be Allah. black people can have a "white mind", and white people can have a "black mind"

33-1/40 What is a real devil.

"ANY grafted man which is made weak and wicked or any live grafted germ from original is devil."

THE devil(physical AND mentally) was born into existence 6020 years ago(From the date 1934 when this lesson was brought forth). According to the asiatic calendar the devil(white gene) was in existence 80 years before fully complete. Which makes sense because the devil was only in the holy lands for 6 months causing trouble until he was kicked out in the year 9001. No 6 month old baby is causing trouble lol. 8+0=8. 8th degree in the student enrollment asks "How much of this useful land is used by the colored man?". The colored man uses 6 million square miles. 6 million square miles of the what...brain!

1934-6020 = 4086

4+0+8+6=18
1+8=9

There were 3 pigments destroyed in the process of making the devil. black, brown and yellow.

what year was the devil born in? 9000. The three zeroes representing the pigments destroyed. Yacub was born(again mentally) in the year 8400. It took 600 years for the devil to be completed which is the year 9000. 2000 years before musa came to teach the devil their forgotten trick knowledge.

However if you kill every white person on the planet, the devil will still be here, because in the atom you have protons and electrons. As well what it says in the understanding cipher(30) degree in the 1/40s.

"tell us what and how the devil is made"

the devil is made from the original people by separating and grafting the germs. IN THE BLACK MAN'S BODY THERE EXIST TWO GERMS. These two germs are called Eumelanin. One is black and one is brown. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eumelanin#Eumelanin

"What was the name of the place where the devil was manufactured?"

Pelan, the same as patmos. Rev - 1: 9. An island situated on the agean sea. An island is surrounded by water. Your brain is surrounded by water, and is where the devil is manufactured. Where did yacub go to manufacture the devil? pelan, the same as patmos. when you add the letters of pelan you get 48(culture destroy), when you add up patmos you get 84(build culture). 48 represents the total number of shades destroyed in the black man. There are 3 pigments in the blackman(black, brown, and yellow). 48/3=16. When one looks at the 28th degree in the 1-40s it says that all those not good in multiplying would marry at the age of 16. what about those that WERE good in multiplying that Yacub wanted? Elijah was taught by WD Fard for 3 and a half years. The Father was in the NOI for 3 and a half years. So 16-3.5=12.5. The 84 when two zeroes are added on becomes 8400. The two zeroes representing the 2 germs in the black man.

How can one show and prove that the yacub story is real? I'm showing you now. How many shades are there in a pigment? 16. So 16x12.5=200. It takes 200 years to destroy a pigment. 200x3=600. 600 years to make a devil.

For the poster saying yacub is not real, he is real. He's even in the bible. Now was he a Real living person at one time or was the image of a 'big headed scientist' just there to paint the picture, making the science of mutation easier to explain, who knows, but math don't lie sun. I recommend this book for anyone rejecting the yacub story on face value. It goes into the historic side of the story showing and proving the story with tons of evidence. http://www.amazon.com/Making-Whitema...f+the+whiteman

Also read message to the blackman and theology of time to see the yacub story in full(not a summary on wikipedia or w/e)and some of the dates I talked about. Also keep in mind that a lot of the dates in our lessons are years old, so just because if you see our lesson saying that there are 4,400,000,000 black people in the world, doesn't mean that's how many black people there are today. Same with the yacub story, we don't use the lessons as just information to remember, at least in the nation of gods and earths we don't. I can't speak for the NOI members. It's all about how they relate to one's life.

Now going back to was yacub a devil or a god. EVERY blackman is god by nature from the physical point regardless of whom or what. However mentally, the devil can be in a black body or a white body. It doesn't matter. You can't really destroy the devil like it says in the lessons because matter cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed.

So in conclusion, was yacub a devil. yes, he was(Mentally). Allah doesn't make devils. Yacub does. Physically, he was god, an original man, and that can't be changed.

John: 8:44 - You are of your father the devil(4th degree in the 1-14s)and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. when he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Just because the people behind 9/11 didn't die in those planes, does that make them any less responsible for what happened? And it says in the culture degree in the 1/14s that "he taught the devil to do this devilishment."

And with that that I say peace everybody.

Last edited by Protect ya Neck!; 10-16-2012 at 02:16 PM.
Protect ya Neck! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:19 AM   #68
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

wow!!!!!!!!

"You can't really destroy the devil like it says in the lessons because matter cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed."

yup

PEACE!!!!!!!!
Old 10-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #69
Protect ya Neck!
black

Protect ya Neck! iron monkeyProtect ya Neck! iron monkeyProtect ya Neck! iron monkey

And to add on. The year 8400.

8+4+0+0=12

12-1/36 "Yes sir that makes him other than his own self."

What was Yacub's ownself? It was god. Physically, he will always be god for he was an original black man, but mentally in the year 8400, the mentality of the devil(or yacub)was born. Mind creates matter, and thus the mentality of the devil had to be founded first(8400) before the physical existed(8920).

Further proving yacub is real. I'll show proof from the bible

In the holy books, Yacub, Jacob, Israel, and John of patmos are all the same.

Gen 30:26, 28, 32 shows yacub asking for his wages/helpers
Gen 30:35,37,40 show the grafting process.

Exodus 1:16 shows the nurse's duty of killing all the black babies and saving the brown babies

Now Gen 25:23 says

And the lord said to her:

Two nations are in your womb, two peoples shall be separated from your body one people shall be stronger than the other, and the older shall serve the younger."

In school, one learns the black gene is genetically dominant, and the white gene is recessive. It's also well accepted that black people are the original people of the planet(oldest), yet we are on the bottom to the young white "race"(white supremacy).

Now Jacob had a brother, whose name was Esau. Esau was supposed to be given the birthright by Isaac, however Jacob(Yacub) STOLE it from Esau. That's a devilish thing to do.

That shit is being manifested right in front of eyes in a couple ways. The 1st way is the fact that the original people were suppose to receive that birthright(which was to have control over the planet)not the european. The other way this wisdom is being manifested is this.

Later, Jacob wrestles with god and gets his name changed to Israel. Israel is a supplanter(one who takes something from it's rightful owner). These fake jews in Israel today are Yacub's children in the flesh.

So you see rakimkool, yacub is indeed 100% real.

Last edited by Protect ya Neck!; 10-16-2012 at 04:20 PM.
Old 10-16-2012, 04:13 PM   #70
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That's interesting.

Keep building.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:25 PM   #71
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

theres no proof in here for yacub. just cuz u assign certain characteristics to the arabic number systems (which isnt the oldest number system which means supreme mathematics wasnt used in ancient times). also why do you use base 10 and not another base. this number system was taught to africans and afro americans by white people. i thought percenters werent supposed to use things that were taught to them by the devils. why dont 5 percenters use an african numerical system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protect ya Neck! View Post
Peace, I'm gonna try to bring an understanding to this debate on if yacub is a god or devil as well as prove to rakimkool that yacub is real so follow me on this.

Allah is all wise and righteous. Yacub was an original black man. This we all know. Yacub was BORN MENTALLY in the year 8400 of the asiatic calendar.
wheres the evidence for this.
Quote:
Physically through the womb in 8367 of the asiatic calendar.
wheres the evidence

Quote:
Yacub was a MADE devil in the year 8400.
evidence?
Quote:
Just because one has black skin, doesn't mean he can do anything and still be Allah. black people can have a "white mind", and white people can have a "black mind"

33-1/40 What is a real devil.

"ANY grafted man which is made weak and wicked or any live grafted germ from original is devil."

THE devil(physical AND mentally) was born into existence 6020 years ago(From the date 1934 when this lesson was brought forth)
. evidence?
Quote:
According to the asiatic calendar the devil(white gene) was in existence 80 years before fully complete.
evidence?
Quote:
Which makes sense because the devil was only in the holy lands for 6 months causing trouble until he was kicked out in the year 9001.
evidence?
Quote:
No 6 month old baby is causing trouble lol. 8+0=8. 8th degree in the student enrollment asks "How much of this useful land is used by the colored man?". The colored man uses 6 million square miles. 6 million square miles of the what...brain!
just cuz 8+0=8 doesnt mean it has anything to do with an 8th degree. look at fox f is 6th letter o is 15th and x is 24th 0+6=6 1+5=6 2+4=6 and we get 666. does this mean the fox is the devil. no it definitely doesnt.

Quote:
1934-6020 = 4086

4+0+8+6=18
1+8=9

There were 3 pigments destroyed in the process of making the devil. black, brown and yellow.

what year was the devil born in? 9000.
evidence?
Quote:
The three zeroes representing the pigments destroyed.
how exactly does a 0 represent a pigment
Quote:
Yacub was born(again mentally) in the year 8400. It took 600 years for the devil to be completed which is the year 9000. 2000 years before musa came to teach the devil their forgotten trick knowledge.
any evidence 4 all these numbers.

Quote:
However if you kill every white person on the planet, the devil will still be here, because in the atom you have protons and electrons. As well what it says in the understanding cipher(30) degree in the 1/40s.
how exactly do protons ensure the continuation of the devil

Quote:
"tell us what and how the devil is made"

the devil is made from the original people by separating and grafting the germs. IN THE BLACK MAN'S BODY THERE EXIST TWO GERMS. These two germs are called Eumelanin. One is black and one is brown. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eumelanin#Eumelanin
seperating and grafting seems to refer to genetic mutation and not a eugenics program

Quote:
"What was the name of the place where the devil was manufactured?"

Pelan, the same as patmos. Rev - 1: 9. An island situated on the agean sea. An island is surrounded by water. Your brain is surrounded by water, and is where the devil is manufactured. Where did yacub go to manufacture the devil? pelan, the same as patmos.
boats are also surrounded by water. why is the devil made in the brain rather than in a boat.
Quote:
when you add the letters of pelan you get 48(culture destroy), when you add up patmos you get 84(build culture).
again how exactly does 4 refer to build/destroy. why cant 5 refer to build/destroy
Quote:
48 represents the total number of shades destroyed in the black man. There are 3 pigments in the blackman(black, brown, and yellow). 48/3=16. When one looks at the 28th degree in the 1-40s it says that all those not good in multiplying would marry at the age of 16.
theres also a show called 16 and pregnant. why does the 16 refer to the age when people will marry and not a TV show.
Quote:
what about those that WERE good in multiplying that Yacub wanted? Elijah was taught by WD Fard for 3 and a half years. The Father was in the NOI for 3 and a half years. So 16-3.5=12.5. The 84 when two zeroes are added on becomes 8400. The two zeroes representing the 2 germs in the black man.
again how does 0 represent the germs.

Quote:
How can one show and prove that the yacub story is real? I'm showing you now. How many shades are there in a pigment? 16. So 16x12.5=200. It takes 200 years to destroy a pigment. 200x3=600. 600 years to make a devil.
u didnt give any evidence

Quote:
For the poster saying yacub is not real, he is real. He's even in the bible. Now was he a Real living person at one time or was the image of a 'big headed scientist' just there to paint the picture, making the science of mutation easier to explain, who knows, but math don't lie sun. I recommend this book for anyone rejecting the yacub story on face value. It goes into the historic side of the story showing and proving the story with tons of evidence. http://www.amazon.com/Making-Whitema...f+the+whiteman
ur not using maths. ur giving certain numbers certain characteristics for no real concrete reason. its all just dogma.

Quote:
Also read message to the blackman and theology of time to see the yacub story in full(not a summary on wikipedia or w/e)and some of the dates I talked about. Also keep in mind that a lot of the dates in our lessons are years old, so just because if you see our lesson saying that there are 4,400,000,000 black people in the world, doesn't mean that's how many black people there are today. Same with the yacub story, we don't use the lessons as just information to remember, at least in the nation of gods and earths we don't. I can't speak for the NOI members. It's all about how they relate to one's life.

Now going back to was yacub a devil or a god. EVERY blackman is god by nature from the physical point regardless of whom or what. However mentally, the devil can be in a black body or a white body. It doesn't matter. You can't really destroy the devil like it says in the lessons because matter cannot be created or destroyed, only transformed.

So in conclusion, was yacub a devil. yes, he was(Mentally). Allah doesn't make devils. Yacub does. Physically, he was god, an original man, and that can't be changed.

John: 8:44 - You are of your father the devil(4th degree in the 1-14s)and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. when he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

Just because the people behind 9/11 didn't die in those planes, does that make them any less responsible for what happened? And it says in the culture degree in the 1/14s that "he taught the devil to do this devilishment."

And with that that I say peace everybody.
i might read that book u mentioned if i have time. but right now im reading "untimely meditations" by nietzsche and then im gonna read "the idiot" by dostoyevsky
Quote:
Old 10-18-2012, 03:51 PM   #72
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Later, Jacob wrestles with god and gets his name changed to Israel. Israel is a supplanter(one who takes something from it's rightful owner). These fake jews in Israel today are Yacub's children in the flesh.

So you see rakimkool, yacub is indeed 100% real.
how do u know that this yacub and this jacob r the same people.
Quote:
Old 10-18-2012, 04:00 PM   #73
Protect ya Neck!
black

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
theres no proof in here for yacub. just cuz u assign certain characteristics to the arabic number systems (which isnt the oldest number system which means supreme mathematics wasnt used in ancient times). also why do you use base 10 and not another base. this number system was taught to africans and afro americans by white people. i thought percenters werent supposed to use things that were taught to them by the devils. why dont 5 percenters use an african numerical system.

wheres the evidence for this. wheres the evidence

evidence? . evidence? evidence? evidence? just cuz 8+0=8 doesnt mean it has anything to do with an 8th degree. look at fox f is 6th letter o is 15th and x is 24th 0+6=6 1+5=6 2+4=6 and we get 666. does this mean the fox is the devil. no it definitely doesnt.

evidence? how exactly does a 0 represent a pigment any evidence 4 all these numbers.

how exactly do protons ensure the continuation of the devil

seperating and grafting seems to refer to genetic mutation and not a eugenics program

boats are also surrounded by water. why is the devil made in the brain rather than in a boat. again how exactly does 4 refer to build/destroy. why cant 5 refer to build/destroy theres also a show called 16 and pregnant. why does the 16 refer to the age when people will marry and not a TV show. again how does 0 represent the germs.

u didnt give any evidence

ur not using maths. ur giving certain numbers certain characteristics for no real concrete reason. its all just dogma.

i might read that book u mentioned if i have time. but right now im reading "untimely meditations" by nietzsche and then im gonna read "the idiot" by dostoyevsky
Read message to the blackman, making of the whiteman, theology of time and read some more on the NOI and the nation of gods & earths. Again like the original question of the thread. These teachings/lessons are all not meant to be taken 100% literal. Like the bible and quran each person who studies these lessons can get an understanding from it and apply it to their life, and actually see it before their eyes. For example yacub. a lot of people take that story on face value thinking it's REAL history in the sense that there was a big headed black guy on pelan, when in reality a black man who's doing devil things(lie cheat steal kill) is who? Yacub!

check this out, maybe you'll get a better understanding hearing it from a god in person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rtBo...=results_video
Old 10-18-2012, 04:07 PM   #74
Protect ya Neck!
black

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
how do u know that this yacub and this jacob r the same people.
Yacub is arabic for jacob
Old 10-18-2012, 04:40 PM   #75
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Yacub is arabic for jacob
yes i knew that but i meant how do you know those two jacubs are the same jacob. eg abraham lincoln isnt the same as abraham in the bible.

u cant just assume theyre the same person.
Quote: