news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 10-03-2011, 08:33 PM   #16
Dr Sleepwalker
Sleepyheaded Nonsense

Dr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkeyDr Sleepwalker iron monkey

great show so far.

i 2nd the dude that says Jimmys moms mad hot. A+ MILF status
Old 10-04-2011, 05:59 PM   #17
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Not everything. I saw a Rob Schneider movie recently where Buscemi was outshined.
By Rob Schneider? lol that guy is a walking anus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
LOL.. thats an interesting observation because Schneider is known as a comedian, SNL alumni, Bigelow flicks, Sander joints etc. on the other hand Buscemi's catalog is very versataile, def. not known to the public as a comedic actor, he takes on various roles and sometimes they happen to be a characters not to be taken seriously.

i personally think buscemi's comedic timing is spot on. def. can hang with actors that only do comedies. hes interesting cuz you would see him on a happy madison joint one day and plays tony soprano's cousin the next day while directing qualities flicks at the same time.
Interesting cos Buscemi started out as a comic and by all accounts was not good at it, so he turned to acting. He was doing nightclubs in NY the same time as Larry David and (barf) Paul Reiser. I think you can still see he has a great comedy sensibility though, in fact hes pretty hilarious in a lot of shit that isn't comedy per se: Reservoir Dogs, Barton Fink, even Boardwalk. And hes done a lot of comedies over the years.
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2011, 06:05 PM   #18
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
By Rob Schneider? lol that guy is a walking anus

Interesting cos Buscemi started out as a comic and by all accounts was not good at it, so he turned to acting. He was doing nightclubs in NY the same time as Larry David and (barf) Paul Reiser. I think you can still see he has a great comedy sensibility though, in fact hes pretty hilarious in a lot of shit that isn't comedy per se: Reservoir Dogs, Barton Fink, even Boardwalk. And hes done a lot of comedies over the years.
oh yea def. i pointed out in my post that buscemi has great comedic timing and is able to hold his own with other actors that are known to the world as comedians. i didnt research his roots but i had a feeling he started out doing comedy, its more dope that he was doing stand up. i have the utmost respect for stand up comics.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:29 PM   #19
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Dude, you guys are SLEEPING on this show.

This season finale was unbelievable.

They need to get these seasons on dvd real quick.

I cannot believe 1 is not out yet?
Old 12-13-2011, 08:09 AM   #20
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

gotta agree about Rob scneider tho..he is really a walking anus

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:42 PM   #21
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i HATE nucky thompson now
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 10:51 PM   #22
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just finished the 2nd season.... whaaaaaat....... crazy.....
Old 02-15-2012, 10:53 PM   #23
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sad isn't it ...could not beleve what happened at the end
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 11:11 PM   #24
tekunique
SupaSelekta

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f View Post
sad isn't it ...could not beleve what happened at the end
yeah i know.... he was a really likeable character... wonder how the writers will approach season 3... nucky is fucking evil...lol
Old 02-17-2012, 07:35 PM   #25
Crown Fried Patron
3 Piece & A Biscuit

Crown Fried Patron grasshopper

They better pull a spring chicken out of their asses after that 2nd season.
Old 10-16-2012, 10:34 PM   #26
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

What's your thoughts on the 3rd season so far? Character development is pretty slow in this series so far. For some reason, I thought this series was only suppose to be 3 seasons?

I always thought Al Capone was going to have more of a role of an enforcer and be more of a lose cannon, but he's only had about 3-4 scenes of violence in the last 3 seasons.

I also thought Richard Harrow would avenge Jimmy Darmody death more in secrecy and from afar, especially after taken out Manny Horvitz and doing more sniper work in the 1st season. I wish he would of taken out Mickey Doyle instead of a rather lack luster development. When the time comes, they better take him out good, since Jimmy already through him off the 2nd floor.

They really haven't touched on Jimmy's death much, until the last episode. Not sure if we will hear too much more from it, or if the writers just wanted to show the series through his eyes for the first two seasons and not make him much of a major player (since he a fictional character and not worry about historical inaccuracy). I guess he helped touch on a lot of subjects back then with the war, prostitution, liquor, and gambling.

Was that one of Lucky Lucieno/Meyer Lansky's man (that almost got taken out 2 episodes ago on the sidewalk) that was trying to kill Gyp Rosetti? I missed if we've seen that character already. I imagine Arnold Rothstein called the hit but it seemed rather sloppy, so maybe Nucky went to the Murder Inc. crew about it.

After every episode, I feel let down like there should be more action, but then I can't wait until next weeks. I guess that's what makes a good series.

Last edited by madchild; 10-17-2012 at 11:56 AM.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #27
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this season has been kind of shit, but last night's episode got real

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2013, 10:18 PM   #28
madchild
FU-MAN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

Going to be a lot of people dying soon. Some people are sleeping on this show.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:29 PM   #29
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this show just gets iller..

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 03:06 PM   #30
madchild
FU-MAN

It's definitely a slow burn show, and not in a shame on a nigga gonorrhea-style. Are you all caught up in the episodes?

At the end of Season 3, I thought Season 4 was going to be a blood bath, but you need patience with this show. I can't find the thread I read on IMDB, but the body count in Season 3 far exceeds the other seasons combined. Definitely hooked on the series and I think I'm glad I chose to watch this show instead of Breaking Bad. The real life pieces and storyline is intriguing.

Last edited by madchild; 01-06-2014 at 03:14 PM.