news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 10-18-2012, 05:13 PM   #16
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

LOL wait, so they had it up for free download??? AHAHAHAHAH

who got the link son?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:26 PM   #17
Shadow Demon
PRODIGAL SUN

Shadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venomsShadow Demon five deadly venoms

lool damn

Shadow Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:37 PM   #18
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesar View Post
Sick Killa Sin track, I just hope he doesn't waste time on beats like those anymore.
He didn't pick the beat-just did his thing over what they gave him
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:37 PM   #19
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
LOL wait, so they had it up for free download??? AHAHAHAHAH

who got the link son?
Yeah it was on the official website but they removed it for some reason. You can still listen to it on bandcamp tho.

http://soultemplemusic.bandcamp.com/...sts-soundtrack

I'll upload the album as soon as I can find the download but I think someone will just rip this in a day or two.
Old 10-18-2012, 06:46 PM   #20
shahcronz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

shahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to shahcronz

The Archer beat is nothing special but not every beat needs to be. The end product is nice.
on a sidenote, i just listened to that Sean P - Bar-Barian track and Killa Sin definitely needs Alchemist on his LP, and hopefully a few Cilva Beats, maybe even 4th?
Make it happen Sinfully...
shahcronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:28 PM   #21
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

GONNA GIVE IT A FULL LIsTEN LATER

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 07:41 PM   #22
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahcronz View Post
The Archer beat is nothing special but not every beat needs to be. The end product is nice.
on a sidenote, i just listened to that Sean P - Bar-Barian track and Killa Sin definitely needs Alchemist on his LP, and hopefully a few Cilva Beats, maybe even 4th?
yea, cause im sure sins bbw has the ability to make it happen

Old 10-18-2012, 07:48 PM   #23
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE GENIUS View Post
Yeah it was on the official website but they removed it for some reason. You can still listen to it on bandcamp tho.

http://soultemplemusic.bandcamp.com/...sts-soundtrack

I'll upload the album as soon as I can find the download but I think someone will just rip this in a day or two.
hahaha

rza is demanding somebody get fired right now

Old 10-18-2012, 08:21 PM   #24
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I DOWNLOADED THE WORST COPY OF THIS SHIT, THEY REPLACED THE KILLA SIN SONG WIT THAT WACK RZA AND FLATBUSH SOnG BLOWING IN THE WIND

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 08:33 PM   #25
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WACKCLOUD AKA FLOOR TILE TANK View Post
I DOWNLOADED THE WORST COPY OF THIS SHIT, THEY REPLACED THE KILLA SIN SONG WIT THAT WACK RZA AND FLATBUSH SOnG BLOWING IN THE WIND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:32 AM   #26
shahcronz
SHAOLIN STUDENT

shahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken mastashahcronz drunken masta
Send a message via ICQ to shahcronz

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
yea, cause im sure sins bbw has the ability to make it happen
stfu faggot.
shahcronz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 10:11 AM   #27
sinfullycute
Veteran Member

sinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkeysinfullycute iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahcronz View Post
Actually I do listen to beats with him. On his record, he'll pick what he likes hoping the people listening to him have the same taste in music that he does
sinfullycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:11 PM   #28
Sparrow Daene
PRODIGAL SUN

Sparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venomsSparrow Daene five deadly venoms

just what the fuck is wrong with that beat? some people here either have bad taste or are just doing their pain-in-the-ass internet thing and complaining about EVERYTHING

shhhhhhutthefuckup
Sparrow Daene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 04:43 PM   #29
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

nothing really stands out
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:11 PM   #30
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)THE MASON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

only listened to that Sin track cause someone posted the youtube

shit was dope, Sin rocked the shit out of it and the beat was ill. drums was mad dope on there.

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote