news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 10-17-2012, 12:17 PM   #16
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Blacks have been called lazy throughout history and is one of the negative stereotypes of blacks.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:57 PM   #17
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Location: I don't live with my mum, my mum lives with me, biatch
John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

me agreeing with certain points tsa made doesnt mean that im mentioning wu tang by proxy. i never mentioned wu tang or agreed with any points tsa made about wu tang therefore all things ur saying about them are irrelevant.

they make many assumptions. such as the earth being trllions of years old that theres a tribe of shabazz that jacob from the people was a scientist. i think i already mentioned them. its very easy 2 see.

have u ever heard of russell's teapot
Quote:
Many orthodox people speak as though it were the business of sceptics to disprove received dogmas rather than of dogmatists to prove them. This is, of course, a mistake. If I were to suggest that between the Earth and Mars there is a china teapot revolving about the sun in an elliptical orbit, nobody would be able to disprove my assertion provided I were careful to add that the teapot is too small to be revealed even by our most powerful telescopes. But if I were to go on to say that, since my assertion cannot be disproved, it is intolerable presumption on the part of human reason to doubt it, I should rightly be thought to be talking nonsense. If, however, the existence of such a teapot were affirmed in ancient books, taught as the sacred truth every Sunday, and instilled into the minds of children at school, hesitation to believe in its existence would become a mark of eccentricity and entitle the doubter to the attentions of the psychiatrist in an enlightened age or of the Inquisitor in an earlier time
by using this simple logic it can easily b seen that its not my job to prove that certain dogma such as yakub is untrue. its instead the dogmatists (your) job to prove that this dogma is true.

yes the earth is 4.5 billion years old based on scientific evidence. it was clair cameron patterson who first said the earth is 4.5 billion years old and hes american not european.
the belief that the earth is trillions of years old is dogma with no evidence behind it. again use the logic of russells teapot.

i cant seem to find 1 quote with fard saying all that but ive heard many 5 percenters say that white people are weak and that theyre more weak and cuz theyve got recessive phenotype genes that theyre biologically inferior. ive heard many 5 percenters say similiar things as that piece from wikipedia.

but heres a part of the lost lessons number 2 which is ignorant

Quote:
32. Tell us the mental and physical power of a real devil?

ANS. The mental power of a real devil is nothing in comparison with the
original man. He only has six ounces of brain, while the original man has
seven and one-half ounces of brain which are original.
The devil has six ounces of brain; they are grafted brains.
The devil's physical power is less than one-third that of the original man.
The devil is weak bone/weak blood because he is grafted from the original,
therefore his mental and physical power is much weaker than the original
man.
the intelligence of someone doesnt depend on the weight of their brain. also the average mass of a human males brain is 1325 grams according to paul broca who actually weighed brain. 7.5 ounces is 212.621 grams which is very small. and its again just dogma.

i think i showed how that its wrong to say someone has become more evil. people stopped believing evil is an objective entity anyway. its not a surprising statement.

i think its pretty safe to say majority of afro-centrists are 5 percenters but ok ive got no real proof that a 5 percenter said that the greeks were black.

the last sentence i made was about ur last point lol.
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
John Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:19 PM   #18
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

John Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal sonJohn Nash prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Blacks have been called lazy throughout history and is one of the negative stereotypes of blacks.
im pretty sure no one calling blacks as a whole lazy cuz of a stereotype. were talking about 5 percenters not black people as a whole.

heres an example of lazy philology i found in one of these teachings.

Quote:
He went savage and lived in the
caves of Europe. Eu means hillsides and Rope is the
rope to bind in. It was six thousand nineteen years
ago
first of all i never could and never did find what language this "eu" is supposed to be from and no one has ever been able to tell me. im pretty certain that this "eu" isnt an english word so why does it go with the english word "rope". if it comes from the same language then the 2 different parts cant b two different languages. also english wasnt spoken 6000 years ago.

its all obvious lazy dogma. ive found far far more convincing theories for the eytmology of "europe"
at least you fuckin an animal you are giving it pleasure instead of giving it pain.....better karma for you......
Quote:
No i'm not a idiot. If i was a idiot, i'd be a criminal. There's nothing wrong with admitting you're afraid of something.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:45 PM   #19
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post
the greeks are black

eye have talked to so called African Americans who are southern baptist christians who went to greece and was amazed at how dark and african looking alot of the people there were

PEACE!!!!!!
Greeks look dark because, first of all they are mediteranean people and like italians have darker tones than for example swedish people or russians. And they have been mixing with turks throughout the history like all balkan peoples did since turks ruled the balkans for more than 4 centuries. But in no way do they look african except if you think of actual black people from north africa that came by boats to sell watches on the beaches.

Only a person obsessed with its black colour would find that.
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:49 PM   #20
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low-Key Lyesmith View Post
saying "eye" instead of "I" and "cee" instead of "see" is really gay and annoying
agree 100%, but when you dig deeper, it's the least of his gay/annoying-ness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #21

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

also, maybe it's because i'm a mongrel, but I don't get why people white/black/latin/sand take so much pride in what people of the same skin tone did hundreds or thousands of years ago.

Yall didn't do shit.

Elian Gonzalez came over here on a raft. Im not bragging about that shit.

Che Guevera was a faggit, and i don't feel ashamed.

Marvin Gaye was the shit, but Knowcheez is still a dirty fag...

Quote:
Old 10-17-2012, 03:36 PM   #22
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANNY WINTERS View Post
also, maybe it's because i'm a mongrel, but I don't get why people white/black/latin/sand take so much pride in what people of the same skin tone did hundreds or thousands of years ago.

Yall didn't do shit.

Elian Gonzalez came over here on a raft. Im not bragging about that shit.

Che Guevera was a faggit, and i don't feel ashamed.

Marvin Gaye was the shit, but Knowcheez is still a dirty fag...
cuz its easier to see than it is to think and humans are i think quite territoral like ants. black ants and red ants will attack eacother cuz theyre territorial animals. humans will split themselves into different tribes. just look at the examples of africa, native americans and britons before the Romans. one of the easiest ways to split themselves was outer appearance cuz its easier to see than to think and evaluate.

just look at how the ancient ethiopians chose their kings according to herodotus

"In their customs they differ greatly from the rest of mankind, and particularly in the way they choose their kings; for they find out the man who is the tallest of all the citizens, and of strength equal to his height, and appoint him to rule over them"

choosing kings by height is basicly the same as judging by outer appearance.

Sumerians called themselves ag-giga which means black haired people. they took pride in that their hair colour was different from other peoples around them.

there can b some justification in taking pride in color cuz different coloured humans can have different genetic traits. im pretty sure every1s familiar with the penis one. but most of the time these traits are so small and can vary so much between people of the same colour (eg afro americans usually have a larger frame and arent as skinny as ethopians) that theres really no point in taking pride in them.

theres really hardly any point in taking pride in the colour of ur skin. theres far more important things to be proud of.
Quote:
Old 10-17-2012, 03:45 PM   #23
Protect ya Neck!
black

Protect ya Neck! iron monkeyProtect ya Neck! iron monkeyProtect ya Neck! iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
me agreeing with certain points tsa made doesnt mean that im mentioning wu tang by proxy. i never mentioned wu tang or agreed with any points tsa made about wu tang therefore all things ur saying about them are irrelevant.

they make many assumptions. such as the earth being trllions of years old that theres a tribe of shabazz that jacob from the people was a scientist. i think i already mentioned them. its very easy 2 see.

have u ever heard of russell's teapot

by using this simple logic it can easily b seen that its not my job to prove that certain dogma such as yakub is untrue. its instead the dogmatists (your) job to prove that this dogma is true.

yes the earth is 4.5 billion years old based on scientific evidence. it was clair cameron patterson who first said the earth is 4.5 billion years old and hes american not european.
the belief that the earth is trillions of years old is dogma with no evidence behind it. again use the logic of russells teapot.

i cant seem to find 1 quote with fard saying all that but ive heard many 5 percenters say that white people are weak and that theyre more weak and cuz theyve got recessive phenotype genes that theyre biologically inferior. ive heard many 5 percenters say similiar things as that piece from wikipedia.

but heres a part of the lost lessons number 2 which is ignorant

the intelligence of someone doesnt depend on the weight of their brain. also the average mass of a human males brain is 1325 grams according to paul broca who actually weighed brain. 7.5 ounces is 212.621 grams which is very small. and its again just dogma.

i think i showed how that its wrong to say someone has become more evil. people stopped believing evil is an objective entity anyway. its not a surprising statement.

i think its pretty safe to say majority of afro-centrists are 5 percenters but ok ive got no real proof that a 5 percenter said that the greeks were black.

the last sentence i made was about ur last point lol.
Your understanding of the lessons, teachings, and the people of the 5% is complete misunderstanding. If you really want to diss the 5% and the teachings at least get with somebody to show you what they mean and how the lessons are used.

Since you seem to have found the supreme wisdom, look at the 10th lesson in the student enrollment.

what is the birth record of the said nations other than islam.

christianity is 551 years old, and buddhism is 35000 years old. Do you really believe this and other degrees are meant to be taken literally on face value? We know christianity is older than 551 years, so why does say it in the lessons you might ask.

Are we suppose to kill 4 white people when we get the chance?

Is the weight of a black person's brain really 7 1/2 ounces and the weight of a colored person's brain 6 ounces?

I don't know if you saw my posts in the "Fear in 120 thread" but I recommend checking those out to get a better understanding of how the lessons are used and can be proven to be true(which I did to show that yacub is 100% real). Better yet, watch some videos of the gods build on youtube. These teachings and lessons are not meant to taunt white people, but to improve one's life. What good is a lesson if it's not being put into use?

When we say the white man is the devil it's because he is. Devil doesn't necessarily mean evil. It just the opposite of god. What may be good for black people, may not be good for white people, and what may be good for white people may not be good for black people. So there really is no such thing as good and bad. We all just try to do what's in the best interest of people.
Protect ya Neck! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:52 PM   #24

it's an interesting question.

If you use complete and utter bullshit to arrive to a place that makes you happy, is it ok?

actually, as long as i don't hear about it, it's fine with me.

But it's the same as some white folks coming up with a "religion" that says "black men are faggots", or "chiniese people have dirty assholes".

If that's how you feel better about yourself, what the fuck ever, but don't act like it's deep, or even sillier, "the truth"

Quote:
Old 10-17-2012, 04:27 PM   #25
John Nash
supreme maths GOD degree

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protect ya Neck! View Post
Your understanding of the lessons, teachings, and the people of the 5% is complete misunderstanding. If you really want to diss the 5% and the teachings at least get with somebody to show you what they mean and how the lessons are used.

Since you seem to have found the supreme wisdom, look at the 10th lesson in the student enrollment.

what is the birth record of the said nations other than islam.

christianity is 551 years old, and buddhism is 35000 years old. Do you really believe this and other degrees are meant to be taken literally on face value? We know christianity is older than 551 years, so why does say it in the lessons you might ask.

Are we suppose to kill 4 white people when we get the chance?

Is the weight of a black person's brain really 7 1/2 ounces and the weight of a colored person's brain 6 ounces?

I don't know if you saw my posts in the "Fear in 120 thread" but I recommend checking those out to get a better understanding of how the lessons are used and can be proven to be true(which I did to show that yacub is 100% real). Better yet, watch some videos of the gods build on youtube. These teachings and lessons are not meant to taunt white people, but to improve one's life. What good is a lesson if it's not being put into use?

When we say the white man is the devil it's because he is. Devil doesn't necessarily mean evil. It just the opposite of god. What may be good for black people, may not be good for white people, and what may be good for white people may not be good for black people. So there really is no such thing as good and bad. We all just try to do what's in the best interest of people.
i bumped an old thread which was asking the same question.
Quote:
Old 10-17-2012, 04:49 PM   #26
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ha, what a great thread. Not great enough that I bothered reading past the first few posts, but I got the gist pretty quick. I wish more black people had the sense of this dude. I'm not even gonna get into how pathetic and counter productive all that delusional black power shit is. It's too big a joke to even address as a serious thing.

How fucken purely hilarious to see somebody trying to sound smart and knowledgable and writing "eye" and "cee" instead of "I" and "see" while doing it. That's just pure fucking comedy gold. I love it. Are you Nakhi or are there actually 2 different people on this planet who do that shit seriously? What a blast. Hilarious shit.
Old 10-17-2012, 05:13 PM   #27
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

I like how he doesn't understand the quote button.

Eye cee the learning curve is too high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 07:17 PM   #28
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

pure suicidal greatness. kinda like when the hippie movement had everyone all peace and love and abusing acid resulting in a generation of incompetent fucks creating deranged babies who became incompetent fucks. the saga coninues
BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 02:39 PM   #29
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default ffffffff

"me agreeing with certain points tsa made doesnt mean that im mentioning wu tang by proxy. i never mentioned wu tang or agreed with any points tsa made about wu tang therefore all things ur saying about them are irrelevant."

so u don't agree that the people who taught Wu Tang are lazy....okay

"they make many assumptions. such as the earth being trllions of years old that theres a tribe of shabazz that jacob from the people was a scientist. i think i already mentioned them. its very easy 2 see."

as eye said weeks ago....history is murky subject and not very precise...furthermore...the things you disagree with about 120 is also an ASSUMPTION of yours too...nobody can prove it one way or another

"by using this simple logic it can easily b seen that its not my job to prove that certain dogma such as yakub is untrue. its instead the dogmatists (your) job to prove that this dogma is true."

you are debating the issue therefore it IS YOUR JOB TO PROVE it untrue....eye on the other hand am not debating the issue...eye have said repeatedly history is murky and unprecise and that eye only use 120 to make mah self a better person and to give mah self a better perspective on history, theology and things of this nature...so personally...no...mah job is not to prove sum shit that happened 6,000 years to a lazy hard headed mothafucka such as your self!!!!!! Mah only concern is removing all devils from the planet earth so the babies don't suffer

"yes the earth is 4.5 billion years old based on scientific evidence. it was clair cameron patterson who first said the earth is 4.5 billion years old and hes american not european.
the belief that the earth is trillions of years old is dogma with no evidence behind it. again use the logic of russells teapot."

you can't prove shit....give it up

"i cant seem to find 1 quote with fard saying all that but ive heard many 5 percenters say that white people are weak and that theyre more weak and cuz theyve got recessive phenotype genes that theyre biologically inferior. ive heard many 5 percenters say similiar things as that piece from wikipedia."

om sure you have heard that....personally eye live by supreme math and equality and personally eye feel everyone is equal and that everyone has the equal opportunity and potential to be God....EVEN FEMALES...the only thing eye can say for sure is that european cultures has undoubtedly taken 1st prize for the most diabolical shit done collectively...at least in this world age which ends on december 21st..

"32. Tell us the mental and physical power of a real devil?

ANS. The mental power of a real devil is nothing in comparison with the
original man. He only has six ounces of brain, while the original man has
seven and one-half ounces of brain which are original.
The devil has six ounces of brain; they are grafted brains.
The devil's physical power is less than one-third that of the original man.
The devil is weak bone/weak blood because he is grafted from the original,
therefore his mental and physical power is much weaker than the original
man. "

you need to take these questions to somebody else so you can get that chemical high you get in your brain when you engage in these bullshit debates....cuz om not da one....eye cee that degree as having NOTHING to with race....an original man is anybody who is living out the divinest culture....devils have six ounces of brain power because they eating dead animals(poison animal eater) and pop tarts and drinking beer and smoking newports and spending all their time on wu tang corp engaging in futile arguements and completely missing the bigger picture.....

"the intelligence of someone doesnt depend on the weight of their brain. also the average mass of a human males brain is 1325 grams according to paul broca who actually weighed brain. 7.5 ounces is 212.621 grams which is very small. and its again just dogma."

like eye said from the begiinning....this is all roadblocks to keep your unworthy self away from the lessons and the 5 percent in general....for your own safety!!!!!!!

"i think i showed how that its wrong to say someone has become more evil. people stopped believing evil is an objective entity anyway. its not a surprising statement."

anyone can become more evil

"i think its pretty safe to say majority of afro-centrists are 5 percenters but ok ive got no real proof that a 5 percenter said that the greeks were black."

how da fuck did you get on this greeks is black shit?????

who da fuck cares!!!!!!

anyways...om kinda busy at the moment and eye cee the Traitors to the Cuban people have shown their ugly faces...eye will return!!!!!!!!

PEACE!!!!!!
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:18 PM   #30
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

nobody's going to read the incoherent ramblings of someone who can't figure out the quote function
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote